What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

emilycurious
M'Lady

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby emilycurious » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Okay, I have to ask, why don't you know what a good weight is?
Don't you have parents, doctors, teachers, older sisters, aunts, any significant adult female in your life?
Can't you use google?
Do it now - "What Is a Healthy Weight for a 13-Year-Old Girl?"
Don't look in the mirror, don't ask you're equal stupid 13yr old friends.
Find the recommended range and if you are in it, go out and play.
If you are over it, go out and play harder.
If you are under it, stop dieting, eat something, and go out and play.
If [for any reason] you are concerned that you are way outside of the range, see your doctor - believe me, they are the experts on this.
If you are not going to follow through on any of this, then stop whining about your weight, and go out and play.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Morgan jade

Postby Morgan jade » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:31 pm

I'm a girl and I am 13 years old: I am 4 stone is that right for my age? X

Morgan jade

Postby Morgan jade » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 pm

I'm a girl and I am 13 years old: I am 4 stone is that right for my age? X

Helpmeplease2237

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old g

Postby Helpmeplease2237 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:10 am

Guest wrote:
G Y M N A S T wrote:I am 13 and a extremely competitive gymnast. I train 20 hours a week and I am around 5'4" tall and weigh 118. I weighed 123 ilbs about 3 days ago but because of certain reasons I am lost 5 pounds. I am torn between anorexia and staying a healthy gymnast. I'm not sure what to do, I feel so over weight. I have a flat stomach but I really want a thigh gap. Is this healthy... I mean my weight.... Please help. :doh:

I am 13, I am quite fit but not athletic, but I weigh 65lbs and I am 5'1", I feel over weight because I am fat, but then I feel under weight when I see other peoples weight, like yours :? Do you consider me over weight?

You're definitely not over weight I'm 13 5'4 and I weigh 173 if anything I'm over weight not u

niruja

Postby niruja » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:28 am

Hi i am Niruja, i am almost 14 years old and i am conscious about my weight. I weigh 8 stone and i am quite tall but not sure exactly. Am i overweight? I can see that i am obese a bit. Can you please let me know as soon as possible. I got to classical dance but still have a rolled up thighs (my thighs seem to show a lot of fat whereas my stomach doesn't).

Niruja

Ell123W

Postby Ell123W » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi,

I'm 13
Weigh 56kg
Height is 160.5cm

I know I'm not fat and definitely not skinny, but, I was just wondering what's the average for someone like me, as in weight?

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old g

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:39 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I am 13, 5'1" and I weight 122. I have lost 3 pounds in a week. Am i over weight???? :shock:

No you're not. That is an average weight mostly. That person who replied is EXTREMELY underweight. Usually 110-120 is alright.

CassieJames

Postby CassieJames » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Guest wrote:Im not sure if im under weight but im very confussed! I am 13 nearly 14 and i am 5ft 2. I weigh around 6 stone and i do football. However i eat lots of unhealthy food, which isnt good for you, but i dont seem to put on weight and i get pickednon for having really thin arms and legs. Anyone have any advice for me

I did research and people your age (I'm that age too) should weight around 7-8 stone. If you want to put on weight, junk food actually don't make you put on weight very much as they aren't very filling. Try eating more carbohydrates as it will also give you more energy too. I hope this was helpful?

CassieJames

Postby CassieJames » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:57 pm

If I am totally honest, I think that a lot of people on here are lying, but if you are one of those people who weighs like 4 stone and asks if they are fat, then that's really stupid! The normal weight for a thirteen year old should be around 7-9stone, but if you are heavier than that then it doesn't really matter. Everyone gets heavier at this age, and everyone has different body shapes and sizes, so it doesn't matter how much you weigh as long as you are happy with what sort of person you are.

CassieJames

Postby CassieJames » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Morgan jade wrote:I'm a girl and I am 13 years old: I am 4 stone is that right for my age? X

No, that is extremely under weight!

Postby 58857281 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:55 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm 13, 5.0ft and I weigh 39 pounds. Am I a little over weight?

I mean 39kg

That’s underweight

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:49 am

yo i weigh 130 pounds and im 13 im 5'2 but i dont look fat honestly lmao

Postby 4563789028 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:01 am

Csb wrote:
GemmaMari67 wrote:Hi. I just turned 13 and I'm 5'2. I weigh 82 pounds. I think that this is a little overweight. Can someone tell me?

In my opinion you are a bit underweight

ur underweight

lily xxxx

Postby lily xxxx » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 pm

mima1987 wrote:i am soo fat in 13 and weigh 10.4st that is really obese and my height is 5 feet 7 inches

im the same

Eric_Underdown

Postby Eric_Underdown » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm a 5'0' 13 year old girl weighing 81lb. I'm not sure if I'm a healthy weight as my friends are constantly commenting on how skinny I am?

Return to “Health”