I have a crush on someone who has a partner!!!

Ask other members for advice
Laurabella92
Beginner! Talk to me!

I have a crush on someone who has a partner!!!

Postby Laurabella92 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi guys

I have a bit of a dilemma. My older sister has been with her boyfriend around 5 years now. He has a brother who I have a major crush on, and have done for a couple of years now. The problem is he has a girlfriend, who is not a great character. She lies, takes drugs and has has a history of dodgy lifestyles and behaviours. He on the other hand is very soft natured, nice looking and quite shy.
From what I have been told, she cheats on my crush and they are continually falling out. She is also very possessive.
I told my sister and her boyfriend I liked the brother. The boyfriend said he would rather his brother be with me than his partner and had thought in the past as well as others we would get together one day. I own my own small business and am very Independent. Plus I don’t have any dodgy history! I live a fairly drama free life.
The boyfriend keeps saying he is going to tell his brother how I feel yet never does. I appreciate this is awkward and I’m not expecting the brother to drop his woman for me. I just feel we would make a nice couple. Does he fancy me? I’m unsure. When we see each other we get on very well and he always likes my sexy selfies on social media but I understand that doesn’t mean a thing. I just don’t know what to do. I’m thinking I should not say anything and continue being as polite as normal.
Any advice would be great

Laura xxx

Return to “Members Advice”