Changing clothes in a mixed dorm room

Travel news from around the world
Jonno

Re: Changing clothes in a mixed dorm room

Postby Jonno » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:22 pm

I stayed in about half a dozen hostels round Europe last year in several countries and only had one experience with nudity. It was in a small hostel where I stayed for 2 nights in a 4 bed dorm, which was me, an Indian couple who were early 20s and a German dude who i never really saw. So each room
had its own bathroom which was separate across the hall. It had a shower stall with a lockable door, a toilet stall and 2 sinks with mirror above.

So on my first morning I woke up and the Indian couple weren't in the room, so I went down to the bathroom and realised they'd beat me to it. I walked in and heard the shower going, so turned to the sinks to brush my teeth. As I turned the corner I realised the Indian guy was standing at one of the sinks brushing his teeth - butt naked. He had his back to me so I just stood at the sink next to him to clean my teeth, keeping my eyes forward. Tbh it felt a bit weird but he wasn't bothered and even said hey.

As I was finishing up I heard the shower stop and a few seconds later his girlfriend appeared behind us, wrapped in a towel. At this point they swapped over and he went to the shower, while she walked up to the sink. I'd finished doing my teeth so she struck up conversation - general stuff about my trip and where I was from etc. She had quite a strong Indian accent, but seemed friendly. Then, totally without warning, or even blinking, she casually unwrapped her towel and just stood there fully naked, right beside me, drying herself and looking in the mirror. Obviously I checked her out a bit, and then as I was zipping up my washbag she continued the conversation, so we were stood together for another minute or so, her fully nude - boobs out, bush out, everything. Maybe they were nudists, I've no idea.

So the next morning I got to the bathroom just as the Indian guy was leaving, again he said hey, and I went in to find the shower running, with his girlfriends towel hanging over the door. After yesterday and figuring I'd be leaving the hostel (and the country) in a few hours, I decided to have a bit of fun, so I walked over to the sink, stripped naked and started brushing my teeth. (They could hardly complain after all).

After what felt like ages but was actually about 2 minutes, she appeared behind me, again wrapped in her towel, and stood at the sink next to mine. Again she struck up conversation like this was totally normal, and seconds later casually unwrapped her towel - except this time we were both fully naked. Id genuinely never experienced anything like this kind of casual nudity before. I could see in the mirror that she was basically just staring at my goods the whole time we were stood there, which was actually quite a turn on. She never said anything smutty and neither did I, but it was still pretty sexy being so casually nude around this girl.

After a couple of minutes I left and hit the shower. After the whole nudity thing, I was kind of turned on and so...couldn't help myself in the shower stall. Then, as I was literally full rod, there was a knock on the cubicle door and that distinctve Indian accent saying she'd left her shampoo behind. Which sure enough she had. It was properly embarrassing - there was no legitimate reason I could think of for not opening the door and passing her the bottle, so I had to pick it up and gingerly open the door.

The state I was in was completely unmissable and her eyes went literally straight to it. She took the bottle from me with a smile on her face and said thanks. Then, when I thought she was about to turn and leave, she asked if I 'wanted some help'. I was so horny I couldn't help but take her up on it, so she dropped her towel, reached in and helped me out. She made me promise not to tell whatever her boyfriends name was, so I told her I was leaving anyway. So surreal and like I said - never even saw a single boob, bum or anything at any of the other hostels I stayed at.

Jennnnn

Postby Jennnnn » Tue May 15, 2018 5:50 pm

I've never been undressed or got showered etc in front of any guys in hostels, I've always changed in private in the bathroom or when my dorm is empty.

When I was in London though I wasn't feeling so great one night so I went to bed early and was laying on my bottom bunk under the cover, kind of half asleep, when a new guy arrived. The other people in the room were out and I didnt feel like making a conversation, so I just pretended to be asleep, with my eyes almost closed, but so I could still just see out.

He obviously thought I was asleep cos he didn't try taking to me or anything and seemed to be trying to do everything really quiet. After taking some stuff out of his bag he casually started undressing in the middle of the room and got down to his underpants. I though about letting him know I was actually awake but thought it'd be kinda awkward now, so I just kept quiet with my eyes half closed. Then a few seconds later he looked quickly at me, saw I was 'asleep' and took his underpants off! I guess he figured no one could see him and he must be a nude sleeper.

As if seeing some random guy's willy wasn't enough, his bed was the bunk above mine - so he had to climb the ladder (which was right by my head) to get up to his bed. So he stepped up onto the first rung of the ladder, which meant his willy was literally level with my face, between two rungs of the ladder - and cos I was facing that way, it was literally just a few inches in front of me!!

I closed my eyes, but when I opened them again 10 seconds later he was still there in the exact same spot. Then I figured, he'd literally just arrived so was having to make his bed - unfolding the sheets and doing the pillow case etc. He couldn't see me at this point so I kept my eyes open and it was actually kind of funny - the action of him shaking out the sheet and pillow case etc up above actually made his willy and balls wobble around a bit (or it would've been funny if they weren't like 4 inches from my nose!) yep I'm talking so close I could actually smell his sweaty willy smell. Eventually he got into bed and he must have left early cos his bed was empty by morning.

So as a pro tip - don't pretend to be asleep. If someone starts getting undressed, let them know you're awake!!

Postby Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 11:59 pm

Mixed dorms are not for shy girls, and mixed showers are a shock first time for girls, especially menstruating girls or girls who, like us four, haven't seen a boyfriend's penis yet. I had to stay in some mixed dorms with my friends while backpacking. We all stripped down to our underwear in front of the guys, who were not looking our way or staring. Four twenty year olds in our intimate wear. Anna in a sensible white bra and knickers, Karen in a pink bra and brief set, Elaine in her usual DD Balconette and black knickers, and me in my B (for braless) breasts and thong, almost naked. We needed showers and wrapped in our towels, brought fresh underwear and our toiletries, and walked to the shower room. Open, all naked, and to our horror, mixed. Two well hung guys facing us. We wanted those four showers to ourselves for five minutes of blissful, steaming, hot soap showering in our feminine skins, (especially Anna who was menstruating) but even I would not bare my full frontal intimacy in front of guys, even if they were naked. So we waited, and waited. They had only started showering. I was bare buttocked and topless already, so after two minutes waiting, I eventually I decided to shower faced in, with my thong off. Elaine took her bra off, and showered in her briefs, face (and breasts) out. She fingered her briefs to tease the guys, and they got erections and finished their showers quickly. Anna and Karen stripped off and Elaine finished off stripping. We showered fast and got into our fresh underwear and out before any more guys arrived. The German girls all showered naked with the guys, and even slept naked in the dorms and walked completely naked to the shower rooms. Karen decided to go to the showers with the German girls in the dorm, completely naked, when she got to know them, and came back shocked. Their boyfriends, in other rooms, came to shower at the same time, and a completely naked Karen was introduced to each of the three naked guys who shook hands. The three couples showered together, and Karen had to shower in the fourth shower.

cardiflip
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cardiflip » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:43 am

Guest wrote:I started teaching at the same time as Mr Anderson so can empathise with the traditions that were prevalent at the time.

Who's Mr. Anderson?

cardiflip
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cardiflip » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:46 am

Guest wrote:
4 Being forced to do pe in the gym topless because you had the wrong white top.

In what world or time did you do PE topless? Are you male or female?

cardiflip
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cardiflip » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:48 am

Guest wrote:
cardiflipp wrote:
Guest wrote:Down to my panties in the dorm if it is relaxed about undressing but mixed like many German dorms. My panties usually stay on until I am inside an all ladies shower room - I only make an exception for a man if he is fully naked. If it was full nude mixed (all the men with naked penises and no towels, and most women fully naked), then I would relax and take off my panties to change or shower like the other girls. I have done this twice - once as a dare when three of us camped on a nudist campsite for a night, and the other time at a spa pool where it was nude swimming only and we had to take off our bikinis in a mixed locker room. We showered full nude with men at the spa. I have a natural trimmed bush, so I was not self conscious of "having my vagina naked" and realised how easy it is for a woman to go naked when I saw all that the men have to bare!

"and the other time at a spa pool where it was nude swimming only and we had to take off our bikinis in a mixed locker room. We showered full nude with men at the spa. "

How is that possible? Where does this exist lol

In Austria where I live saunas must be taken nude under hygiene rules. Most saunas are mixed, with some ladies only days or with ladies sauna areas, and we wear bathrobes or sauna coats walking around, but in the sauna cabins we are full naked, and naturally we take off our towels to shower and use the sauna pools. Germany is the same, with only very few saunas allowing swimwear optional, and many spas are nude only even in the swimming areas. It is how we go to sauna, naked, and when I come out of the sauna, I walk naked in the air, then shower, then swim.

Well all that spa stuff is normal. I was talking about showering with males and females together.

Return to “Travel”