Leftovers

The latest celebrity news from around the world and someetimes from beyond..
Hollywood, Bollywood L.A.

Moderators: Silent One, Celeb Watcher

Leftovers

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:54 am

I love that the resident psycho loon predictably visits this board at the same time every day. Makes it so easy to avoid when one wants to.

Now to Leftovers.. Its doing just fine. Its HBO not network tv. It got great reviews and HBO will give it a chance. Like it or not LOONYtunes an HBO show is prestigious as hell. Even Pittstain was trying to get on True Detective which of course is reserved for decent actors like Woody Harrelson and matthew mcconaughey

Re: Leftovers

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:34 am

Guest wrote:I love that the resident psycho loon predictably visits this board at the same time every day. Makes it so easy to avoid when one wants to.

Now to Leftovers.. Its doing just fine. Its HBO not network tv. It got great reviews and HBO will give it a chance. Like it or not LOONYtunes an HBO show is prestigious as hell. Even Pittstain was trying to get on True Detective which of course is reserved for decent actors like Woody Harrelson and matthew mcconaughey

Sure Stan :lol:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:I love that the resident psycho loon predictably visits this board at the same time every day. Makes it so easy to avoid when one wants to.

Your thread is off topic here, Loon :roll:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:40 am

Nice to know, JT is quite talented guy & berated by many who actually doesn't know
about his achievements! He writes, direct & produce & act. Don't judge by the cover of a book nor looks or publicity stunt of some just to be recognised

Return to “Celebrity & Entertainment News”