Delicatessen & Amelie

For all Things Movies - Which movies do you want to see, give us your veiws, get our reviews, get all the happenings from the film world.

Moderator: Silent One

Delicatessen & Amelie

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi R.,

If/when you have time, hope to hear from you here too - whenever you feel like talking about movies. :D

Roff(reborn)
Swami

Re: Delicatessen & Amelie

Postby Roff(reborn) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:27 pm

Hi Movie guest.
My taste in movies is all over the place! But dramas are problably the word for it. And Thrillers. When they describe a movie as comedy-drama chances are I won't find it comedy at all. I liked the Caple guy and others, like Stepbrothers I mentioned.
Maybe you will like this as a Brit:
I once set out to watch every version of Wuthering Heights but stranded after 2 versions. (Was obsessed with that book when I was younger).
I hate fantasy and science fiction and action (curse at me if that's bad). Great movies on the top of my head:
Boogie Nights,
Bitter Moon,
Thelma and Louise,
Gone with the Wind.
What ever happened to Baby Jane? (original).
Breakfast at Tiffany's if I'm insomniac.
(My favourites are also Danish and some German, and Swedish and French).
Some more:
Fishtank,
My Summer of Love,
Alfie (the original)
Match Point.
Brüno!
The Godfather movies.
The Brits can do some stuff, BBC is awesome.
What's that show with Mrs. Bucket? Keeping up Appearences. And many others. Monthy Python always. Funny stand up. Love Paul O' Grady.
Brideshead Revisited, for serious time, OMG!
USA sit coms are The King of Queens, Curb your Enthusiasm (not sit com), 2 1/2 Men.
Don't stream so don't know what I'm missing these days.
Wrote this in a big hurry. Thank you for wishing me a happy weekend and back at you. Tell me what you think?
Edited:Added a few more.

Re: Delicatessen & Amelie

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi Roff! :D Sorry for late reply, things suddenly got hectic since I wrote to you, so just leaving you a quick note for now to say that I love your list! :D I will properly write back to you soon, hope you're well, take care and talk soon... PS: I love love love that you love Monty Python!!! :D

Return to “Film (News Views & Reviews)”