My fiance cheated on me

Keep the sparkle in your relationship, chat to other members
mx6
M'Lady

Re: My fiance cheated on me

Postby mx6 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Elysa wrote:
mx6 wrote:
MayaMiller wrote:If she have do this now she will not stop from cheating you later again!

Cheating is not the problem. The big question is; can he trust her.

Exactly. My sweet Maximo.

But, Maximo, he doesn't want to hear it, and he doesn't get it. You'll be blue in the face.

Instead, use your energy to write me a dirty pm. I mean really really filthy. (No feces involved. I DO have limits).

wink wink

Then you should read your mail!

flores29
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby flores29 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:08 pm

mikenilson123 wrote:My gf cheated on me with three guys in a night , i really love her . dont know what to do, she says she was drunk atm and wont happen again.she s flight attendant . She did with her boss and 2 others.

it will happen again, trust me bro :)

Nameless
High Priestess

Postby Nameless » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Seriously, I suggest you only consider continuing the relationship if you like the idea of sex with her, with other men involved, at the same time. If she chooses to have sex with multiple partners during a period when anyone would expect her to be totally in love and looking forward to marrying you, I don't think there's much chance of her losing such inclinations once she's used to married life. I don't buy the one-off 'lapse' nonsense, because what she did was on a completely different scale to the sort of error of judgement that the vast majority of people are capable of.

You were wise to seek opinions on this, because I know it's difficult to think things out sensibly when you consider someone very desirable, but unless you have 'swinger'-type inclinations that you haven't referred to, you're liable to deeply regret it if you go ahead and marry her.

chirpyaubrey
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby chirpyaubrey » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:25 am

Hi dear, I feel very sorry for what you are going through. But simply call off the wedding. It is not that a mistake It was her intention of course. If it had been a mistake it would have been with one person. 3 person is a sheer work of intention. You need to move forward in life. Giving her a chance is useless.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:11 am

I have no idea how i would react. if it was just a GF, then maybe i'd be ok with it, but can't imagine marrying one that did. That said, she is definitely a fun dirty girl, so maybe much awaits you...
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:18 am

mostirreverent wrote:I have no idea how i would react. if it was just a GF, then maybe i'd be ok with it, but can't imagine marrying one that did. That said, she is definitely a fun dirty girl, so maybe much awaits you...

But if she was a flight attendant, it comes with the territory.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:09 am

mx6 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:I have no idea how i would react. if it was just a GF, then maybe i'd be ok with it, but can't imagine marrying one that did. That said, she is definitely a fun dirty girl, so maybe much awaits you...

I'm off to the airport
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:00 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
mx6 wrote:

I'm off to the airport

That's not the best place to meet them. ;)

Hyliana
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Hyliana » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:32 pm

It wasn't the first situation I've heard. I do nit think it would be real love...

Return to “Relationship”