Hen Night Worries

Swap advice, compare notes and make your special day extra special.

Moderator: Silent One

sarah_loudon
Beginner! Talk to me!

Hen Night Worries

Postby sarah_loudon » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:41 am

Hi

Im having my hen night soon and am worried what my friends will do to me.

Girl I work with told me ages ago that just before she got married the girls in the office stripped her down to her underwear and taped her to her chair.

Another friend says she woke up the morning after hers very hungover, naked, with no eyebrows.

Are these sort of things the norm at hen nights?

Whats the worst you have heard happening?

Sarah
xox

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:11 pm

Although there are some party's ive been to where nothing has been to the bride, also been couple where played a few pranks on the hen.

Just silly things like getting her undressed after shes had few too many.

Woke up after mine sat in chair hotel room in my underwear tied down with stockings. They'd also put make-up over my face. Was embarrassing at time but good laugh afterwards.

Just enjoy it!

Carla Haynes

Re: Hen Night Worries

Postby Carla Haynes » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:07 pm

sarah_loudon wrote:Hi

Girl I work with told me ages ago that just before she got married the girls in the office stripped her down to her underwear and taped her to her chair.

Another friend says she woke up the morning after hers very hungover, naked, with no eyebrows.

Sarah
xox

Discussion of illegal activities is permitted on Female First.

sallygirl

Postby sallygirl » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:43 pm

if you need to, talk to your friends, if they are true friends they will listen to you and be nice

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:36 pm

sallygirl wrote:if you need to, talk to your friends, if they are true friends they will listen to you and be nice

get a life......

its only a piss up

in 3,5,10,or 15 years you'll be be taking him to the cleaners anyway. :?: :?: :?: :?:

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:44 pm

the last hen night

VerityWhite
Getting in the Groove

Postby VerityWhite » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:12 pm

. wrote:the last hen night

Surely they wont shave your eyebrows!

P_1984d
Duchess

Postby P_1984d » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:02 pm

Well I can think of worse things than having your brows shaved! At least you can use eyebrow liner to draw them back on. Better hope they dont draw a moustache on you with permant marker! U'll be hiding in the house for a week! hehe

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:42 am

anyhens out there that want to jon up with a group of stags on their big night out , decent hardworking chaps, a few fireman ! partying on the 14th may in london, you never know, love could be in the air ?

SarahG

Hen night worries

Postby SarahG » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:39 am

I've found a great site that does personalised hen night t-shirts. You just email them your photo and text. They were really good quality and they discount them if you order more than 8! Website address is www.magical-image.com

jlush
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby jlush » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:43 am

This is a true story, but I have added parts that my friends told me, and that pictures back up, to make it flow as there are sections i don't really remember due to the alcohol consumed that night!
I arrived at my bridesmaid's Karen's house and was told that they had my costume for the evening. I was given a bag full of stuff and told to go into the bathroom and change. When I got in the bathroom and opened the bag I knew I was in trouble. They had given me a pair of knee high boots, fishnet tights and a tiny mini-skirt. The outfit was topped off with a thin white tee-shirt with a big red "L" painted on the back. I stripped my own clothes off, except bra and panties, and started to get dressed. The fishnets felt weird , and the skirt only just covered my thong! At that moment another of my friends, Liz, banged on the door. She told me i was allowed my thong but had to lose the bra if i was wearing one! Eventually I got the outfit on and went to meet them. There was much laughter and they then gave me a veil to wear and a belt full of condoms and dildos. Pictures were taken and drinks were poured. I was quite drunk before we even got out the door. As soon as we did the January weather had the effect they were looking for and my nipples shot straight out. The thin tee-shirt left nothing to the imagination, as the girls pointed out to anyone we met!
The rest of the night is a bit of a blur. i had way too many drinks and was made to do way too many embarrassing things. However, the end of the night I will always remember.
As we were walking home we had to cross a main road that has lights to let the pedestrians across. I just about staggered up to the lights and was resting there when the girls grabbed me. I put up a bit of a fight but the belt of sex toys was taken off and then I was handcuffed to the lights facing the main road. The girls then crowded round me. Karen started tickling me and I was screaming and begging for her to stop! She did, but then Liz produced a pair of scissors. I was screaming "NO!" as they advanced, but Liz slid the blade between my tee-shirt and slowly cut it off. As they ripped it away i was stunned, cars were beeping and people had gathered around to see what was going on. Karen then walked behind me and undid the button on my skirt. I was pleading with them all, but the alcohol had given them a wicked streak. The skirt was pulled down and i was left in just knee-high boots, fishnet stockings and a thong. My face was burning as more and more people were looking, but the cold made me shiver and was having an unwanted effect on my nipples. The girls then jumped in and quickly removed the boots and stockings. There I was, in the middle of the city, naked except for my thong. I thought they had finished their fun, but worse was to come. Liz went into her *a**a* and gave all ten of my friends permanent marker pens. They descended on me and began to draw over everything. A few friends even gave pens to strangers so they could leave good luck messages on my body. Finally they stopped when every part of my exposed body was written on, including my bum and boobs! Karen said that they had done enough and it was time to go home. I was so thankful that my ordeal was over, and even thanked the girls for stopping. It was that point when one of my other friends said i had misunderstood! It was time for them to go, not me! With that Liz walked over to me and in the middle of the street, tied to traffic lights, she pulled my thong down my legs and off my feet! They ran off leaving me naked in the city center , screaming for them not to go. They were taking pictures as they went, cars were honking their horns and people were stopping to laugh.
Fortunately they did not leave me, and a few minutes later some of them came back. However, they returned without my clothes! I was forced to streak home, about five minutes, in the freezing cold, butt naked and covered in pen. People shouted and cheered as I made my dash, my remaining friends not giving me any cover. I finally got home to a round of applause from the bridesmaids , and the adrenaline wore off. I passed out on the sofa and did not wake for hours.
The magic marker pen is just coming off now, and I am sure there are hundreds of people in the town i live in that got good pictures of me that night! I forgive my friends, just, but have warned them they are getting it worse on their hen nights!

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 am

Girls are certainly following the guys more and more.

Hence, have our hens night a month before the wedding to enable things to grow back, wash off or fade.

I wouldn't be afraid of yours hens night. If you have a few very trusted friends go with you to make sure some don't go too far, it should be fun.

jinjin

Postby jinjin » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:23 pm

sarah_loudon wrote:Hi

Sarah
xox

I would not call anyone who did that a friend. You should be able to trust your friends. If not then get new friends.

DavyJ
Advocate

Postby DavyJ » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:25 pm

jlush wrote:This is a true story, but I have added parts that my friends told me, and that pictures back up, to make it flow as there are sections i don't really remember due to the alcohol consumed that night!
I arrived at my bridesmaid's Karen's house and was told that they had my costume for the evening. I was given a bag full of stuff and told to go into the bathroom and change. When I got in the bathroom and opened the bag I knew I was in trouble. They had given me a pair of knee high boots, fishnet tights and a tiny mini-skirt. The outfit was topped off with a thin white tee-shirt with a big red "L" painted on the back. I stripped my own clothes off, except bra and panties, and started to get dressed. The fishnets felt weird , and the skirt only just covered my thong! At that moment another of my friends, Liz, banged on the door. She told me i was allowed my thong but had to lose the bra if i was wearing one! Eventually I got the outfit on and went to meet them. There was much laughter and they then gave me a veil to wear and a belt full of condoms and dildos. Pictures were taken and drinks were poured. I was quite drunk before we even got out the door. As soon as we did the January weather had the effect they were looking for and my nipples shot straight out. The thin tee-shirt left nothing to the imagination, as the girls pointed out to anyone we met!
The rest of the night is a bit of a blur. i had way too many drinks and was made to do way too many embarrassing things. However, the end of the night I will always remember.
As we were walking home we had to cross a main road that has lights to let the pedestrians across. I just about staggered up to the lights and was resting there when the girls grabbed me. I put up a bit of a fight but the belt of sex toys was taken off and then I was handcuffed to the lights facing the main road. The girls then crowded round me. Karen started tickling me and I was screaming and begging for her to stop! She did, but then Liz produced a pair of scissors. I was screaming "NO!" as they advanced, but Liz slid the blade between my tee-shirt and slowly cut it off. As they ripped it away i was stunned, cars were beeping and people had gathered around to see what was going on. Karen then walked behind me and undid the button on my skirt. I was pleading with them all, but the alcohol had given them a wicked streak. The skirt was pulled down and i was left in just knee-high boots, fishnet stockings and a thong. My face was burning as more and more people were looking, but the cold made me shiver and was having an unwanted effect on my nipples. The girls then jumped in and quickly removed the boots and stockings. There I was, in the middle of the city, naked except for my thong. I thought they had finished their fun, but worse was to come. Liz went into her *a**a* and gave all ten of my friends permanent marker pens. They descended on me and began to draw over everything. A few friends even gave pens to strangers so they could leave good luck messages on my body. Finally they stopped when every part of my exposed body was written on, including my bum and boobs! Karen said that they had done enough and it was time to go home. I was so thankful that my ordeal was over, and even thanked the girls for stopping. It was that point when one of my other friends said i had misunderstood! It was time for them to go, not me! With that Liz walked over to me and in the middle of the street, tied to traffic lights, she pulled my thong down my legs and off my feet! They ran off leaving me naked in the city center , screaming for them not to go. They were taking pictures as they went, cars were honking their horns and people were stopping to laugh.
Fortunately they did not leave me, and a few minutes later some of them came back. However, they returned without my clothes! I was forced to streak home, about five minutes, in the freezing cold, butt naked and covered in pen. People shouted and cheered as I made my dash, my remaining friends not giving me any cover. I finally got home to a round of applause from the bridesmaids , and the adrenaline wore off. I passed out on the sofa and did not wake for hours.
The magic marker pen is just coming off now, and I am sure there are hundreds of people in the town i live in that got good pictures of me that night! I forgive my friends, just, but have warned them they are getting it worse on their hen nights!

Great story! Wish I had been there!

How many of the pictures ended up on the internet? Definitely would happen today, and I would think even in 2013.

Return to “Weddings”