Big feet!

What are the stars are wearing this season.

Moderator: Silent One

Re: Big feet!

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:39 am

hi everyone.. i am 17 with size 9 feet in women.. my boyfriend is size 8 1/2 in men .. i feel like my feet are so much bigger then his..small feet run in my family .. my sister is a size 6 and my mom is a size 7 1/2 ..i get picked on by my family for my feet which lowers my self esteem ..sometimes i have a hard time picking out shoes in front of my boyfriend.. which lowers my self esteem even more =[ ..any advice??
your feet aren't bigger than his! so don't worry about it and oh well about your family, I wear 5 sizes bigger in shoes than my mother and sister. I wear 13 and they wear 8. Your feet could be as big as mine!

Big Feet Lover

Postby Big Feet Lover » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 pm

what about some pics?? Let's see who has the biggest feet!

Mrs. Gifted

Postby Mrs. Gifted » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 pm

rs
what about some pics?? Let's see who has the biggest feet!
Hey bigfeetlover. I have had such a struggle with my feet since me growing into it and finding this forum has definently changed my outlook on alot! im african american 16 and have a size 15 feet but there big because well i have long toes lol thanx for giving females like me a boost in confidence by not criticizing :) we truly appreciate it :D :dance: :clap:

Cutie_Pie510

Postby Cutie_Pie510 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:06 pm

thx 2 every1 cuz I feel better abt me n my feet...becuz my family wood make fun of me cuz I wear a size 10-12 in womens(US) n a size 9-12 in men(my dad is 6"4" n wears a size 13 ssssoooo I am close) plus I waz anoucced the tallest girlbin my family at 14 being 5"10" ssssoooo it is hard n I felt bad @ 1st but thxz 2 all of u I feel some wat better abt my self...sssssokkk thx again :dance: :clap: :whistle:

Toe&FootFetish

Re: Relieved to see....

Postby Toe&FootFetish » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 am

That women can have big feet. I am not fat and not tall really. I'm attractive with a size 10 or 11 depending on the shoe (used to wear a 9 and 1/2 in highschool). I have long toes...but kinda on the wide side. I like to dance and workout...wish I was taller though...not sure how I got such big feet...the middle toe being long doesn't help either...;)
Long toes and Big female feet are the most sexiest thing ever!! i go crazy looking and hopefully smelling them and licking them!! i am in Sydney NSW, any women interested to let me worship big female feet??

jandkracing 1

Re: big feet

Postby jandkracing 1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:24 am

im 15 and i take a 13 :? . my feet are bigger than most guys i know.

That is a very good thing to have. A lot of guys like that including me

jandkraing 1

Re: big (very very ) big feet

Postby jandkraing 1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 am

:oops: hey,im a 14 year old girl and i hav very big feet (size 17 men) and i cant find good looking shoes,please help me!
What kind of shoes are you looking for ?

BigFootLover

Postby BigFootLover » Tue May 03, 2011 7:53 pm

I am looking for a nice thin Girl with big huge feet, the bigger the better to be my girlfriend.

nikkif06
High Priestess

Postby nikkif06 » Thu May 05, 2011 9:18 am

I am looking for a nice thin Girl with big huge feet, the bigger the better to be my girlfriend.
Argh! Really? I take it you have a foot fetish! :P

BigFootLover

Postby BigFootLover » Sun May 08, 2011 6:19 am

I Love big feet, its so sexy on a women! It's so sexy. How big are your feet?

BigFootLover

Postby BigFootLover » Tue May 10, 2011 10:17 pm

nikkif06 How big are your feet? Yes I love big feet on a woman! It is so sexy!
I Love big feet, its so sexy on a women! It's so sexy. How big are your feet?

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 am

DEAR LIBBY 66 only way for you to get nice looking shoes go to shoemaker made to order big female feet are beautyfull i guess by now you are legal age i would love to see a photo of your feet if you still under age dont do it there is american site with big feet girls looking for foot models that will pay for your shoes regards big feet lover

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:12 am

hi.....sry.that.i.write.with.dots.but.i.am.from.mobile....
i.wear.size.8.mens.and.i.am.16.yo.boy.....my.ex.wears.a.size.16,5.mens....... :|
when.we.used.to.compare.feet.hers.would.be.almost.double.the.size.of.mine....u.see.i.am.5ft6.and.shes.almost.6ft8....weird..xD
sometimes.she.made.fun.of.my.feet.cause.hers.were.SOOOOO.bigger....not.only.in.lenght.but.in.GIRTH.too.... :?
her.toes.were.like.fingers.....she.once.let.me.measure.them....they.were.at.least.6,5cm.in.lenght.....her.foot.was.a.clear.34cm
also,when.we.compared.hands,mine.would.end.below.the.start.of.her.fingers....xD
kinda.weird.experience.....and.ofc.she.was.not.any.kind.of.freak.....i.would.say.cutie :)

geebop

Postby geebop » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:07 am

if there are any females who wear size 12 or larger hit me up i like to meet you

CharlieInMichigan

Postby CharlieInMichigan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:04 pm

I love women with really large feet. If they are tall that is so wonderous. But even ifthey are not tall but just happen to have "giant" feet I find them way sexy. I would liove to pamper a girl like that. I have spoiled and loved women of that sort. I find women with giant feet who wear sandals extremely sexy.

CharlieInMichigan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby CharlieInMichigan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:44 pm

I love women with big feet. When looking at a girl that is among the first things I see, is their feet and how BIG they are. Blame it on that movie Deuce Bigalo Male Gigalo. Yep, I am a lover of women with GIANT feet.

I love romancing them and servicing them and make them feel good. Tall or short it dont matter, just the foot size and with me me BIGGER is BETTER. You girls make my heart race. You have no idea how I adore you all.

:tounge: see that tongie emoticon, imagine me doing that to those feet. Mmm mmm.
Sorry if I come across as a man doing a confessional, but you girls do not know the spell you cast over a guy like me.

Trick is, where do I meet women like you.
If I don the goofy grin or have that absent mided look, it is because of the spell you cast over me.

I drown in my desire over babes like you.

You girls ROCK!!

khodaLUV

Postby khodaLUV » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:05 am

If your a woman with a size 11-15 shoe and you want stylish shoes, visit www.barefoottess.com, the shoes might be on the expensive side but they are worth it!!

Dawn_Lee

Postby Dawn_Lee » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm asian and i am 5ft 5. I wear like a euro 42, very large for an asian and also have large hands :( I feel like a freak because my hands are bigger than the guys and when girls see my hands they go "Oh My Gosh why are your hands so big?" I also can't find my size for shoes that I really like..

Dane2745

Postby Dane2745 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:57 am

Im 19 and i wear a 4 in boys and I'm 5'3, but my girlfriend whose 18 comes from family with big feet and shes only 5'6 but she wears a size 10.5 in women's or 9.5 in mens. Thats not the crazy part though, her cousin is 5'9 and wears a size 13 womens and 12 mens!

Passer00

Postby Passer00 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:56 am

Im 16 and im 5'1 but wear a childrens 12, my foot is only 7 inches!

TraceXx

Postby TraceXx » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:29 am

My 10 yr old daughter has the biggest feet in the family! I'm 6'1 and i wear a 8.5 mens or 9.5 womens, my wife is 5'9 and wears a size 8 womens or 7 mens, my 21 yr old son is 5'10 and wears a 9 mens or 10 womens, my 16 yr old daughter is 5'3 and wears a size 6.5 womens or 5.5 mens, and my 10 yr old daughter is 5'2 and wears a size 11.5 womens or 10.5 mens! And shes still not done growing! :?:

franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Postby franfran » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:01 pm

My 10 yr old daughter has the biggest feet in the family! I'm 6'1 and i wear a 8.5 mens or 9.5 womens, my wife is 5'9 and wears a size 8 womens or 7 mens, my 21 yr old son is 5'10 and wears a 9 mens or 10 womens, my 16 yr old daughter is 5'3 and wears a size 6.5 womens or 5.5 mens, and my 10 yr old daughter is 5'2 and wears a size 11.5 womens or 10.5 mens! And shes still not done growing! :?:
Sounds like a family of cross-dressers.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

Mchamma

Postby Mchamma » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:03 am

:oops: hey,im a 14 year old girl and i hav very big feet (size 17 men) and i cant find good looking shoes,please help me!
You're only a 14 yr old girl and already wear a size 17 in mens (19 Womens)! How tall are you? And send pics.

I'm 22, 5'7 And I wear a Womens Size 4 which is like a boys 2, Which means you're apparently 15 Sizes bigger than me!?

Sue0710

Postby Sue0710 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:55 am

I have Big feet, I wear a size Uk 9 and used to get embarrassed asking for my shoe size in shops but I cant help my genetics. God Blessed me with a few extra inches on my toes that's not a bad thing. Kind of annoying but not a thing to be embarrassed about. I found a cute shop called OHSHH _. They are my new go to store for shoes! I know its hard growing up with big feet but its not like we can change it. I've embraced it :D :D :D :D :D

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 am

You're only a 14 yr old girl and already wear a size 17 in mens (19 Womens)!
About 10 or 11 feet tall I would imagine.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

woop463

Postby woop463 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:10 pm

My fathers feet are 9 1/2' long, my big sisters feet are 11' long and mine are 13' big :)

Jess94yy

Postby Jess94yy » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:03 pm

I have 5 uk or 6 us...although any sneaker of 4 uk fit me well....mi ex girlfriend had a 12 us in mens :shock: ...

She always was comparing to me and humillating...and she was really stronger than men...I isnt small.or weak I am 130 pounds and 5'6 but she was basketball player and was 180 pounds of muscule and 5'11...when she hasnt heels...

She always dominating me and comparinh hers huge hands with my child's hands

anise

Postby anise » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:48 am

Perhaps a chiropodist can shorten the big feet?

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:30 am

My fathers feet are 9 1/2' long, my big sisters feet are 11' long and mine are 13' big :)
Your feet are 13 feet long? Doesn't that make it a bit difficult to move around?

Footmaniac12345

Postby Footmaniac12345 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:21 pm

Hey people. I'm also someone who adores girls with huge feet.
I'm a guy, 6'4, kind of shy
Please get in touch. I would love to go out with a girl with huge feet.

germanisha

Postby germanisha » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:59 pm

Your feet are 13 feet long? Doesn't that make it a bit difficult to move around?
Spare us with your pedantry. :roll:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:00 pm

Sounds like a family of cross-dressers.....
Troll. :roll:

Return to “Celebrity Fashion”