help me become anorexic!!!!

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

Re: help me become anorexic!!!!

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:56 pm

To all of you who are actually giving this girl tips on how to lose weight and become anorexic I think you are disgusting and a waste of space. This girl is in the eighth grade and barely weighs over 100 pounds. She is already underweight and to lose anymore would be severely unhealthy. I think she needs to gain about 10 or 15 pounds. As a 13 or 14 year old a healthy weight would be about 118 or 120 pounds. So stop giving her tips on losing weight and start giving her recipes for hamburgers and foods full of fat.

kellie_sue

Postby kellie_sue » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:31 pm

There are loads of great websites out there that can help those tackling a mental health issue such as anorexia, this site also dedicates areas to those suffering from it but also for those caring for someone else and may not know how to cope. It is being run by the NHS.

http://www.wheresyourheadat.co.uk/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

madeleine1994

Postby madeleine1994 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:29 pm

this is actually disgusting. as a sufferer of the disease i think it's awful that you'd ask something as redicuous as this. anorexia isn't a quick diet fix- it doesnt just start and stop: you stay with it forever. only 20% of anorexics fully recover. go eat a sandwich and count your blessings.

madeleine1994

Postby madeleine1994 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 pm

this is actually disgusting. as a sufferer of the disease i think it's awful that you'd ask something as redicuous as this. anorexia isn't a quick diet fix- it doesnt just start and stop: you stay with it forever. only 20% of anorexics fully recover. go eat a sandwich and count your blessings.

bloblike structuree.(:

Postby bloblike structuree.(: » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:20 pm

okay.
im sure your just wanting some attention,
so let me give it to you.
im in 7th grade.
i way 134 pounds.
im not fat.
im healthy.
100 pounds in 8th grade.
is not normal.
unless you were born small.
why the hell would you want to be skinnier?
youll look like a skeleton.
EWH.
then no guy will ever like you.
you dont need to be anorexic to be beautiful.
i mean reallly.
why would you post something like this?
hmm.
im guessing you have no life.
you should get one.

harkness

Postby harkness » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 pm

ok so im 100 lbs and in the 8th grade, and i want to be smaller. i used to be the thinnest of all... then i gained. i want to be the SMALLEST of everyone i know, and i know i can do it b/c i have before. i really want to become anorexic, PLEASE, ive heard all about how it screws you up and stuff, but i want ways to BECOME anorexic, not people telling me the dangers i already know all that. if youve been anorexic before, please tell me how you did it, b/c i want to be! i havent eaten all day and when i do, i just throw it up. i dont seem to be seeing much of a difference, so please tell me how to be anorexic. if theres any tips you have to control hunger etc. please tell me! thanks . :D

lost_her_lyrics
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby lost_her_lyrics » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:20 am

hi im having bad times at the moment and im really really fat and ugly and its making my life a living hell lol but if any one has any tips for me ive tryed dieteing it just never works every thing i seem to do just fails can any one help me ?

misselisa

Postby misselisa » Fri May 14, 2010 4:28 pm

how dare anyone say, 'i want to anorexic'.
before you do ANYTHING you need to sharpen up on some science
anorexia nervosa is a MENTAL illness, a disease, like depression, skitzophrenia..
being unhealthily skinny is a SYMPTOM of anorexia
saying I WANT TO BE ANOREXIC is like saying I WANT CANCER or I WANT TO BE DEPRESSED
it take the same amount of time to beat, or maybe it can NEVER be beaten
and i cant imagine anyone saying those two things
post something saying I WANT TO BE SKINNY instead, thats what you want, not a disease. and how do you be skinny?
burn more calories than you consume, eat healthily, do some sport, drink lots of water and you will feel slimmer, happier (cortisol and endorphines from exercise) and your general appearance (hair/skin etc) will also improve
but please dont ever say you want anorexia, because its horrible, and i would know
everything waking thought is about food/calories, how can i burn off the calories from that carrot stick!? your insides mess up, your outside messes up, your moods are horrible
think about that ok?!

Brie75748

Postby Brie75748 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 am

Honestly?? What the hell is wrong with you? I've had an eating disorder for 6 years and it is something I wish I had never become. It is not trendy or glamorous. It is a MENTAL ILLNESS. You are so dumb. You can't just become anorexic. You're at 100 in 8th grade. If you go any lower you will most likely be hospitalized. I was 105 in 10th grade and I was put in the Renfrew Center in Philedelphia. It was hellish. I hated it. And I hate this damn eating disorder I also hate wanarexics. Which would be you. So stop being an immature brat and asking for advice on how to be anorexic. You sicken me. Who would want to have an eating disorder? You're obviously seeking attention. Get a life!

tenyo
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby tenyo » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 pm

hehe, the original post is about 3 years old, and the poster has only ever posted this one item, I don't think she's coming back to hear the new responses. But, to add to the discussion, there's much better, safer and more efficient ways to drop weight than anorexia.

Real anorexia can't be turned off, and does mess you up. Sure you may drop weight, but you totally lose control of yourself and over time true anorexics turn into skeletons unless they can get help. That's just gross, why would anyone want to destroy themself like that? Smaller doesn't mean better. Slim is nice, but that's when it looks healthy. If you get much smaller than a healthy looking weight, it doesn't look good anymore.

Regular exercise is good because it sort of guides your body toward its ideal weight. If you're big it helps you get smaller, and if you're too skinny it helps you add muscle and get a little bigger.

People think running is the answer for dropping weight, but its not always the best. Running is mainly in the mind, so for people like me, its hard to run for a long time :) The good thing for most of us though is that your body actually burns fat much easier by lower intensity activities like walking. Running is generally too intense, and your body starts to burn muscle if you run for long. But walking you can maintain for long periods much easier, and a much higher percentage of the energy is supplied from your fat cells than your muscle. So walking is win win because you actually burn more fat and retain more muscle. Higher muscle content is good because your body will naturally burn energy quicker, which means quicker fat burning.

If you don't like walking, biking is also good, but if you can measure your heart rate, try to keep it at about 60-65% of max heart rate.

The only draw back to this kind of method is that it can be very time consuming. Its effective though. One anorexic girl once got her weight down to 28 lbs by walking 12 hours every day! That's disgusting... its hard to believe any full grown person could get their weight that low and still be alive :(

miss77
Master Wizard

Postby miss77 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 am

You just dont decide to become anorexic...its an ILLNESS..and it isnt always brought on by wanting to be thin or small...other factors can make somebody not eat.
Unspoken Without Sound

Xsmile.its.lolaX

Postby Xsmile.its.lolaX » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 pm

this is to guestlalalala
I know you commented ages ago but I just found this website and wanted to say thank you for the great tips you've helped me lose 9lbs in 1 week thank you soo much your amazing!! <3 :)
And to all the other misfits that are commenting on here that are insultin us about wanting to be skinny sexy and wanted why the hell are you on this website if you don't want to be skinny? your just gonna sit there and Bleet to all of us about trying to lose weight when you've obviously typed into google or something "help me be skinny" so don't be insultin us you fat hypicritial whores

miss77
Master Wizard

Postby miss77 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

this is to guestlalalala
I know you commented ages ago but I just found this website and wanted to say thank you for the great tips you've helped me lose 9lbs in 1 week thank you soo much your amazing!! <3 :)
And to all the other misfits that are commenting on here that are insultin us about wanting to be skinny sexy and wanted why the hell are you on this website if you don't want to be skinny? your just gonna sit there and Bleet to all of us about trying to lose weight when you've obviously typed into google or something "help me be skinny" so don't be insultin us you fat hypicritial whores

For your information..this ISNT a pro ana website...ok?.
Unspoken Without Sound

Gee123

Postby Gee123 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Maybe you'd like to talk to someone who had anorexia. Like me.

After being depressed for over a year and a half, the weight started to drop off me because I was so anxious all the time. I was eating very little and exercising loads. Not because I wanted to though. Running 4 miles twice a day was a release for me, and I just never felt hungry thanks to the anxiety. People at my college started to notice and before I knew everyone bombarded me with questions like "OMG are you going anorexic?!! Seriously not nice. And after a while I started hearing it so much I began to believe them. After about 2 months of not eating I fell dangerously ill and had a serious hypoglycaemia attack which left me in hospital for over 2 weeks. I then had to endure more rumours on return to college. 3 years later and I'm still having issues with shaking off that reputation and I'm still really skinny. (But that may just be genetics, my mums like a bean pole)

To want to put yourself through something like that is beyond F****** stupid. Its really made me angry. The next time you cry like a baby for attention have a think about those of us who have been through it. It nearly killed me and it wasn't out of choice.

Xsmile.its.lolaX

Postby Xsmile.its.lolaX » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:42 am

this is to guestlalalala

For your information..I never said it was...ok?!! and thank you again to guestlalalala because i'm still dropping the weight!!! xx

dont do it!!

Postby dont do it!! » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:45 am

DONT LISTEN TO ANY OF THIS IF YOU DO YOU WILL DIE OF ANOREXIA DONT DO IT JUST GO ON A DIET EAT HEALTHY FOODS DONT STARVE YOURSELF!!!!!! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME PLEASEE XXXXX

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Well I was anorexic and all I can say is that you are a F****** stupid little girl for wanting a disease...

Why don't you just ask people how to get cancer??

s guestt

Postby s guestt » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 pm

This is rediculous. I'm 18, I have been anorexic for 11 almost 12 years. It isn't a weight loss scheme, its a mental illness. you don't wake up one day and decide "i am going to become anorexic today". Its not a lifestyle choice guys! It is a disorder, a mental disorder that controls everything in your life. It can kill you, it is very hard to get out of, its impossible actually. A part of your life will always be controlled by it. I find it very sick and very offensive that anyone thinks you can just turn into an anorexic! It takes a huge amount of self control, will power and constant negative thinking, its appauling that anyone would want to become anorexic in the first place. There is nothing glamourous about it, nothing healthy and it is certainly not a weight loss plan. Everyone bangs on about diet an exercise, but that is all anorexia is anyway. Controlling your food intake and a stupid stupid amount of exercise. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! Being an anoerxic myself i find it highly rediculous that someone would want all of this. It is nothing to be proud of, and I was very ill, it almost killed me, and it ruined my life. Eating less than 300 cals a day, and getting up at 4 in the morning to start exercises, secluding yourself from the world, losing your friends, shutting out your family, constantly feeling tired, exhausted, not being able to concentrate..... this is what anorexia gives you. Anorexia ruins everything, controls everything. you cannot BECOME anorexic. You can decide to stop eating and over exercise but that doesn't make you anorexic. Anorexia is a mental disorder that leads to an excess amount of weight loss and negative thinking. it cannot be a choice. GROW UP. Stop eating junk food, control the fat intake in your food, and do half hour of exercise 3 times a week and you'll lose weight eventually. Anorexia is not a weight loss diet.

miss77
Master Wizard

Postby miss77 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:31 pm

this is to guestlalalala

For your information..I never said it was...ok?!! and thank you again to guestlalalala because i'm still dropping the weight!!! xx
Well go and spout this rubbish somewhere else then. .
Unspoken Without Sound

Being fat hurts

Postby Being fat hurts » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:34 am

I'm 52 and could use weight loss tips. I don't eat a lot, have a lot of digestion problems so eating actually causes me pain after I'm done naturally. I used to be 210 now am 170 sue to sickness but was at 160 so I'm gaining dispite the issues eating causes. How can I make myself stop making myself so sick, the pain is overwhelming at times. Plus when I was in my late teens - twenties I was easily able to drop weight so easily! Now I eat less and gain faster what's up? Please HELP! My "happy" weight is 105! Thank you!
  • this is to guestlalalala

h

miss77
Master Wizard

Postby miss77 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:02 pm

I'm 52 and could use weight loss tips. I don't eat a lot, have a lot of digestion problems so eating actually causes me pain after I'm done naturally. I used to be 210 now am 170 sue to sickness but was at 160 so I'm gaining dispite the issues eating causes. How can I make myself stop making myself so sick, the pain is overwhelming at times. Plus when I was in my late teens - twenties I was easily able to drop weight so easily! Now I eat less and gain faster what's up? Please HELP! My "happy" weight is 105! Thank you!
  • this is to guestlalalala

h

I dont really understand the post or quoting of me?
umm see your doctor and maybe get referred to a dietican?

If your posting in an anorexic thread looking for tips...your way way out on thinking that may help you.
Unspoken Without Sound

freaky deaky mel

Postby freaky deaky mel » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:52 pm

cemphaarI just tapped in help me to be a anorexic for a laugh as I was told there is a sight helping people to do this.
Why would you want to make yourself so ill you all are bloody stupid why not just get run over by a bus a few weeks in hospital on hjospital food should do it for you all you muggy idiots....

sdljfhal;sdhf

Postby sdljfhal;sdhf » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Google "The Sacred Heart Diet". That should help get you on track and get you used to a very, very limited diet. You'll be able to go on from there.

sick mom

Postby sick mom » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 pm

ok so im 100 lbs and in the 8th grade, and i want to be smaller. i used to be the thinnest of all... then i gained. i want to be the SMALLEST of everyone i know, and i know i can do it b/c i have before. i really want to become anorexic, PLEASE, ive heard all about how it screws you up and stuff, but i want ways to BECOME anorexic, not people telling me the dangers i already know all that. if youve been anorexic before, please tell me how you did it, b/c i want to be! i havent eaten all day and when i do, i just throw it up. i dont seem to be seeing much of a difference, so please tell me how to be anorexic. if theres any tips you have to control hunger etc. please tell me! thanks . :D

sick mom

Postby sick mom » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:22 pm

My response to you.... is quite simple it is not a choice it is a genetic and neuro-chemical based illness with life threatening psychiatric and medical consequences. Anorexia has the highest death rate of any mental illness. Bewteen 5% and 20% of people who develop the disease eventually die from it. My family has been fighting this disease along with our daughter for 6 years who is currently on life support we have lost our sense of calm serenity and along with friends financial security, health benefits and too many other things to painful to list none of which could beige to replace the loss of a brilliant beautiful girls chance at a full and healthy life all of which i would lay down my life for to change it all. Anorexia is devastation form the inside out. You need help and you sound like a very confused and selfish person.

tower208
Wall Flower

Postby tower208 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:51 am

This post sounds fake.

fabz

Postby fabz » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Okay ALL you people saying you wanna be anorexic, here's a little something from me :
It doesn't matter what you look like or how big or small you are, the main point is that you stay healthy.. and if you wanna live longer, than stay healthy.
take it from someone who's considered anorexic and actually struggling to put on weight. I can even eat much.
I'd rather be big and healthy than be so unhealthy and anorexic. its NOT a good look anyway so why desire it.
I hate being this size, and if you where like me, believe me you'd hate it too.
If you wanna loose weight then only reach a point where it is considered as average. anorexic is not average.
seriously, listen to me, you do NOT want to be anorexic, there are soooo many other problem you'd be facing, i dont think i could list it all. Dnt think its just about being skinny. Its not. please don't purposely become anorexic, just take the advice

ajb

Postby ajb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Anorexia is an illness not something to aspire to. You can want to be slim, skinny or even very skinny, but that's not the same as being anorexic. Others have pointed out the many problems anorexics face to their health & happiness. I would add, that those who want to be slim want control of their bodies and weight. Anorexics lose control and hence may die.

Ano

Postby Ano » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 pm

i know how you feel, cause i started of the same way. Wanting to be the smallest of your friends, wanting to feel comfortable anyway you sit instead of feeling fat rolls rubbing against themselves. The constant drive to get smaller is what probberly means you already are an anorexic. However it is a slippery slop. For me it began, (i male by the way) when i was in grade 9 so my growth spurts were kicking in and consuming all my "baby fat". At first people began to complement my weight instead of criticise it. So i kept on loosing it. That gave me so much motivation and made me feel great. But as so many thing are in the fast paced school world my transformation was quickly forgotten. Even today im currently just out of school, i still look for those compliments but i never recieve them as i am known as being tall and thin. Bottom line is loosing weight is great but don't wish to be anorexic as it isn't great and is in fact tragic. I have turned down a future in modelling not a huge courier but an equivalent to a part time job, i have never had a relationship and i have huge trouble trusting and getting close with friends all because anorexia has not only eaten away at my muscles it has eaten away at my confidence. So lose weight over time join a gym and learn to live healthily as that will grow your confidence.

tinkerbell123

Postby tinkerbell123 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:29 pm

I totally agree with u but I am 145pounds and in 10th grade. I am sooooo fat! and I wanted to lost wieght soo much so I'v just started to become anorexic/ lil bulimic. It works but to tell the truth its better to become anorexic then bulimic becuz u have to throw up and it hurt a lot well for me & a lil blood came out before so I rather be anorexic. but if u rlly want to be anorexic then email me.

Baby_Amara

Postby Baby_Amara » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:28 am

Hey guys I'm baby_amara and I really really want to become anorexic!! I am between the ages of 11-14 and I already weigh 140 pounds!!! I feel disgusting about my body and humiliated about the way I look!! All my friends and almost everyone in school is thin and they look so happy, I always wear baggy clothes such as swart pants to make myself look thin and when I do I get bullied. People call me shrek, ogre, fat ugly beast, and I am tired of it. I have decided to become anorexic, my appetite has already started to shrink for some reason idk, and I have lost about 1-3 pounds in a week, but I end up gaining it back in a day!!! I am doing the five bite diet and I feel it's okay, please help me!!! I want to get down to 95 at least before I go to the doctors again!! I used to be thin until about a year ago, idk what happened!!! Please don't tell me im perfect the way I am or any of that s*it!! Just please help me find some ways and maybe a buddy :o

Skinnyforsummer

Could u help me lose some weight

Postby Skinnyforsummer » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:04 pm

Can someone give me some advice for becoming anorexic, I don’t wanna live like this I’m 5’1 and 130 lbs all my friends look super amazing in bikinis and other clothes I just wanna look normal

Ugly and fat

Postby Ugly and fat » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:09 am

Hey I’m upset about my wight all the time and I say I’m going to do this over and over but I get lost in temptation and stop I need a Anna buddy I can’t do it alone

table

Postby table » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:57 am

No to anorexia, it killed my cousisn years after she got back to normal eating habits .

Return to “Health”