Going braless - are you as daring as I am?

Keep the sparkle in your relationship, chat to other members
Rude Girl
Chat Merchant

Postby Rude Girl » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:51 pm

I have come to work today in just a suit, stockings and knee high boots...I can't believe how sexy I feel, whilst you can only just see my nipples through my jacket, when I lean forward I can expose varying degrees of my breast.

Went clothes shopping at lunch time, entered a little boutique with just one assistant, browsed a little bit, then asked for a sheer black dress in a different size, went to the changing room and left the curtain slighly open, I could see her peaking at me as I stripped off....loved it, making my clit throb again just typing this.

Rude Girl
Chat Merchant

Postby Rude Girl » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 pm

London :twisted:

Rude Girl
Chat Merchant

Postby Rude Girl » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 pm

London :twisted:

sexy_ky
Chat Merchant

Postby sexy_ky » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Rude Girl wrote:I have come to work today in just a suit, stockings and knee high boots...I can't believe how sexy I feel, whilst you can only just see my nipples through my jacket, when I lean forward I can expose varying degrees of my breast.

Went clothes shopping at lunch time, entered a little boutique with just one assistant, browsed a little bit, then asked for a sheer black dress in a different size, went to the changing room and left the curtain slighly open, I could see her peaking at me as I stripped off....loved it, making my clit throb again just typing this.

Wow I bet you looked hot.....i have done a similar thing once

Rude Girl
Chat Merchant

Re: Going braless - are you as daring as I am?

Postby Rude Girl » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Well I have just made myself F****** horny... I opened the door to the delivary girl in just a white cami and lace shorts, as soon as I opened the door my dark nipples sprang into action, she couldn't take her eyes off them, so wet now, I will definitly be doing this again.

samantha33
Chat Master

Re:

Postby samantha33 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:02 am

Rude Girl wrote:I have come to work today in just a suit, <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default.php/cPath/23_52' target='_blank'>stockings</A> and knee high boots...I can't believe how sexy I feel, whilst you can only just see my nipples through my jacket, when I lean forward I can expose varying degrees of my <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default.php/cPath/23_257' target='_blank'>breast</A>.

Rude Girl . I know that feeling well, Its an amazing turn on to know that you are being spied on like that, especially if its another woman.. you just have to work it lol and get yourself all hot and bothered so it shows :shock: :wink:
Love & Kisses Samantha X X X X

MarthaT
Just warming up

Postby MarthaT » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:36 pm

I HATE bras. I only wear the tank top with a built in bra like feature. love em!

samantha33
Chat Master

Postby samantha33 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:50 pm

If you can martha flaunt it... but what about when its cold or "nipply" , sometimes i thank the inventor of padded bra's to hide my nipply bits lol or am i smuggling tic tacs lol :wink:
Love & Kisses Samantha X X X X

Rude Girl
Chat Merchant

Postby Rude Girl » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 am

samantha33 wrote:If you can martha flaunt it... but what about when its cold or "nipply" , sometimes i thank the inventor of padded bra's to hide my nipply bits lol or am i smuggling tic tacs lol :wink:

The last thing I want to do is hide my nipples.

PrincessCleo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby PrincessCleo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:05 am

Twenty eight years ago this month, my last bra went in the fire, which is another post elsewhere on here.
I didn't plan on going to work braless that Monday, but the decision was made on Sunday evening.
I had only planned on a pantieless life, but there I was, jiggling with every step.
I wore extra layers at work but still struggled with my ambivalence. Over the next few weeks I gradually came to love it, and can't imagine myself in one ever again.
My most exciting experience was when we closed on our first house.

I was wearing a tan sweater dress and I was the only woman in the room. Our builder was very late to the closing and the attorney was getting madder by the minute. I kinda thought he was aggravated about the bounce in my dress, because all eyes were glued on my chest.

The builder finally showed, we closed on the loan, and my husband and I had a great laugh about it as we walked out the door.

The way that dress fit, they probably knew I didn't have any panties on either.

That was 25 years ago and I haven't owned a bra (or panties) since!

Tuney
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Tuney » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:39 pm

I think you are being very selfish bringing sexual tension into the work place. If a man were to do something similar he would be called a pervert and I don't see anything different with what you are doing. If you were to trigger some uncontrollable urges in some Neanderthal, a r**** may result. Physician heal thyself.

DavyJ
Evangelist

Postby DavyJ » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:31 am

My first wife was frequently bra-free in public, but my second wife, never. And I can assure all posters here that I definitely prefer the bra-free look, as I imagine most men do. Initially my first wife was hesitant to wear sheer tops, but I kept encouraging her to be more daring, and the more she showed the more I enjoyed it.

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:44 am

DavyJ wrote:My first wife was frequently bra-free in public, but my second wife, never. And I can assure all posters here that I definitely prefer the bra-free look, as I imagine most men do. Initially my first wife was hesitant to wear sheer tops, but I kept encouraging her to be more daring, and the more she showed the more I enjoyed it.

Being braless and wearing tops/dresses that give a sneek peak and make people look twice, "is that?" can be fun, but not something I would do during the day, work etc. Best kept to evening or at least beach etc.

DavyJ
Evangelist

Postby DavyJ » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:18 am

suzzie76 wrote:
DavyJ wrote:My first wife was frequently bra-free in public, but my second wife, never. And I can assure all posters here that I definitely prefer the bra-free look, as I imagine most men do. Initially my first wife was hesitant to wear sheer tops, but I kept encouraging her to be more daring, and the more she showed the more I enjoyed it.

Being braless and wearing tops/dresses that give a sneek peak and make people look twice, "is that?" can be fun, but not something I would do during the day, work etc. Best kept to evening or at least beach etc.

Agreed. Of course it depends on your work situation, but there is always a time and place for everything.

angiescotland
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby angiescotland » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:22 pm

I only wear a bra at work

Return to “Relationship”