What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

corey-leigh13

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby corey-leigh13 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:09 pm

iam 13 and 5'3 in height iam 5 and a half stone am I fat :( :( :(

amandae798168

Postby amandae798168 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 am

I’m 13 and I am about 155.4 cm and weight about 55.6 kg. Is that average or am I overweight?

AmyH

Postby AmyH » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:20 pm

I was actually really heartbroken when I realised how popular the search, 'average weight for 13 yr old girl' was on google, as it implies how insecure young girls are today about their weight. It just goes to show that every 13 yr old has insecurities and you most definitely not the first nor the last to worry about your weight. I'm 13 and I know from experience that at this age girls can be really b****y to others about how much they weigh, and that's their problem not yours and it says much more about them than it does you.
At this age, girls' weights are very variable, depending on: height; level of development; bone structure; muscle mass and your metabolism. This means that there is not one ideal weight for a 13 yr old girl, so one thing you should DEFINITELY avoid doing is comparing yourself to your friends'!(trust me I know since all my friends are skinny and not very muscular)
And if you are worrying about what boys think.......... Well don't, they are all annoying little sh**s at this age. :D

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:33 pm

This thread is so old that, assuming she was a 13 year old girl, the person who started this thread would now be 25.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

weird person

Postby weird person » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:27 am

Hi Im 13 years old and about 4'9 maybe 5'0 and I'm 130 pounds. Am I fat??

Heyitsamber2004

Postby Heyitsamber2004 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:44 pm

I’m 13 turning 14 in 7 months and I weigh 56kg. And I’m 172 cm tall. All my school friends say that they weigh 46 kg and I’m really embarrassed to say that I weigh 10kg more than the people my age. Has anyone got any advice to help me love my body

Alanaw5254

Postby Alanaw5254 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Im 13 and
5'3 in height and i weigh 7.5 stone am i obese?

cocoruby

Postby cocoruby » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:51 pm

im 13 , 5ft i weigh about 8 stone 10 i play hockey 5 times a week and i eat really healthy compared to all my friends i don't eat any sweets through the day is this normal ?

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:07 am

Just came across this thread. I am shocked and saddened. I am 45 but was 13 once upon a time.

If you are 13 you are young and beautiful regardless of your weight. You have a wonderful life ahead of you. Go and grab it and have fun. Keep busy, stay active and eat well.

FZine

Postby FZine » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:14 am

So Im a 13 year old girl and my weight is 129, 5'1 (but whenever I eat my weight goes up to 135)
Is this healthy or no? :?

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:47 pm

FZine wrote:So Im a 13 year old girl and my weight is 129, 5'1 (but whenever I eat my weight goes up to 135)
Is this healthy or no? :?

Yes it's totally normal. Everybody has high natural weight variations which are mainly because eating and drinking fill up your gut with food and your blader with fluid. In addition our muscles and liver fill with glycogen (liquid energy). All this weighs quite a bit.

In addition it's not about the weight, it's about how you feel about yourself and your self confidence. To boost self confidence an old trick is to try some affirmations. Look at yourself in the mirror , deep into your own eyes and repeat I am amazing 10 times every day.

Dragonmist-Amy

Postby Dragonmist-Amy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:00 pm

I am 13 in September and my weight is 10stone and i am more developed than other girls in my glass i am akso a hourglass shape so its kinda hard to determin what is the exact skinnyness someone should be or if someone is over weight because we all have different body types, yes at times we do not always love ourselfs but we are stuck with ourselfs so there is no point in worrying about how fat or how skinny we are and i am coming to terms with my body shape and although i may have aome puppy fat i can easily get rid of it :D

Ghuxheisishdydj

Postby Ghuxheisishdydj » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:I'm 13years and 165cm and 92.5lb... Am i overweight or normal?

Your not close to being overweight your nearly underwheight. Im a 12 year old that is 165cm tall and I weigh 120pounds(55kg) that means that i am nearly overwheight

efn23isel

Postby efn23isel » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:04 am

i'm thirteen and i weight about 82 pounds and still think i'm fat also my height is 5,1

ava123BTS

Postby ava123BTS » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:26 am

Hi im almost 13 on sept. 7th, i weigh 140 lbs and im 5'5. Reading all these post saying that im at rist of overweight is making me feel like my body is gross, i also swim and play soccer and i dont even eat a lot. i dont know what to do T_T

Return to “Health”