My partner is masturbating and lying about it

Ask other members for advice
Rachael1978121
Beginner! Talk to me!

My partner is masturbating and lying about it

Postby Rachael1978121 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:57 am

My guy lies about masturbating, I've seen and heard him do it!!! But he doesn't know I know as he's is in the shower at the time!!! And i can hear him! We have a great sex life! - I squirt every time - he cums a bit too quickly - I am forever giving him spontaneous blowjobs- I almost always go into the ensuite when he is finished his shower either to have sex or give him a blow job and he knows that - he has never come up to me when I've finished my shower! He said that he has no reason to masturbate because I'm always there to do it for him and that I do it when ever he wants - so why is he doing it anyway and lying about it?? It's very upsetting for me knowing that he is doing it and lying about it! - I know he loves me and would do anything for me but this is really getting to me!!!

diana_robertson
M'Lady

Re: My partner is masturbating and lying about it

Postby diana_robertson » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:47 am

Rachael1978121 wrote:My guy lies about masturbating, I've seen and heard him do it!!! But he doesn't know I know as he's is in the shower at the time!!! And i can hear him! We have a great sex life! - I squirt every time - he cums a bit too quickly - I am forever giving him spontaneous blowjobs- I almost always go into the ensuite when he is finished his shower either to have sex or give him a blow job and he knows that - he has never come up to me when I've finished my shower! He said that he has no reason to masturbate because I'm always there to do it for him and that I do it when ever he wants - so why is he doing it anyway and lying about it?? It's very upsetting for me knowing that he is doing it and lying about it! - I know he loves me and would do anything for me but this is really getting to me!!!

Perhaps he's worried about how quickly he finishes and it trying to delay it by ejaculating before he has sex with you.

Rachael1978121
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Rachael1978121 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:00 pm

We have been together almost 10 yrs so I doubt that, he doesn't have sex with me after and if he does it would be a few hours after his "shower" I went into him the other day and he said he wasn't in the mood and said he had stomach cramps but I know the real reason! It's because he just finished masturbating!!! Not the first time either! To tired was another excuse! I really don't understand as our sex life is amazing and he thinks so Too!

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Rachael1978121 wrote: I really don't understand as our sex life is amazing and he thinks so Too!

Ever considered that your "sex life is amazing" because he jacks off in the shower?
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

AP90
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby AP90 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:11 pm

emilycurious wrote:
Rachael1978121 wrote: I really don't understand as our sex life is amazing and he thinks so Too!

Ever considered that your "sex life is amazing" because he jacks off in the shower?

This above. And maybe he just has a high sex drive and feels the need to jack off ontop of everything else being done.
“Power corrupts. Knowledge is power. Study hard. Be evil.” :wink:

Rachael1978121
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Rachael1978121 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Well considering the fact that we used to swing and he was the one who wanted to stop because he said he was more than happy with me and got jealous, he didn't like seeing me with other people - I do anything he wants, I have never once said no in the whole 10 yrs we've been together and then there's the fact he said I'm the best he's ever had- there's nothing I won't do or try! According to him I give amazing blowjobs and amazing at sex - he said I'm insatiable and that he loves it! he goes toi bed and I might get a text saying to come up and suck him off and I'm up within 2 seconds! - so still trying to understand why he does it!!! I do everything and anything he wants!!! I've even been with girls for him!!! I said not so long ago that I'd do it again if he wanted me to and he went absolutely mad at me for even thinking of it!!! So this is why I can't figure him out!!!! I do everything he wants, I never ever say no, I'm the best he's ever had and he said I'm amazing at it!!! And that he's more than happy with our sex life - so why!!!

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 am

Rachael1978121 wrote:so why!!!

Oh poor you.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:00 am

So, what’s the problem here? He probably lies because he knows you have a problem with it.

Masturbating is what people do.

I’m a woman. I enjoy regular sex with another person. I also usually masturbate once or twice a day. The needs are different.

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:36 am

Starshine wrote:So, what’s the problem here? He probably lies because he knows you have a problem with it.

Masturbating is what people do.

I’m a woman. I enjoy regular sex with another person. I also usually masturbate once or twice a day. The needs are different.

The problem is that Rachael is unbelievably awesome in bed and in return wants to totally control her man. She deserves someone who it's more obedient. Either that or she's another teenage fantasist.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:08 am

Rachael1978121 wrote:so why is he doing it It's very upsetting for me knowing that he is doing it

He's masturbating because he's human.

Rachael1978121 wrote:and lying about it??

He's lying about it because he knows that his girlfriend is an uptight, nervy, neurotic, controlling freak.

Why in the flaming fùck do you care??????

Sea kelp.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:25 am

mx6 wrote:The problem is that Rachael is unbelievably awesome in bed and in return wants to totally control her man. She deserves someone who it's more obedient. Either that or she's another teenage fantasist.

Max, will you order me around? I will obey your every behest with every ounce of my body and flesh. If I'm disobedient what will you do to me?

diana_robertson
M'Lady

Postby diana_robertson » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Elysa wrote:
mx6 wrote:The problem is that Rachael is unbelievably awesome in bed and in return wants to totally control her man. She deserves someone who it's more obedient. Either that or she's another teenage fantasist.

Max, will you order me around? I will obey your every behest with every ounce of my body and flesh. If I'm disobedient what will you do to me?

He'll probably just [email protected] in the shower :lol:

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:54 am

Elysa wrote:

Ahh! We have hit the second half of the month. It's my turn to take control. If you're disobedient I'm tempted to let Diana loose on you, but she's a pussycat underneath that hard shell, so that may not work.

I think you may need a period of intense training. Like a horse that had been allowed to go feral. It's a zero tolerance approach using a whip and starts with a requirement to instantly obey simple commands. Punishment is immediate if the command is not obeyed but gentle at first, building up if necessary. The occasional carrot helps too after a period of good behaviour.

Slowly we work up to more complex and demanding commands. Once the pattern of obedience is reestablished we may be able to progress quite quickly, but if there is any tendency to resist or delay then we will go back a few steps and reestablish the correct responses to my commands. You're bright and intelligent so you should learn quickly and I would think a couple of days of intensive training should be sufficient to get you back on top form. Then we will need to keep an eye on you for a few days to make sure there is no backsliding. But, in my experience, intense training sessions seldom fail. If you continue to behave well, your rewards will be great.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:57 pm

mx6 wrote:
Elysa wrote:

Ahh! We have hit the second half of the month. It's my turn to take control. If you're disobedient I'm tempted to let Diana loose on you, but she's a pussycat underneath that hard shell, so that may not work.

I think you may need a period of intense training. Like a horse that had been allowed to go feral. It's a zero tolerance approach using a whip and starts with a requirement to instantly obey simple commands. Punishment is immediate if the command is not obeyed but gentle at first, building up if necessary. The occasional carrot helps too after a period of good behaviour.

Slowly we work up to more complex and demanding commands. Once the pattern of obedience is reestablished we may be able to progress quite quickly, but if there is any tendency to resist or delay then we will go back a few steps and reestablish the correct responses to my commands. You're bright and intelligent so you should learn quickly and I would think a couple of days of intensive training should be sufficient to get you back on top form. Then we will need to keep an eye on you for a few days to make sure there is no backsliding. But, in my experience, intense training sessions seldom fail. If you continue to behave well, your rewards will be great.

All the sudden I feel like Seabiscuit.

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Elysa wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Elysa wrote:

All the sudden I feel like Seabiscuit.

If you mean Seabiscuit was a thoroughbred. Definitely. ;)

Reverse the situation, what would you do?

Return to “Members Advice”