Men: does it bother you that your partner uses a sex toy?

Area just for our members
Starshine
Regent Empress

Re: Men: does it bother you that your partner uses a sex toy

Postby Starshine » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:42 am

:x
I absolutely love it when my wife uses her rabbit.
To paraphrase Starshine, the rabbit is the cement mixer in the bedroom.
Lucy understands me but in case there has been any confusion elsewhere, I was reffering to the noise rabbits make. Plus they are also quite heavy for a prlonged session.

I travel for work a lot with a fair number of overnight stays. I always take a vibey with me to assist relaxation after a busy day! Always! I want a gentle hum not off putting clunking.

Small can be beautiful and if someone objected to my toys it would be him and not my toys that I would throw out of the pram.

C.G.
Goddess

Postby C.G. » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:48 am

I absolutely love it when my wife uses her rabbit.
To paraphrase Starshine, the rabbit is the cement mixer in the bedroom.
But it can't make you want to come like a man can.

I don't mind them in the bed when I'm there…but I'm sure it dissuade many that are on the fence regarding a willingness for full on sex. imaging kinda wanting it, and having the choice of a guy, or a "quicker than fingers" orgasm, then sleep…

And yes, I am a proponent of a partners right of first refusal.
You REALLY don't understand women at all. :lol:
There is no wealth but Life - J. Ruskin

WTF?
Princess

Postby WTF? » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:11 am

In some ways I would liken a woman with a toy to a man having a wank. A wank can be very nice, but it's so much better with a partner.

I suppose I might feel slightly disconcerted if the toy in question needed two postmen to carry it from the van to the front door when it was delivered, but otherwise I'm OK with it. The fact that c0cks don't vibrate is just one of my exhaustive list of reasons against intelligent design in life.
The piss artist formerly known as Who?

C.G.
Goddess

Postby C.G. » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:29 am

In some ways I would liken a woman with a toy to a man having a wank. A wank can be very nice, but it's so much better with a partner.

I suppose I might feel slightly disconcerted if the toy in question needed two postmen to carry it from the van to the front door .
Or was indeed the two postmen.....

WTF?
Princess

Postby WTF? » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:38 am

I suppose I might feel slightly disconcerted if the toy in question needed two postmen to carry it from the van to the front door .
Or was indeed the two postmen.....
Yes. I would object to that in the strongest possible terms.
The piss artist formerly known as Who?

Winston Smith
Goddess

Postby Winston Smith » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:36 am

I assumed my wife also used her rabbit when I'm not around but she said she doesn't and masturbates normally. She said she only likes using the rabbit as part of sex and that it doesn't feel the same on her own.
Those who give up their freedoms for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:45 pm

I assumed my wife also used her rabbit when I'm not around but she said she doesn't and masturbates normally. She said she only likes using the rabbit as part of sex and that it doesn't feel the same on her own.
Hmmmm! I wonder! Some things we don't always tell.

I previously posted a pic of my toys in this thread here (5th post down)

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/view ... hilit=omax

The little one is still the best. Anyone who thinks that small things are ineffective has never been to bed with a mosquito!

C.G.
Goddess

Postby C.G. » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:43 pm

I absolutely think that is the case. You can be too honest with men and then they go soft. ;)

As for size, yes, for clitoral stimulation, I like something small. I HATE things that are supposed to look like someone's c0ck that has been chopped off, for want of a better phrase. :shock:

It is a TOTALLY different thing to sex. And I think often W**nking is for a man too.

Winston Smith
Goddess

Postby Winston Smith » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:28 pm

I absolutely think that is the case. You can be too honest with men and then they go soft. ;)

As for size, yes, for clitoral stimulation, I like something small. I HATE things that are supposed to look like someone's c0ck that has been chopped off, for want of a better phrase. :shock:

It is a TOTALLY different thing to sex. And I think often W**nking is for a man too.
I have no reason to disbelieve my wife. She is perfectly honest with me. She even makes me keep the rabbit in my bedside drawer and not hers and waits for me to ask if she wants it. She has often told me that she is vanilla when it comes to sex and relies on my lead. When she goes, she goes, but not without my encouragement.
Those who give up their freedoms for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.

Captain
Demigod

Postby Captain » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:36 am

But it can't make you want to come like a man can.

I don't mind them in the bed when I'm there…but I'm sure it dissuade many that are on the fence regarding a willingness for full on sex. imaging kinda wanting it, and having the choice of a guy, or a "quicker than fingers" orgasm, then sleep…

And yes, I am a proponent of a partners right of first refusal.

:rotflmao:

Yes it can.

Masturbation isn't sex, no one has "first right" to anything, if a woman wants to have a masty on her own she's quite entitled to and if her partner isn't ok with that he's a juvenile idiot.
Same goes if a woman gets jealous of a man having a wank. that's f*cked. You don't own him / her.
Im a girl.
Always rooting for the underdog..

zilt
Demigod

Postby zilt » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:08 am

Gives a guy a night off to do important things like go to the pub or watch football so it can't be bad.
There's better things to watch than football. :wink:

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:00 am

To return to the subject at hand (I may have been guilty for deviating slightly anyway) I have come across a number of men who felt threatened by the presence of a vibey or even my vibey ownership. The same people who disliked me going topless on the beach. Surprise, surprise? I think not.

C.G.
Goddess

Postby C.G. » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:05 am

To return to the subject at hand (I may have been guilty for deviating slightly anyway) I have come across a number of men who felt threatened by the presence of a vibey or even my vibey ownership. The same people who disliked me going topless on the beach. Surprise, surprise? I think not.
Yes. Insecurity is a terrible thing. Run, run for the hills! (whilst toplessly clutching your vibrator of course ;))

Red head mum
Princess

Postby Red head mum » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:07 am

it's never bothered my partner that i sometimes use them if anything it roused his curiosity and he just wanted to watch when he first seen my one x

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:56 am

Yes. Insecurity is a terrible thing. Run, run for the hills! (whilst toplessly clutching your vibrator of course ;))
I ran for the hills topless long ago. :dance:

Return to “Members Chit-Chat”