Angie's daddy slaps coworker and then denies it.

The latest celebrity news from around the world and someetimes from beyond..
Hollywood, Bollywood L.A.

Moderators: Silent One, Celeb Watcher

Re: Angie's daddy slaps coworker and then denies it.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:42 pm

Victorious1-reborn wrote:
Guest wrote:Lol. I think if JV had any type of Hollywood perversion in him the hypocritical Hollyweirdos would have eaten him alive by now. They loathe him for independent thinking. He only is allowed roles because viewers love him.

Most of them don't loathe him at all. They like his connections and fear him a bit even. It always comes in handy to know/ be on the good side of someone in low and lucrative places. He's a good actor- on the stage and off. There is no red vs blue in this tax bracket- only purple and green.

P
Harvey did not get this insider memo and he wants his life back.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:44 pm

Her evil perverted connected personal abuser Jon Voight enthusiastically supported Trump but Victor Victoria flipped a coin to vote. What a crock of shite.

Again. THIS. Damn.

Victorious1-reborn
Heroine

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:06 am

Keep on clutching onto that flipped coin...it's not much but it's all you've got. I learned from the last election- just vote against Trump. He's an idiot and a liar and most his fans seem to have a crazed single mob mentality.
"Fear of Vikings build castles." - Charles Manson

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:18 am

Victorious1-reborn wrote:Keep on clutching onto that flipped coin...it's not much but it's all you've got. I learned from the last election- just vote against Trump. He's an idiot and a liar and most his fans seem to have a crazed single mob mentality.

Your lies are like BLM riots.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:20 am

Guest wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote:Keep on clutching onto that flipped coin...it's not much but it's all you've got. I learned from the last election- just vote against Trump. He's an idiot and a liar and most his fans seem to have a crazed single mob mentality.

Your lies are like BLM riots.

Does not help. Only makes you look psychotic.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:30 am

Guest wrote:
Her evil perverted connected personal abuser Jon Voight enthusiastically supported Trump but Victor Victoria flipped a coin to vote. What a crock of shite.

Again. THIS. Damn.

This bish is as pathetic and desperate and credible as the dirty fcking ho Angiejo.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:49 am

Guest wrote:Lol. Now that it seems the evidence is crap it is back to accusing JV of being senile as they labeled Trump for years. The real senile is JOE BIDEN. Trolls and Tolerant Leftists always project to deflect.

:clap:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:05 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Lol. Now that it seems the evidence is crap it is back to accusing JV of being senile as they labeled Trump for years. The real senile is JOE BIDEN. Trolls and Tolerant Leftists always project to deflect.

:clap:

Meanwhile Biden has to read a teleprompter and JV obviously can memorize pages of script.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:49 am

Idiot and a liar. You are projecting again.

Victorious1-reborn
Heroine

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:05 am

Guest wrote:

You must have no life outside of worshiping Trump and trolling to follow me to the section where threads go to die just to throw contrived insults as if you know me. Go feed your cats or something.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:14 am

Victorious1-reborn wrote:
Guest wrote:

You must have no life outside of worshiping Trump and trolling to follow me to the section where threads go to die just to throw contrived insults as if you know me. Go feed your cats or something.

Lmao at your tall tales and delusion.

Victorious1-reborn
Heroine

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:02 am

:sleepy:

Return to “Celebrity & Entertainment News”