What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:25 pm

I'm 13 and weight 65kg and am 160cm tall. Am I overweight?

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:52 am

I'm 13 and 10.24 stone (65kg). I am roughly 5'2", is that over weight?

Annie.wilsonx

Postby Annie.wilsonx » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:43 pm

I’m turn 13 in a month and I am around 4”11 or 5” and I weigh 42 kg and 6 stone 8!!

Poocha

Postby Poocha » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 pm

I think everyone that has mentioned their weight is underweight! I am 13 years old, and am about 5’3. I weigh 12 stone (about 170 pounds)! I can tell you right now! If you are under the age of 13,and are under the height of 5’5 and weigh less than 100 pounds you are underweight! :tounge:

millyrose

Postby millyrose » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:00 pm

I’m 13 and I’m 97 pounds. Is that normal cos I feel really fat sometimes :cry:

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:48 am

I am 158cm and 10.4 stone is that fat

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:33 pm

I’m thirteen and I’m 5.2 and I weigh 116 am I overweight because I’m not fat at all but idk if I’m overweight

SAahbear04

Postby SAahbear04 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:36 am

I'm 5'4 1/2 and I weight 134 pounds... is that over weight?

secretgirlie

Postby secretgirlie » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:11 am

I’m a 13(soon to be 14) year old girl, I’m about 5’7 and weigh about 9 stone. I feel really fat and want to lose around 20lbs.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:09 am

Replier wrote:I'm 13 years old and I'm 11 stone. Is that obese?...
Because by the looks of it, I think I am.

It is slightly higher than adverage, but it is really fine as long as you exercise and eat healthy.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:13 am

Guest wrote:I have a real problem with my look and I felt that I was over weight and fat so I weighed my self and I am 10 stone 11, is that really heavy? Because from reading the previous comments I am believing that it is?

No, it isn’t actually overweight. Most people commenting here who think they are fat really are underweight, so please don’t worry about it. As long as you eat healthy and exercise that is all that matters :)

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:16 am

CM13x wrote:I am 13 years old and 8 stone 4, I am concerned I am overweight.

Don’t worry, you aren’t. It all just depends on your muscle mass and how big you’re bones are. I am the same age and weigh about the same yet still look very skinny :)

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:20 am

Morgan jade wrote:I'm a girl and I am 13 years old: I am 4 stone is that right for my age? X

No it isn’t, it is drastically underweight so you should definitely consult your doctor.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:35 am

Leah b wrote:I've been working out for like a couple of months now and I'm putting on weight I don't understand my mum says that it's my muscles but I've got stretch marks on my legs

Don’t worry. You will naturally put on weight at 13 years old because of hormone changes. You will lose it again soon anyway :)

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:40 am

Guest wrote:I AM 13 and have struggled with a lot of these problems for a long time and this is what i have found to be helpful,i hope it can help you 2: stretch marks are by you body growing faster than your skin, Its kinda like cuts under the skin which sounds bad but its quite easy to solve you just need 'Bio oil' you and you can get it at boots or superdrug and stretch marks are the most normal thing for someone our age so honestly DON'T WORRY. As for the weight thing girls put on more weight than boys because our body's need the fat when we hit puberty. There is no point starving yourself because you end up putting on more weight because your body freaks when you starve yourself because of the decrease in energy and so it builds up fat to replace food that your not eating and this fat is harder to work away. Just maintain a healthy diet. If you do a lot of exercise then you probably have a lot more muscle which is why you would weigh more because muscle weighs more than fat. The extra rolls you get when you sit down are just there to protect your stomach. Weight is nothing to worry about but if you are really concerned go see a doctor. Also there will be NO AVERAGE WEIGT because everyone is a different shape or height so anything you look up or figure out probably wont be right. Just love your body for what it is cuz you wont get better by punishing yourself for not living up to a number. xxx M.

Finally a good answer! I totally agree :)

Return to “Health”