Women peeing when traveling, etc.

Travel news from around the world
Proud Woman
Wet behind the ears

Re: Women peeing when traveling, etc.

Postby Proud Woman » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:51 pm

VanessaEvans wrote:
Mac wrote:
VanessaEvans wrote:I always wear short skirts and never wear kn1ckers so I can pee anywhere I like. I just spread my legs and let rip. In a men's toilet it's just a case of bending my knees and leaning back a bit and I can hit the urinals.

V

That is nice if you are able to do that. However, I don't have any desire to use one of those urinals.

I don't have any desire to use Gents urinals (unless I'm in a flashing mood). I much prefer to use a nice clean Ladies room. However. in crowded pubs there's often a long queue for the Ladies so it's sometimes a case of 'needs must'. I've never had any complaints from the men in there, but sometimes the management can get a bit stupid.

V

We have the advantage of being able to use the men's room without recourse when the need arises. However, let a man use the women's room and see how quick we complain.
I think the couple in my avatar look really great.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 am

PRETTY women, like Vanessa won't have a problem. Sea hags, and humorless crones, LIKE YOU, will draw some heat!
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Yeah agree, we do a bit of travelling and camping and never have a issue. Sometimes its a bit easier as squating on the door sill of the car means I can have both doors open on side of hwy and no one on road can see. But HB has to go for a walk to hide. Yeah some people women shouldn't be seen peeing, but when you go camping, we are all in same boat. Usually I only wear skirts or dresses even camping and this makes life easier, espeically undie less.

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:19 am

suzzie76 wrote:Yeah agree, we do a bit of travelling and camping and never have a issue. Sometimes its a bit easier as squating on the door sill of the car means I can have both doors open on side of hwy and no one on road can see. But HB has to go for a walk to hide. Yeah some people women shouldn't be seen peeing, but when you go camping, we are all in same boat. Usually I only wear skirts or dresses even camping and this makes life easier, espeically undie less.

That sounds like a real advantage to me.
:D :girl: :angel: :D

Kellygirl59
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Kellygirl59 » Mon May 02, 2016 6:39 am

Until a few years ago we had a boat. It was a eighteen foot Starcraft. There was no toilet on the boat so when I had to pee I did it over the side.
When i had to pee I got my toilet paper then with my back to the side of the boat. I pushed my jeans/shorts and panties to my knees. I sat on the back of my legs with my rear over the side. I peed in the water and when finished I wiped and tossed my toilet paper in the river. As I stood back up I pulled my panties up followed by my jeans/shorts.
Be sure to hold on to the boat so you won't fall out if the boat rocks. Don't have your rear over the side any farther than necessary to pee in the water.

DavyJ
Advocate

Postby DavyJ » Wed May 17, 2017 1:05 am

VanessaEvans wrote:However. in crowded pubs there's often a long queue for the Ladies so it's sometimes a case of 'needs must'. I've never had any complaints from the men in there, but sometimes the management can get a bit stupid.V

Proud Woman wrote:We have the advantage of being able to use the men's room without recourse when the need arises. However, let a man use the women's room and see how quick we complain.

How true! If you ladies think management can get "stupid" I can assure you they can get much more stupid when I use the women's room. Even at roadside stops where the restrooms are single user only, and the men's often has a longer line than the women's I have been "spoken to" for using the women's.

DavyJ
Advocate

Postby DavyJ » Wed May 17, 2017 1:10 am

Kellygirl59 wrote:Until a few years ago we had a boat. It was a eighteen foot Starcraft. There was no toilet on the boat so when I had to pee I did it over the side.
When i had to pee I got my toilet paper then with my back to the side of the boat. I pushed my jeans/shorts and panties to my knees. I sat on the back of my legs with my rear over the side. I peed in the water and when finished I wiped and tossed my toilet paper in the river. As I stood back up I pulled my panties up followed by my jeans/shorts.
Be sure to hold on to the boat so you won't fall out if the boat rocks. Don't have your rear over the side any farther than necessary to pee in the water.

My wife cut the bottom out of a clorox bottle and uses it (upside down, with cap on) on our boat without spilling a drop. Affords more privacy than your method, but I did have a chuckle trying to imagine you hanging off the edge. Have you ever fallen in? And what reactions do you get from other boaters?

Pissinggirl12

Postby Pissinggirl12 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Yesterday we were hiking while visiting a new state park and I had to pee so bad. I was looking for a discreet spot off trail but was too paranoid. Finally I was fidgeting and told my husband find a spot quickly, ended up stepping only slightly off trail. Felt so much better.

DavyJ
Advocate

Postby DavyJ » Mon May 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Years ago when travelling in Finland I needed to "use the bushes". Now there were regular toilets around, but they all cost money, so it seemed most people used the bushes. There was only 1 appropriate area which was definitely co-ed; the Finnish girls were fearless and certainly didn't care who was watching. There were also several used tampons on the ground, so I guess the bushes served for more than just peeing. No one seemed to have any problems.

MaximH12
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby MaximH12 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:59 am

What Country do you get raped if your caught?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Whenever I fly or take long (+4hrs) car journeys I wear nappies, like proper pampers baby ones, my bladder is neither big or tough so they often get used.

I took a roadtrip up to Skye from Southampton with a friend, she mocked until we hit bad traffic and then she ditched the thong, we both removed our trousers and sat in nappies the rest of the journey. We were both very wet and needed a couple of changes on the way.

The next morning she asked if we could keep in nappies for the rest of the week, was an awesome week! Neither of us used a toilet (even for #2s) we just let go in our nappies or swimsuits (another story)

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:58 pm

This isn't exactly travelling but happened when a group of us took a 4 day camping trip.

6 of us (2 girls and 4 guys) went on a 4 day camping trip in Wales. We girls had a 6 man tent to ourselves whilst the guys had 2 2 man tents we had another tunnel tent for us all to hang out in. Our tent was one of those with 3 pods laid out in a triangle and a big space in the middle and 3 doors. we pitched it so 1 door was blocked by a big bush, 1 facing the guys tents, the other we tied up and blocked with chairs.

We made one pod for sleeping, 1 for changing/our stuff and the third was for the food, we didn't trust the guys not to scoff everything. When me and Grace headed to bed that night, she went in to start changing while I zipped up the tent. I whispered through the door asking if I could come in.

"Course" came the reply. I went in to find Grace kneeling in front of her bag wearing her white knee length skirt and a red spotty bra. I open my bag, see my pjs on top and remove my top revealing a barbie crop top, stripping that off and putting a pj top on. I roll over a start wriggling my jeans off. Once they're off I realise Grace is still kneeling there sorting through her bag.

Sitting upright, I shake her shoulder gently and ask "Gracie is everything ok, you seem lost" she shakes alittle replying "uhh yeah sorry I zoned out, hay love those pants, is that what your wearing to bed?" lifting my top to fully reveal my bob the builder briefs "thanks, your bra looks good. Umm no just gonna pop outside to wee". Replying "thanks it's my favourite, oakie doke" I clamber past her, open the door, poke my head out then get scared of exposing myself outside.

Crawling back inside and zipping the door closed. I climb back in the pod with Grace who hasn't moved. She seems startled "that was fast". "I couldn't do it I'm scared someone will see. Wish I had a willy, I could go in a bottle then" noticing a trickling sound I look up to the tent roof "great now it's raining", giggling gently Grace replies "that'd be a sight to see, don't think it is" also looking up. "whats that trickling sound then" noticing Grace holding down her skirt I make eye contact with her and she looks concerned. Looking like on the brink of tears "don't freak out, I was super desperate and I didn't expect you to follow me so quickly and you know I'm terrified of public toilets and going outside" reassuringly I comfort her "Gracie, it's ok you can trust me with anything. Shall I get a towel and we can talk when we're in bed? can't have you making puddles on the groundsheet"

Still looking terrified, she starts to shift her leg. Backing off to give her some space, she swings her leg round and crawls away a little. Under her skirt she was hiding a potty, it was white with a red gel seat around the rim, apart from at the front where the white plastic forms a pee guard. I also notice that in the bowl is a pool of light yellowish wee.

Taking her hand and giggling slightly "Gracie it's ok, I won't tell anyone, you daft apeth" gently brushing her nose with my finger. Looking extremely relieved and rather sheepish "thanks KC, you're too good to me". "I'm your friend. Are you finished or shall I leave you in peace?" I ask softly. with a smile she replies "I'm done but umm do you want to..." indicating at the potty "or would that be icky? After I empty it outside". A sudden realise what she's suggesting and blushing "Is that ok, I really do have to go? there's no need to empty it first, saves a trip". With a mischievous smile she nods. I slide my briefs off and straddle the potty "its surprisingly comfy. This is quite fun" I look down to see my top has risen up to my belly button but the pee guard is protecting my modesty, mostly, you can still tell I'm completely shaven.

Gracie giggles, now watching me "how long have you been shaven, I can't bring myself to remove it all". whispering softly "I've always removed it all, it feels cleaner" a hissing starts and I put one hand across my belly "do you shape it or is it trimmed, also what colour are they, mine would be ginger". Looking bashful she replies "a landing strip and they're black. I thought everyone's where and hair colour didn't matter as I'm a blonde" Smiling at each other as I'm still going, she asks coyly "are you ok if I sleep naked? I usually do at home and we've got no secrets now" i nod "that's fine, not like we're sharing a bed" with that she undoes her bra and slips off her skirt revealing a bear bottom, then covers up again with a long shirt.

I've now finished but still sat astride the potty. She turns asking "you done? there's wet wipes if you need". With a smile I hop off whispering "thanks but i never wipe, just let it drip dry". Crawling over she lifts up the bowl and the pee guard and crawls out of the pod with it. I strip off my top, as she's going in the buff I might as well too and crawl out after her, after grabbing one item from my bag.

Without looking back Grace says "I'll be right in, just hide it in case the boys come in". Opening up the other pod I snuggle up in my sleeping bag. Grace crawls in a bit later starkers, zips up the pod behind her and crawls into her sleeping bag. "if you want it again in the night it's under the big Debenhams bag". "So how long have you had that, do you use it every time you go camping, how do you hide it at home" bombarding her with questions. She snuggles up closer " got it shortly after I moved house about 6 years ago, yeah I always bring it but don't always use it. I don't have to hide it at home particularly, my parents know and are ok with it. My room is in the loft and the stairway down is quite treacherous at night... so it gets used at home too". Stunned "that's awesome, does anyone else know, apart from your parents?". Hesitantly Grace replies "Do you remember Kelly at scouts, well she slept over a few times and caught me on it in the night. She was ok about it but wouldn't use it. Did you choose to sleep naked as well, noticed you removed your top?"

"Well Kelly missed out, am I ok to use it again? Umm nearly, couldn't quite bring myself to do it". "Course, whenever you need" smiling "you back in bob the builder?". Nervously giggling I roll over on top of her "actually I've got my own secret, I wet the bed so I've got a nappy on". Sitting up "like a pull up or... a nappy nappy? How long have you had to live with that?". Very hesitantly i reply "a nappy nappy... always really don't remember a time when I haven't, please don't tell anyone" I plead. "oh I would never" shaking her head "I'm sorry though that kinda sucks".

Rolling off her "its ok, used to it now. I think now we don't have any secrets". Giggling "nope its all out in the open now". She gives me a nose bop and snuggles up and we both drift off to sleep entwined in a big ball.

Return to “Travel”