Anyone Been To Boston?

Travel news from around the world
Raymond-Bergman
Mahatma

Anyone Been To Boston?

Postby Raymond-Bergman » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:06 pm

Whats worth a visit other than the usual touristy guff?

ChristianChick
Wall Flower

Re: Anyone Been To Boston?

Postby ChristianChick » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:58 pm

Whats worth a visit other than the usual touristy guff?
I spent two days there last month and done the usual tourist stuff. Enjoyed it emensely.

Postby Guest » Sun May 29, 2005 11:59 pm

Boston is an amazing city to be in! If you get a chance head out to the Sam Adams Brewery in Jamaica Plain. You can access it by a little walk from the T. It's a short tour, and you get to find out how its made. Then, you get to taste a whole bunch of beers. I'm not 21, so i couldn't drink, but i still had a lot of fun there!

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:43 am

Boston is an amazing city to be in! If you get a chance head out to the Sam Adams Brewery in Jamaica Plain. You can access it by a little walk from the T. It's a short tour, and you get to find out how its made. Then, you get to taste a whole bunch of beers. I'm not 21, so i couldn't drink, but i still had a lot of fun there!

I agree, I love Boston *so* much...I recently went from UK to live in New York for few mths and ended up living for 75% of it in Boston because NYC was pretty depressing. So much to see in Boston too - try one of the harbour tours - beautiful. Also Quincy Market and the beautiful Boston Common....Other places such as Providence and Salem are nearby for other places to visit as well as Newport Beach and Cape Cod a little further afield. I'd recommend Boston above anywhere else I've travelled to in the States :P

bobbrger
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby bobbrger » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:57 pm

Boston is amazing. It depends on what you like but depending on your taste (and wallet size) you can enjoy some incredible food and views. If you really like cities some quick research will help. What are some activities or sights you like?

Boston is the best, and most beautiful city.

Mateo

Postby Mateo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:05 am

Boston is the wonderful place and looks like for million visitors. I have explored much time but my curiosity never end. I will make a plan after coming days, I should go there again. Anyone what are you say about my plan?

yann
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby yann » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:15 am

Agree with your Boston is really cool region to travel around and see some exciting places like to spend time with family and friends in its public garden. I just love this region to explore and hope will be a fun way for all others as well.

Ronaldgap
Beginner! Talk to me!

-

Postby Ronaldgap » Sat May 01, 2021 9:44 am

I am going Barbados in July and wondering if anyone else is? Its not my first time but always find it more fun if you have people more of the same age around you? To go out and have fun with

franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Re: -

Postby franfran » Sun May 02, 2021 10:30 am

I am going Barbados in July and wondering if anyone else is? Its not my first time but always find it more fun if you have people more of the same age around you? To go out and have fun with

I think you should really start a new thread for your question, rather than posting a question about Barbados in a thread about Boston.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

table
Wet behind the ears

Postby table » Fri May 21, 2021 7:46 pm

Boston is a great city to visit .A trip on the Freedom Trail makes you proud to be an American . The ocean view is spectacular .Walking around Harvard / Cambridge will raise one's IQ by 75 points.

The Combat Zone is gone but you can't have everything :lol:

franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Postby franfran » Sat May 22, 2021 12:45 pm

A trip on the Freedom Trail makes you proud to be an American

Assuming you are American in the first place. I don't think there are that many Americans on this forum.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

table
Wet behind the ears

Postby table » Sat May 22, 2021 3:25 pm

Foreign visitors would benefit from a trip down the Freedom Trail since it provides a look into the origins and start of the American Revolution and provides a wonderful street view of Boston .

Return to “Travel”