46%
Biden
54%

Total votes: 13

Who?
Seraphim

Trump or Biden?

Post by Who? »

I don't mean who do you prefer, I mean who do you think will win? I reckon Biden and co are so awful that incredibly a second term will be gifted to Trump, despite what the opinion polls are currently saying.
Lucylastic
Goddess

Re: Trump or Biden?

Post by Lucylastic »

I have a terrible feeling Trump will win, but at least there will be an end to it after that.
Though she be but little she is fierce
Oscars Mum
Evangelist

Post by Oscars Mum »

The choice is just as bad as when Britain went to the polls in the last election. You would think in such a vast country they could come up with something better?
'Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people'

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains un-awakened" Anatole France.
Who?
Seraphim

Post by Who? »

Oscars Mum wrote:The choice is just as bad as when Britain went to the polls in the last election. You would think in such a vast country they could come up with something better?
Yes exactly. The postal vote will be interesting.
Oscars Mum
Evangelist

Post by Oscars Mum »

At least the US election will give us some entertainment and a laugh if any of us are still in lockdown :lol:
'Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people'

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains un-awakened" Anatole France.
Winston Smith
Goddess

Post by Winston Smith »

I remember when Ronald Reagan was held up as a figure of ridicule here in the UK when he got elected POTUS, considering his former career as a mediocre B movie actor. And yet now, some would say he was one of the great Presidents. I don't know what that says about the current situation really. Trump is just, well...bizarre really. In everything he does or says. But then again, Biden doesn't look like he has anything about him at all.
Those who give up their freedoms for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.
Chudleigh
Seraphim

Post by Chudleigh »

Winston Smith wrote:I remember when Ronald Reagan was held up as a figure of ridicule here in the UK when he got elected POTUS, considering his former career as a mediocre B movie actor. And yet now, some would say he was one of the great Presidents. I don't know what that says about the current situation really. Trump is just, well...bizarre really. In everything he does or says. But then again, Biden doesn't look like he has anything about him at all.
Biden looks like he’s been embalmed..... and that wig!!
Mac
FF Royalty

Post by Mac »

Definitely Trump
:-D :angel: :-D
franfran
Angel

Post by franfran »

I've reached the point where I couldn't care less which of them gets in.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.
Winston Smith
Goddess

Post by Winston Smith »

franfran wrote:I've reached the point where I couldn't care less which of them gets in.
Yeah. I'm a bit like that. I'm always amazed at how the media from other countries cares so much who is POTUS anyway. The BBC in particular spends far too much time analysing the campaign trail and getting itself worked up about the Election. I really couldn't care less.
Those who give up their freedoms for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.
Lucylastic
Goddess

Post by Lucylastic »

It’s important because we have a government which styles itself after the Trump administration. Better for us that Trump goes. At least theoretically.
Though she be but little she is fierce
Lady J 624
Queen

Post by Lady J 624 »

I think Biden's got a good chance. It will all hinge on voter turnout in the swing states. The democrats taking the senate is critical.
Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.
franfran
Angel

Post by franfran »

Lucylastic wrote:It’s important because we have a government which styles itself after the Trump administration.
Thankfully we don't.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.
alexanderj
Beginner! Talk to me!

Post by alexanderj »

Only Trump
Proverbs 31
Beginner! Talk to me!

Post by Proverbs 31 »

Who? wrote:I don't mean who do you prefer, I mean who do you think will win? I reckon Biden and co are so awful that incredibly a second term will be gifted to Trump, despite what the opinion polls are currently saying.
Trump will most likely win. However, the democrats might try to steal it with mail in ballots 1-2 weeks later. Failing that, they might just contest the election anyways, but will use covid as an excuse to stall it as much as possible.
If the contesting is not resolved by January 20, then that makes Nervous Nancy the president. And Nervous Nancy can make anyone into vice president, thus making them into the new president when she resigns - like either that evil witch Hillary or another globalist.

Leftists hate the democratic vote as they have learned from history that they tend to not fair well with it.