OT: Anthony Bordains death

The latest celebrity news from around the world and someetimes from beyond..
Hollywood, Bollywood L.A.

Moderators: Silent One, Celeb Watcher

God StrikeDownJolie

OT: Anthony Bordains death

Postby God StrikeDownJolie » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:30 am

Have you seen the pictures of 42 year old Asia Argento earlier this week - widely published - with her arms all over that 28 year old journalist? Clearly she was sleeping with him look at the pics. Cheating on Anthony who loved her.

I think that's why 61 year old Anthony Bordain killed himself - he really loved her. I think Asia a very mentally disturbed woman like Jolie. Those tattoos, the crazy look in her eyes. She's Jolie2. And even if she and Anthony had temporarily split, she was flaunting that much younger man. Nasty.

God StrikeDownJolie

Re: OT: Anthony Bordains death

Postby God StrikeDownJolie » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:35 am

But looks like he had a history of "unconventional" read open relationships

Code: Select all

https://people.com/food/anthony-bourdain-ottavia-busia-split-unconventional-marriage/

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:06 pm

I looked up and saw the pictures with the journalist Clement. Very affectionate. Good looking man. Bourdain loomed much older than his years too. If you think about it, he and Rob Lowe weren’t that far apart in years. Sad sad story. They say she had a bizarre social media post tha my she deleted.

ChristinaIsHere
High Priestess

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:51 pm

What a terrible shame someone that has it that good wants to end it all. Like the Spade lady.
Im tired of folks glorifying suicide as if its ok. Celebrate life not death, esp being a coward and ending their own lives. Both have children who will forever be f*cked up because they couldnt hang (no pun intended).
They gave up on their kids when they took their lives and thats shameful to leave like that.
Mental illness and depression is so very real and hurtful but both had recources to seek professional help before ruining their childrens lives.
It pisses me off when a famous person looses their S*** like that and ends their lives by their own hands. They have everything! I think of Robin Williams as well in this. It's just sad all the way around.
My condolences to the kids especially but all who will actually miss them as well.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:59 pm

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/09/suicide-weekend-weirdness-come-on-up-to-the-lab-bourdain-spade-pizzagate-qanon-greatawakening/

ChristinaIsHere
High Priestess

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:21 pm

Guest wrote:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/09/suicide-weekend-weirdness-come-on-up-to-the-lab-bourdain-spade-pizzagate-qanon-greatawakening/

THIS! Its not a huge secret that you have to play the game to keep the fame and if you talk they kill you. Chris Cornell and Prince come to mind.
When you sell out for a few bucks and some fame thats the price, and there's always a price to be paid. Aint nothing for free in this life.
Satan tempted Jesus for 40 days/nights, promised him kingdoms and much money and fame, he didnt fall for it, but he wasnt meant too.
Greedy fame seeking individuals dont care about nothing but themselves wont think twice about selling out yet the consequences are far greater than what is received. Its not worth it, simply.
Whether by suicide or cover up, anyone associated with Hollywood or main stream media where a fan base is, world wide notoriety, they gave something up to get that, every freaking time. Pay the piper now or later, eventually you'll pay.
Some say its only a conspiracy, but there are far too many clues for it to only be a farse. That S*** is real.
Im not impressed with celebrity status, like at all, look what the hell they had to do to get where their at.
Hard work is one thing, selling out is another beast altogether, and no one can be famous with the Prince of the airwaves, without some sort of sacrifice, its not allowed without some form of allegiance.

Return to “Celebrity & Entertainment News”