Embarrassing Moment with Girl Crush-What Do I Do?

Ask other members for advice
Papadoop
Beginner! Talk to me!

Embarrassing Moment with Girl Crush-What Do I Do?

Postby Papadoop » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:32 pm

Today my girl mate who I go swimming with and have been crazy about for ages decided to go for a swim today while it was quiet, the sight of her in bikinis makes me so horny, I packed my sky blue swim briefs to give her something for her imagination, only problem is she is a bit of a tease and I cant seem to go a time oblivious to her without having a orgasm.
Anyway as we have our swim and its approaching the last hour i decide to have a steam and then a sauna anyway and theres my crush in her tight pink bikini looking all tanned and pretty but looking rather fed up i ask her is she okay she says, 'no not really been arguing with my boyfriend again so needed to get out' anyway we are having a laugh and a joke like the old days and everythings going okay and then she says to me after 20 mins do you fancy going outside for a few mins to cool down i say yes and let her go first so i can have a sneaky look at her bum in her tight pink bikini bottoms nice and curvy and she looks so hot when shes sweaty.
Anyway we are sat on the chairs and its really quiet and everything seems to be going okay just i notice she keeps fiddling with her necklace anyway i head back in the sauna and then 5 mins later she follows and we are talking again then mid convo she stands up and asks can i put her necklace back on for her as she stands infront she puts her back to me and asks me to put it on, i keep my distance as already shes making me a bit horny and im already semi erect and im reluctant but she is insisting I do it then my hands start going a bit shaky i put her hair on her shoulder and am still having difficulty but im saying in my head 'ACT NORMAL' then she says, 'You can get closer hun i dont bite' anyway i move a little bit closer to try and im thinking to my hands, 'please work' anyway as im struggling and still failing due to my hands shaking she giggles and says 'your useless come here you' and she stands right next to me, her hair falls down her back again and her buttocks touch my crotch(zero space between us) after I ended up erect and spooning her at this point she stops giggling and goes 'oooh' theres this really awkward silence, im panicking and think i cant back off because she will just ask me to do it again and will notice ive got a raging hard on, so in my head im thinking 'Just get the necklace on quick and sit down she might not notice' anyway as im spooning her(im trying to think of things to turn me off) my hands are shaking then in my head im like 'Oh My God No' my p***s starts emptying itself whilst my p***s is up her bikini bottoms, i try and throw her hair over her shoulders but my hands are shaking like mad because im still creaming myself like crazy then would you believe her hair falls off her shoulder and back down her back im trying to take deep breaths to calm myself but then realised its not helping the fact Im ejaculating up her butt like crazy with only the cloth from our swimwear stopping us going the full way whilst heavy breathing down her ear, so im saying to my hands in my head 'PLEASE WORK HANDS WORK IM BEGGING YOU' in the end im trying to stroke her hair but its not working so i pit my hand on her shoulder while I'm still pumping away, in the end her hair is over her shoulder(this must have took a good 40 seconds or so because my hands just refused to work it seems only one part of my body was working and over compensating)) but then im thinking why isnt she saying anything is 1) Is she in shock? 2) Does she know whats going om? Or 3) Can she feel it? 4) Does she like it? I fantasised for a long time about being in that situation but it was a lesson learned be careful what you wish for, I was wondering what was going on in her mind and what her facial expression was like, anyway as ive got the necklace in my hand im making sure i dont drop it and i had a few unsuccessful attempts to fasten it as im still creaming myself at the same time in the end whilst I am still praying she hasnt noticed a thing there were two big bangs from my p***s then the last of it shot out and there was a awkward moment with pumping and squelching in my pants thankfully after over a minute i managed to fasten it to her neck she says to me in a shocked voice 'Thank you' i sit down quick to try and get my bearings and composure back as my hands are shaking like a shitting dog in what was probably the most erotic and embarrassing moment of my entire life, she discreetly pulls her bikini bottoms out of her backside to add further awkwardness and then sits next to me next to me looking stunned but she is just looking straight into my eyes and im looking back at her wondering what shes thinking and wondering whether to try and kiss her but im in shock too and unable to speak and preoccupied with my p***s being semi erect and my briefs being creamed to death I was speechless, my mind was totally blank. After 10 of the most awkwardly quiet minutes ever(felt awkward talking about the weather or new Tvs after I have just spent over 3 minutes emptying my nuts up her backside i manage to muster the words, 'be right back need water' and go to the gents to sort my briefs out and get water. After this i go back in a bit more composed and and thankfully 15 mins later the pool closes for the day, couldnt come quick enough afterwards we got changed and got the bus home together, we sat next to each other but hardly spoke a word we said goodbye to each other and said we will text each other about next time.
But now i feel mega embarrassed, okay it wasnt deliberate and i did try and avoid the situation but i should have made an excuse to leave, and why didnt she stop me.
Thing is now im dreading seeing her next time do i apologise and say that wasnt my intention but then she will know how i feel about her and it could open a can of worms, im just hanging on to the faint possibility she didnt realise whats happened(im guessing she must have felt every bit of it especially the two large bangs at the end where probably a dead giveaway!).
And how do I even explain to her I was climaxing up her arse for about 3 minutes, I couldnt hardly bring myself to look at her let alone speak to her. So awkward and I have probably blew any faint chance i had with her and she probably thinks im a freak, should i talk to her or pretend it didnt happen?

DavyJ
Devotee

Re: Embarrassing Moment with Girl Crush-What Do I Do?

Postby DavyJ » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:43 am

Is this post for real? If so, my advise is to just ask her out and see what she says. Can't hurt and has to be better than what you described.

Papadoop
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Embarrassing Moment with Girl Crush-What Do I Do?

Postby Papadoop » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:22 am

Is this post for real? If so, my advise is to just ask her out and see what she says. Can't hurt and has to be better than what you described.
Sadly yes, wanted the ground to swallow me up. I am dying to ask her out but at the moment she has a boyfriend so its a no no. Might just carry on like nothings happened if she knows she is probably as embarrassed as I am about it

Return to “Members Advice”