Felicity Jones adopted a Rocky-like approach to Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

For all Things Movies - Which movies do you want to see, give us your veiws, get our reviews, get all the happenings from the film world.

Moderator: Silent One

Female First

by Female First » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:55 am

Felicity Jones adopted a Rocky-like devotion to fitness for her role in Rogue One A Star Wars Story. Read more...

SOLTHREE (FF visitor)

Postby SOLTHREE (FF visitor) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:06 am

Hold on.
You said something quite different in a interview with Glamour magazine in this month's issue. What was said of you.
"As a little girl in a town outside of Birmingham, England, she dreamed not of saving planets but of playing love-struck Ariel from The Little Mermaid."
Then you said this.
FJ: The first film I ever saw at the cinema was The Little Mermaid, so I wanted to be Ariel. Now I am playing a Disney princess....A very contemporary, kick-ass Disney princess!"

Now this is a whole lot different than what is described here in this article.
"Despite this, Felicity admitted that during her childhood, she would pretend to be a male character rather than the glamorous Princess Leia.

"She said: "I was a definitely Han Solo! Or Luke Skwalker. I was a tomboy. I think that's what I tapped into playing Jyn."

That contradicts what you said in the Glamour interview. And another thing about when you described "being like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker" I believe you mixed up what you were describing what your character should look like while you were doing costume preps for the film. Take this excerpt from the Glamour interview again.

"FJ: She's obviously completely her own woman, but I felt like [she] was a rather beautiful blend of Luke Skwalker and Han Solo----and that came up in discussions around designing the costume."

It looks like Felicity can't keep her timelines and stories right. Liar!!

Don't get started with the Warwickshire Junior Bears cricket team. From what I gathered it's a male only club. So I don't know how she could have played for them.

And don't even get started with Felicity comparing herself to Rocky. GTFO with that!!!! In another interview you compared yourself to a "soldier" and being in "war" with your mickey mouse, make believe pretend bs, with your fake guns and crap, then you said you used "The Force" to land the part in SW, then it's lying about what you did or wanted to do in your childhood. This girl is too much. I can't stand it. You MORON!!

Reason:

Return to “Film (News Views & Reviews)”