Global Warming and Natural Disasters.

Area just for our members
Oscars Mum
Evangelist

Re: Global Warming and Natural Disasters.

Post by Oscars Mum »

Chudleigh wrote:
Lucylastic wrote:I think they had a case of bubonic plague in California this week too.
I have treated people with bubonic plague.
How long ago was that? :shock: I had to look after someone with tetanus and it took ages to diagnose the patient as no one had ever come across a case of it before
'Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people'

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains un-awakened" Anatole France.
Oscars Mum
Evangelist

Post by Oscars Mum »

Victorious1-reborn wrote:Antarctica IS melting. This is why the polar bears have been breeding with Grizzlies. This new subspecies (that is fully reproductive) is a direct result of polar bears hunting further inland because of the ice disappearing and them coming into contact with the land loving grizzlies as a result. They are like the return of the cave bears IMO.
Really? Wow. Im going to have to look that one up.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains un-awakened" Anatole France.
Oscars Mum
Evangelist

Post by Oscars Mum »

Lived in the Philippines for a while in a very tall building. The amount of earthquakes they have there are astronomical. We would be watching TV at night and the whole building would shake. That along with frequent landslides a floods makes it not a favourite place to reside!

Morris Minor
High Priestess

Post by Morris Minor »

Oscars Mum wrote:
Chudleigh wrote:
Lucylastic wrote:I think they had a case of bubonic plague in California this week too.
I have treated people with bubonic plague.
How long ago was that? :shock: I had to look after someone with tetanus and it took ages to diagnose the patient as no one had ever come across a case of it before
It's still around, mainly in Africa and, to a lesser extent, in America and China. But it's not as dangerous as Covid-19 as there are well established treatments for it.
Winston Smith
Goddess

Post by Winston Smith »

Morris Minor wrote:But it's not as dangerous as Covid-19
Covid 19 is not dangerous though.
Those who give up their freedoms for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.
V.A.J.
Demigod

Post by V.A.J. »

Things may not be happening "on schedule" but they ARE happening. It is only a matter of time, for example, for the toxins released by the melting of the Polar ice caps to pollute the entire watershed of Canada and Russia too, most likely, and the ocean around Antarctica. There are tons and tons of "clathrates" just waiting to be released by the 'big thaw", so if the USA has its eyes on "taking over" Canada in order to access the water supply, they will soon be disillusioned in that regard. Even the environmentalists say that we have now passed the "point of no return" and it's just a matter of TIME before the earth is rendered uninhabitable. It will likely be all over but the crying by about 2050, is my guess. Ah well, it's all part of the natural order/ the end of the Kali Yuga.
QAnonsupporter

Post by QAnonsupporter »

Winston Smith wrote:
Morris Minor wrote:But it's not as dangerous as Covid-19
Covid 19 is not dangerous though.
COVID19 IS A POWERGRAB HOAX!
WWG1WGA
Victorious1-reborn
Saintly

Post by Victorious1-reborn »

Oscars Mum wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote:Antarctica IS melting. This is why the polar bears have been breeding with Grizzlies. This new subspecies (that is fully reproductive) is a direct result of polar bears hunting further inland because of the ice disappearing and them coming into contact with the land loving grizzlies as a result. They are like the return of the cave bears IMO.
Really? Wow. Im going to have to look that one up.
Google Grolar bear and Pizzley bear. At least one that they found was proof that the hybrids are now starting to breed with themselves. Both polar and grizzly are apex predators, but because they have very different behaviors the hybrids will be hard to predict. Dangerous and unpredictable.
"Fear of Vikings build castles." - Charles Manson
Who?
Seraphim

Post by Who? »

Victorious1-reborn wrote:
QAnonsupporter wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote:
QAnonsupporter wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote: Anything can. I just think it would be a pointless waste of time.
Who are the "experts" claiming that global warming is real? Just follow the money, like with covid.
I trust scientific experts 10x more than you. Maybe I would consider listening if it wasn't for the fact that you deny all scientific evidence and trust an anony.mous conspiracy source named 'Q' as a reason to worship a narcissistic high functioning moron like he's the new Fuhrer.
Which experts? You seem to only be interested in hearing from the ones with an agenda that matches your own. The better question is, why are you placing politics as a reason to affect other people's lives?

I don't worship "a fuhrer," since I commonly speak against planned-parenthood.
I trust the unbiased professionals that care about the Earth- not the employees of oil industry lobbyists. Trump's 'people'. Great move on his part to turn Alaska's pristine wilderness into a dangerous pipeline of oil and gas. It's an oil spill disaster just waiting to happen. What a guy....he sure knows how to line the wallets of his cronies.
There are plenty of people that bang the drum for man-made climate change with significant financial imperatives to do so.
Have you investigated the many climate-catastrophe lies that have been told? The most recent of course is the film XR made with Keira Knightly and they were forced to remove a couple of the more extreme claims by their own scientists. It's all about Marxism through the back door... all of it. In my opinion of course.