I cant tell if my belly button ring is infected or

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

azia

Re: I cant tell if my belly button ring is infected or

Postby azia » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:51 am

I got my belly perieced October 24 2015 but my belly ring been hurting what does that mean ?? An its been pussing a Lil bit that's it??

EmmaneG

Postby EmmaneG » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:47 am

I got my belly ring done may 18 of 2015. I'm an athlete, so I'm constantly in the weight room. I see dead skin around my belly piercing and I sometimes see puss. However it's still hurts. They're are times it hurts other times it doesn't. I can't tell if it's just healing or its inficted. Help :?:

maria.bussard

Postby maria.bussard » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:16 pm

I got my belly button pierced last a week ago on Friday and its pussing and bleeding but I don't know if it is infected or not but I don't wanna freak out for no reason

Honeybunches

Postby Honeybunches » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:55 am

I got my belly button pierced by a friend at home about 2 weeks ago ....yes yes horrible me ....but now the top hole is big and swollen and I had a surgical steel ring in so I bought a titanium ring to help but I'm not sure what's going on help!!! Please and thank you!!!!

Dhee

Postby Dhee » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:20 am

I got mine like 6 months ago, I haven't seen any signs of infection since. But like 3 weeks ago the top barbel fell off and got lost, when I found it it was too late I couldn't find it and the ring was half way falling out and when I tried to put it back in it hurt really bad, so I just took it out (I was really sad because I was saying I went through all that pain and all this time for nothing). But then I tried inserting it from the other end, and wallah, no pain at all, but I was like wtf, so then a found a barbel from another ring and screwed it on. So like two days ago it stared to pain me a lot, I couldn't sleep on my stomach anymore and all.. And I'm wondering what's up with this thing, so I was just checking on it just now and I found out that the part where the ring is under my skin(where u can't see the ring) is swollen, it's like a round ball, and it's tender and painful... I'm wondering if it's an infection or what.. Cause I'm about done with this piercing, too much problems. But am a hold on.. Was too much pain to get it done... So, anyone who knows something please lmk... Thank you!

Bunnyboowhoo

belly piercing

Postby Bunnyboowhoo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:23 am

I got my belly pierced 3 days ago and it's a litte red from the top .. and idk if it's normal or it's infected

Barefoot Susan
Getting in the Groove

Postby Barefoot Susan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:14 pm

A certain amount of redness is to be expected, after all you have had a needle shoved through your skin and a foreign body inserted.
Your body's first reaction is to try to get rid of this intruder. When it realises that this isn't going to work it will settle down to healing around it.
However, is you have the slightest concern go back to your piercer without delay and seek their advice.

_sgir

Postby _sgir » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:21 pm

My belly piercing has migrated from when I got it done about 6 months ago and I'm starting to think it's being rejected. I can't see the bar through my skin but I can see a lot of the bar showing top and bottom and the skin is thin. It's not infected but ks a little red. I'm scared and I don't know what to do

Taytertwattt

Re:

Postby Taytertwattt » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Mine has done the exact same thing! I think it's part of the healing process or an early sign of infection. Use a salt/mixture spray and make sure your bar isn't too short to cause irritation.

ahankin01

Postby ahankin01 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:22 am

Hey, I was wondering if anyone can help me out.. I had my belly done nearly a half week ago and I've been cleaning 2 times a day sometimes 3 with warm water and salt, but it seems to have a bruise over the bar and the top ball is a bit red around it, also the both balls keep bleeding sometimes when I clean it.. I'm not sure if it's infected? I've shown my friend who's had hers done for longer and she says it's normal but my other friend said that hers didn't brusie.

Theresaloran16

Postby Theresaloran16 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:15 pm

hey my names theresa and i got my belly button pierced about a week and a half ago ive noticd that its sore and red around the top ball and ive noticed around the top ball it looks like the top ball is going into my stomach like theres a hole around the top of my piercing and everyone elses is fine and mine doesnt look like its fine :( :)

Avaxxmcl

Re: I cant tell if my belly button ring is infected o

Postby Avaxxmcl » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:10 pm

I got my bellybutton done about 2 weeks ago and the top ball is sinking into the hole I clean it a lot and I don’t know if I should let it close and get it redone or?

Theresaloran16

Re: I cant tell if my belly button ring is infected o

Postby Theresaloran16 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:13 pm

hey ava my names theresa and i was in the same situation as you are in now i cleaned it alot and thought it was being rejected but i just took off the top ball and changed it for a bigger ball and since then its been getting better and the hole is healingand getting smaller

Heatherrrr

Postby Heatherrrr » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:53 am

I have had my belly piercing for a month and a few days to be exact but if I’m going by weeks then I’ve had it for 6 weeks and I feel like it should be slightly healed. At first I kept irritating my piercing cause I would sleep on my stomach which was something I tried to fix but it’s hard to break bad habits lol. But it was also irritated from the way my stomach would fold and the way my jeans would hit it. It was super red at the top and I had a bunch of scabs all around it and the bottom was completely fine. Now that a month as past it’s not irritated anymore the redness now turned into a brown/skin tone color it basically looks like a bruise but now pus won’t stop coming out of the bottom now matter how much I clean it or barely touch it I’ll still have pus coming out and idk what to do. It leaves the bottom of the piercing all crusty from how much pus comes out

makapaka5739

Postby makapaka5739 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:01 am

[/code]Hello.... I got my belly pierced 5 months ago and it is now red and has a lot of puss it also has a bubble on the top of the piercing, it hurts when I touch it or bump it. Does anyone know what I could do to stop it :D

Return to “Health”