Hostel dorm nudity

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
Kimberly1970

Hostel dorm nudity

Postby Kimberly1970 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Hey just been backpacking last few weeks.was bit of an eye opener how many people just changed openly.anyone else experienced this?

Re: Hostel dorm nudity

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:30 pm

Interesting thought , bet it happens often. What with being on the road and having fun am sure young people in hostels also get wild :D

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:06 am

No it's just natural. It is usually quiet, and the most you see is a few naked guys in the showers if you have to share. If I am in a mixed dorm, that's my bedroom and I strip off as I would at home. Bra off at night, everything off to shower in the morning. I wait to strip off until there's another girl getting up, if possible, because it is a little easier if there are a few girls with naked bums at the same time, but if I have to strip alone, I do. Most hostels have separate ladies showers. We wrap in towels to go to the showers, and dry off there, but I dress my naked body in my dorm. The guys all go naked out of bed, some even sleep naked. In a few places it was showers in the dorm, so mixed, and some were completely open showers. Usually the ladies try to wait and go in together, but I have had to shower with naked men. It's not wild. The guys look natural, warning they are often very well hung (or more - I have even seen one full erection from the side) in the morning, and everything is soaped down and washed in front of any ladies present. If they smile, they even say whatever is good morning or hallo. One guy had been speaking to me in the dorm, in English, so when we were both getting up, I asked if he wanted to shower first and he said it was no problem, but if I wanted, he would wait in the dorm while I showered. He was already naked, and I heard the showers running so there were probably other guys in there, so I said I didn't mind, let him walk ahead while I bared Ms V and walked in to face four men. My knight in a... birthday suit, asked me how I felt naked, and I told him I felt natural, and he told the other guys in German that it was my first time going naked with men in the shower and they gave me a clap. I felt lovely coming out of the shower, partly because all the guys let me see them from the front, and their assets looked exciting, but a little scary especially the full erection I saw. I haven't got to getting my clothes off with a BF yet so I don't know what it's like to have that done to Ms V. That was the only wild bit. Nobody touched me, everyone stood back from anyone while they were naked, even in the shower line. If you check out the hostel first, you can pick one with ladies showers.

cardiflip
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cardiflip » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:55 am

You've had these experiences but you've never been like that in front of your BF?

Return to “General Chit-Chat”