O/T will you be watching the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry?

The latest celebrity news from around the world and someetimes from beyond..
Hollywood, Bollywood L.A.

Moderators: Silent One, Celeb Watcher

Re: O/T will you be watching the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry?

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, she was in tight allegedly with Lainey.

The problem is getting engaged so quickly especially after dating long distance. Then a quick wedding to follow. If they had lived in the she place and properly got to knew each other followed by the usual one year engagement things would maybe have turned out differently.
Now there will be the hurried fairy tell wedding and her greatest role.

He really should have been living with her before rushing this marriage. He would have found out her true nature and probably dumped her if it did it the right way. He is stupid I am sorry to say. No brains unlike his brother. I also heard he is defying the British government with the invitation list.

They are living together.

Why would your government pay for living in sin?

Not my government. William and Kate lived together prior to marriage.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 am

No, won't be watching. The focus will be on the Obama's which will take the focus off of the royal couple. Oh well. I give the marriage about 18 months.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Doomed, I'll say within five unless she spits out a few rug rats, and she has a huge incentive to pop one out A$AP. Then maybe a miserable 7 - 10. I do agree that her two prior divorces make a carriage and fanfare cathedral wedding seem a bit strange.
She'd have to walk down that grand and glorious aisle to the strains of "Shake It Off," or maybe the classic "Girls Just Want to Have Fun." In a red minidress.

Isn't she too old for kids?

Not really. She's a very fit (or so it seems) 36. She's going to want to seal that deal with a baby ASAP, however. That's my bet. :wink:

ENTY said she's been trying ever since she met Harry![/quote

Wow! I wouldn’t put it past her!

Ha that's funny! Would love to see a knocked-up bride marry a royal. What a hoot that would be!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She allegedly sold a story about Kate snubbing her by not offering her a car ride to Lainey. It’s on BG.

The problem is getting engaged so quickly especially after dating long distance. Then a quick wedding to follow. If they had lived in the she place and properly got to knew each other followed by the usual one year engagement things would maybe have turned out differently.

He really should have been living with her before rushing this marriage. He would have found out her true nature and probably dumped her if it did it the right way. He is stupid I am sorry to say. No brains unlike his brother. I also heard he is defying the British government with the invitation list.

As a Royal he should be apolitical. He should not be palling around with any world leaders or former. This is not a state wedding either. He is marrying a nearly 40 year old, 2 time divorcee, not a 28 year old blushing bride! He should be more curteous towards the taxpayers and marry in a registry wedding.

Well, as Obama famously lied, "if you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare" England, if you like Obama you can keep him! And his mooch of a wife.

Guest7

Postby Guest7 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 am

No! I think monarchies are obsolete. I look forward to Australia cutting ties with the British monarchy. I understand it's accepted that our government won't do anything while the queen is there.

Greece threw out its king many years ago, but magazines still call him king whatever-his-name-is of Greece and his kids princes and princesses..... Weird!
I bet Iranian royalists are still hoping for the Shah's son to return. :roll:

snowbunny si
Wizard

Postby snowbunny si » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:08 am

only if the groom shows up in his nazi regalia.
magapilldotcom
!Long Live the Magnificent Golden Toad!
#FreeTommyRobinson #FreeAssange

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:13 am

snowbunny si wrote:only if the groom shows up in his nazi regalia.

BOOM!!!!!!! :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 am

Guest wrote:
snowbunny si wrote:only if the groom shows up in his nazi regalia.

BOOM!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As a Royal he should be apolitical. He should not be palling around with any world leaders or former. This is not a state wedding either. He is marrying a nearly 40 year old, 2 time divorcee, not a 28 year old blushing bride! He should be more curteous towards the taxpayers and marry in a registry wedding.

Well, as Obama famously lied, "if you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare" England, if you like Obama you can keep him! And his mooch of a wife.

I still think O only took up a ‘friendship ‘ with Harry just to get an invite. To make up for not getting an invite to Prince Williams beautiful wedding. Poor Harry has no idea how many people are using him.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: She supposedly was roasting a chicken when she got engaged the first time, too! No originality there!

I heard about that as well. I could have sworn she said she was wooed by that Toronto chef by him cooking roast chicken as well! Why doesn’t she learn to lie better?!
The friend said she was obsessed with everything UK and the Royal family.

She's apparently also obsessed with roasted chicken! :D

Didn’t she claim on her blog that she was a vegan? What vegan eats roast chicken? She is a liar! Harry is being taken for a joyride lol!

Did she really claim she was a vegan? :lol: What a tool!

Harry isn't exactly the Brain of Britain, but he deserves better than this, although I doubt anyone could convince him of it right now. He'll need to learn the hard way, and I take no joy in saying that. I've always liked Harry. :wub: (In an auntie kind of way!)

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:15 am

So, has Meghan been married once or twice? According to Wikipedia (and even that could be wrong? It lists one marriage to Trevor Engelson 2011-2013. Someone said she has been married and divorced twice. Is Wikipedia wrong or is there another marriage that we don't know about? Just curious.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:20 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She will insist on inviting the Obamas cause she is so into them and Harry is because she is. They will not invite the trumps and that will be taken as a slight.
While I think a bride should invite who she wants this is not just a bride just a wedding. It's royal and there are politics involved.

I don’t think they will be invited since they were not invited to Will and Kate’s wedding. Charles and the Queen are also paying for Harry’s. wedding. He should listen to their advice. He also should not try and outdo Will and Kate’s wedding either. The UK government has the final say on the invitation list.

Interesting I didn't realize the U.K. Government is in charge of the guest list. Is that just for the wedding or wedding and reception?
I just don't get a sincere vibe from her. The overly interested agreeable and looking up at him and dpesking hesitantly .
She graduated from a great college she would have Learned public speaking long ago there plus as as an actress. Playing the ingenue at 38,
Ah well could be wrong and they end up a great match after all.

Yes they are in charge of the guest list since they pay for the guests who come from other countries, preferribly from commonwealth countries. Inviting a current or former US president is not customary for a Royal wedding, since they have nothing to do with the BRF or the UK. They would also be a huge bill for the govt to foot. That’s why Harry is being told not to invite them. And why we won’t see them there.
He and Meghan should not be so selfish and defy the UK govt. Harry is not going to become King and he is marrying an older 2 times divorced woman. I also think he is being influenced by Meghan to outdo Will and Kate’s but he should not sink to that level.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:23 am

Guest wrote:So, has Meghan been married once or twice? According to Wikipedia (and even that could be wrong? It lists one marriage to Trevor Engelson 2011-2013. Someone said she has been married and divorced twice. Is Wikipedia wrong or is there another marriage that we don't know about? Just curious.

She was married 2 times. Her 1st divorce was annulled and he was a chef as well. The 2nd was the Hollywood producer who she dumped 2 years after moving to Canada.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:10 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So, has Meghan been married once or twice? According to Wikipedia (and even that could be wrong? It lists one marriage to Trevor Engelson 2011-2013. Someone said she has been married and divorced twice. Is Wikipedia wrong or is there another marriage that we don't know about? Just curious.

She was married 2 times. Her 1st divorce was annulled and he was a chef as well. The 2nd was the Hollywood producer who she dumped 2 years after moving to Canada.

Interesting that Wikipedia doesn't list that first marriage at all; even if it was annulled. Other celebrities have annulments listed such as Catherine Oxenberg, Patty Duke and Pamela Anderson alongside other marriages. Is there a strange conspiracy to hide that? If she is a celebrity AND a soon-to-be royal, there shouldn't be any secrets. I mean, it worked out for Wallis Simpson. I don't know. I just get a bad feeling that this union is going to end up in the dust heap like Andrew and Fergie.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:16 am

The DM readers are not impressed with Markle's latest PR stunt.

Meghan's 'secret visits to Grenfell': Prince Harry's fiancée meets inferno survivors 'during two undercover trips to mosque' that are helping families who lost everything
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5383597/Meghan-Markle-secret-visits-Grenfell-victims-twice.html#comments

Return to “Celebrity & Entertainment News”