Farting

Ask other members for advice
Weareone
Beginner! Talk to me!

Farting

Postby Weareone » Mon May 04, 2020 9:49 am

Well... I am having a problem with my boyfriend. He farts a lot in bed when he is awake.
One example: One I woke up and he was lying on the side with his back towards me. I wanted to get closer and cuddle him but then he started to fart. It was not just one fahrt it was like a fart-concert. He was definitely awake because I saw him texting on the phone. I was so shocked I pretended I was sleeping.

I think I wouldn't have a problem or better to say it would be not that bad when he was sleeping but he is doing it when he is awake and I sometimes wake up because of that.

I mean it's a natural thing but I am starting to be really mad at him because it feels like purpose or as if he doesn't care. Also I am starting not to look forward to sleep with him in the same bed... When he is awake he has never done this in front of me during the day... He seemed to be very picky about it.

I don't know what to do. I am also disappointed about myself because it bothers me although it is a very natural thing...

What do you think? I don't know what to do. :shock:

Anna_Key83
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Farting

Postby Anna_Key83 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:36 pm

Hi,

I really do not know what to suggest. I guess breaking wind in front of each other is a sign you are relaxed with each other I would think. As you said, he probably thought you were asleep so he thought he could let rip in peace. But I suppose it is horses for courses. As long as he does not do it when you are out in a civilized, public setting I would not worry about it too much, but that is probably easily said than done.

How long have you been together out of interest?

This probably won't help you but my partner and I are always farting around each other. His do make me angry because they smell like Hell incarnate sometimes. Or he will blame the dog. Oh and the dog's trumps smell like death itself.

Hope this helps!
'Though I'm Happiest When There's No Reason For Me To Be' - Galaxy Of Emptiness - Beth Orton

Return to “Members Advice”