Bronx Zoo!!

Travel news from around the world
Brown
Teacher

Re: Bronx Zoo!!

Postby Brown » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:52 am

Sarremm, here I want to tell you this region of US offers a lot of incredible places to explore. I also visited this region few months ago with my family. During this trip we have been visited the; Yosemite National Park, Disneyland, Lake Tahoe, Death Valley National Park and Olympic National Park. Don't forget to visit these destinations during your journey.

Dany123
Just warming up

Postby Dany123 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:11 am

Absolutely right Brown. This region offers diverse places for tourist. I want to visit the only Yosemite National Park and Disneyland. Both places look nice and according to my travel taste. Before going, I want to see some images of them. Brown, Can you share some images of them?

Parkle
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Parkle » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:45 am

Dany123, I would love to know about your Experience of San Francisco. San Francisco is a great and popular state of United States, and i always love to explore the place so much, Now tell me that what were the places you explored while your tour, and what are your most favorite once there?

Dany123
Just warming up

Postby Dany123 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:08 am

Well Parkle, I recently came back from my tour. I enjoyed there a lot and it was a memorable tour of my life. Definitely, I will share my experience with you after some time because this time I am going to my aunt's house to celebrate her marriage anniversary. After that, I will share it as soon as possible.

Parkle

Postby Parkle » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:56 am

Dany123, I'm really glad to see your post, and looks really nice that your experience of the place goes great and i'm pretty sure that there are a lot of the stuff which you have enjoyed there, I'm completely very glad.

Brown
Teacher

Postby Brown » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:04 am

Dany123 wrote:Absolutely right Brown. This region offers diverse places for tourist. I want to visit the only Yosemite National Park and Disneyland. Both places look nice and according to my travel taste. Before going, I want to see some images of them. Brown, Can you share some images of them?

Here I am sharing some images of Yosemite National Park. I am sharing few of them. Hope you will enjoy there a lot. These are;

Parkle

Postby Parkle » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:18 am

Love the images which you have shared with all of us of the Yosemite National Park. That's really a very beautiful and one of my most favorite place around the continent. I have been visited it once and will love to go there again, I'm just so sure that i will never feel fed up of visiting the park.

Parkle

Postby Parkle » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:24 am

Yes Brown yout got me really right Yosemite National Park is the place where i would love to go again and again, and that just always makes me feel so great whenever i get the chance to visit this beautiful park of Canada.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:56 am

Yosemite National Park is a very beautiful park of United States. I'm, just in love with the beautiful destination and had explored my a lot of the time there. That's quite a calm and peaceful place to visit, I really like to explore the place and has scrutinize that. That's a must visit place of California.

GinnyW
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby GinnyW » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:18 pm

Yosemite National Park is supposed to be amazing, I mean c'mon and look at those pictures. I would love to go there eventually.

Mateo

Postby Mateo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 am

Dany123! I am also love traveling and this also my passion. You have mentioned theses place name you have explored already these places are very charming filled with fun that which few places explored and that time is very memorable in my life.

Jamir

Postby Jamir » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:12 am

First of all, I would like to say that really nice conversation is going here from all the member's side. Every member which had participate in this conversation that member had shared alluring stuff here. I must say that after reading this conversation, the members can get nice kind of stuff about different kinds of places. Secondly, I would like to say that I am also traveling lover and traveling also my passion.

Return to “Travel”