REINFORCED TOES

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
Neil

REINFORCED TOES

Postby Neil » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:06 pm

Had a trivial discussion with my girlfriend last night

We were lieing on the couch watching TV and she had her shoes off.

She was wearing sheer tan tights with reinforced toes and I happened to ask her why she doesn't wear tights with sheer toes to which they replied they are not as common.

I didn't think that this was the case but I suppose she knows best.

As I said I know its trivial but girls, is this the case and guys, what does your partner wear?

Let me know so I can hopefully prove her wrong!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:15 am

in Canada you can get sandalfoot (sheer) just as easily and they are in just as plentiful a supply as reinforced.

chisel
Just warming up

Postby chisel » Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:40 pm

Hi Neil
Up for most things - Male 30

chisel
Just warming up

Postby chisel » Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:43 pm

Sorry about the last reply

My wife wears sandal toe (sheer). She found that thee were available and always wears them whether her feet are on show or not.

I think sandal toe are becoming more common but I suppose it depends on where you are. I am in South UK

cjlottery
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cjlottery » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:01 am

Hello Neil and chisel

The type of pantyhose that my lady Mary usually wears (No Nonsense Sheer Endurance) have a sheer toe, but the package calls it "invisibly reinforced toe". This type of pantyhose are supposed to be longer wearing.

If she ever buys a different brand and has a choice of toe styles, she always gets the reinforced ones. They seem to be more durable (and sexier I.M.H.O.). :D

michael007

reinforced toes

Postby michael007 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:52 pm

my wife wears pantyhose with the reinforced toes...for 2 reasons....for durability...extra wear ...they don't snag or run at the toes...and...she never wears sandals..only high heel pumps(closed toes)....I prefer the reinforced toes.....for me they are sexier..the idea of brightly polished nails hiding underneath the darker area....it's just more mysterious....sometimes with sandalfoot u cannot even tell if she is wearing hosiery and they tear and snag so easily..there yah go..one man's opinion LOL

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:15 am

Excuse me, I know it's sound strange... I have seen some men wear reinforced toes sheer socks... Have you ever seen it before? Have you ever wear it? Sorry to popped in.... :oops:

PS. This is Amy as "cuddleskitty_Amy81"

chisel
Just warming up

Postby chisel » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:57 pm

Hi Amy

Cant say I have come across them.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:01 pm

Hi chisel, I found out some men wears reinforced toes with sheer socks on website and at the mall. Hehehe!! Mmm.... :wink:

chisel
Just warming up

Postby chisel » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:47 pm

Not into that myself.

I have worn sheer tights indoors on the odd occassion when my wife is not around but not too often

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:12 pm

Yes, yes, I understand, chisel.... :) I think it's biggest turns me on.... I don't know why.... Mmmmm.....

JGHerron

Postby JGHerron » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:00 pm

I have also seen some hosiery mfg refer to an invisible reinforced toe as
'enhanced toe'.

If you don't know, starting at the toe seam, you go about 1/2 inch toward the leg with a greater concentration of the nylon(and spandex) knitted into the garment, and it does not look like a separate reinforcement patch or panel sewn in. You have to look close, some colors show this better than others. For example, the black NoNonsense Sheer Endurance I am wearing now shows well.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:05 pm

The tights my girlfriend wears have reinforced toes as well.

We were at a wedding reception on Friday night and she took her shoes off while dancing as did a few of the other woman and everyone had reinforced toes.

chisel
Just warming up

Postby chisel » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:22 pm

What a turn-on that would be. I wish I could have been with you

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:44 pm

chisel, I saw you send me PM but I can't log on! So, what are you saying in PM? Please tell me. :)

Return to “General Chit-Chat”