What men should be?

Keep the sparkle in your relationship, chat to other members
Paulinazurb
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:42 pm

What men should be?

Postby Paulinazurb » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Hi. Please tell me what should be men? :D What character should they have? How they should look? :D I'm curious what you think :dance:

Castiel15
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:23 am

Re: What men should be?

Postby Castiel15 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:15 am

Paulinazurb wrote:Hi. Please tell me what should be men? :D What character should they have? How they should look? :D I'm curious what you think :dance:



I think you're not a human! :lol: What characteristic do your father have?

User avatar
Elysa
Master Wizard
Posts: 1822
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:26 am

Re: What men should be?

Postby Elysa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:50 pm

They should have dark hair. Gorgeous lips, upper and bottom the same size. 5'10". Strong jaw line. Sleek and just enough muscles in the right places. Kind, considerate, intelligent, hilarious. Protective and supportive. They should be their own person. It's ok if they're sensitive or they get moody when they haven't eaten. They should crawl into bed craving my tight ass. If they're tired, they should sleep. If they're randy, they should either tease me, or turn into animal who wants to devour me. They should be responsible, and handy around the house. Hazel eyes. A five o'clock shadow at the 5 o'clock. So that I can lick it. Hair on his chest arms, and legs, so I eat it. Boney knees to I get a good dry humping session on them. Eyes closed when he eats me, and lost in time and space. Patient, quirky, and talented. He should like vegetables, but not cauliflower. He should own a Zippo lighter even though he stopped smoking decades ago. He should keep a guitar pick in his pocket at all times. He should like the way I kiss his neck, and shiver every time I do it. He should appreciate good films and books. He should take my advice and cut his toe nails more often. He should love me and discover new things with me. And put our trust as the most important thing in his life. He should learn from his mistakes, and share them with me. He should pee on me when we're showering. And he command me to get on my knees, and stare up at him. He should like cream in his coffee but just a little. He should kiss me right now. Because I'm turned on. ///he should take my MacBook off my lap,,, azetit saide/nnn

Sleepy93
Private Dancer (can now PM!)
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:47 am
Location: Wales

Re: What men should be?

Postby Sleepy93 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:48 am

Depends on what you mean by "man". Keep in mind there's trans men and fem-men.

User avatar
Mr.Married
Chat Merchant
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: good ole' red/white/blue

Re: What men should be?

Postby Mr.Married » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:42 am

I'M shocked all the girls have not been here to tear this apart yet LOL :lol:

User avatar
emilycurious
M'Lady
Posts: 2336
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: What men should be?

Postby emilycurious » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:36 pm

How about it everyone was nice to everyone else for no other reason than they are another human being?
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

User avatar
Mr.Married
Chat Merchant
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: good ole' red/white/blue

Re: What men should be?

Postby Mr.Married » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:24 pm

emilycurious wrote:How about it everyone was nice to everyone else for no other reason than they are another human being?


Oh come on...we all know you can do better than that !!!! :D

User avatar
emilycurious
M'Lady
Posts: 2336
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: What men should be?

Postby emilycurious » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Okay, when women rule, everyone will be nice to everyone else for no other reason than they are another human being, or else no balls.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

User avatar
Elysa
Master Wizard
Posts: 1822
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:26 am

Re: What men should be?

Postby Elysa » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:00 pm

emilycurious wrote:Okay, when women rule, everyone will be nice to everyone else for no other reason than they are another human being, or else no balls.


Not me. I'll be a, flying off the handle, bítch without dick inside me.

User avatar
Lady J 624
Princess
Posts: 3641
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:21 am
Location: New England

Re: What men should be?

Postby Lady J 624 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Elysa wrote:
emilycurious wrote:Okay, when women rule, everyone will be nice to everyone else for no other reason than they are another human being, or else no balls.


Not me. I'll be a, flying off the handle, bítch without dick inside me.


But if you ruled the world surely you could have all the dick you wanted. Isn't that how power works? Grab 'em by the balls! Wooo!
Image
"I love it when a plan comes together."

User avatar
Mr.Married
Chat Merchant
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: good ole' red/white/blue

Re: What men should be?

Postby Mr.Married » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Lady J 624 wrote:
Elysa wrote:
emilycurious wrote:Okay, when women rule, everyone will be nice to everyone else for no other reason than they are another human being, or else no balls.


Not me. I'll be a, flying off the handle, bítch without dick inside me.


But if you ruled the world surely you could have all the dick you wanted. Isn't that how power works? Grab 'em by the balls! Wooo!
Image


#mentoo ......

mx6
M'Lady
Posts: 2051
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:28 am

Re: What men should be?

Postby mx6 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:17 pm

Lady J 624 wrote:
Elysa wrote:
emilycurious wrote:Okay, when women rule, everyone will be nice to everyone else for no other reason than they are another human being, or else no balls.


Not me. I'll be a, flying off the handle, bítch without dick inside me.


But if you ruled the world surely you could have all the dick you wanted. Isn't that how power works? Grab 'em by the balls! Wooo!
Image

...and you say you're not feisty!!!¬@*&%$

User avatar
Lady J 624
Princess
Posts: 3641
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:21 am
Location: New England

Re: What men should be?

Postby Lady J 624 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:59 pm

mx6 wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
Elysa wrote:
emilycurious wrote:Okay, when women rule, everyone will be nice to everyone else for no other reason than they are another human being, or else no balls.


Not me. I'll be a, flying off the handle, bítch without dick inside me.


But if you ruled the world surely you could have all the dick you wanted. Isn't that how power works? Grab 'em by the balls! Wooo!
Image

...and you say you're not feisty!!!¬@*&%$


I don't remember claiming I wasn't feisty. I would need to see evidence.
"I love it when a plan comes together."

mx6
M'Lady
Posts: 2051
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:28 am

Re: What men should be?

Postby mx6 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:01 pm

Lady J 624 wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
Elysa wrote:
emilycurious wrote:Okay, when women rule, everyone will be nice to everyone else for no other reason than they are another human being, or else no balls.


Not me. I'll be a, flying off the handle, bítch without dick inside me.


But if you ruled the world surely you could have all the dick you wanted. Isn't that how power works? Grab 'em by the balls! Wooo!
Image

...and you say you're not feisty!!!¬@*&%$


I don't remember claiming I wasn't feisty. I would need to see evidence.


Oh you do the shy and retiring thing. But the evidence is private and I would never breach a confidence. :)

User avatar
Lady J 624
Princess
Posts: 3641
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:21 am
Location: New England

Re: What men should be?

Postby Lady J 624 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:03 pm

mx6 wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
Elysa wrote:
Not me. I'll be a, flying off the handle, bítch without dick inside me.


But if you ruled the world surely you could have all the dick you wanted. Isn't that how power works? Grab 'em by the balls! Wooo!
Image

...and you say you're not feisty!!!¬@*&%$


I don't remember claiming I wasn't feisty. I would need to see evidence.


Oh you do the shy and retiring thing. But the evidence is private and I would never breach a confidence. :)

You can give the evidence in private. You have my permission. :)
"I love it when a plan comes together."


Return to “Relationship”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest