Thoughts on Men wearing panties

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
Pianoman1220

Thoughts on Men wearing panties

Postby Pianoman1220 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi everyone-
I'm new here and just wanted to get some feedback on men who panties. I am a 34 old male and have been wearing them for a couple of years now. They are so much more comfortable than men's underwear! I wear mostly VS. Guys, have you tried it? Ladies, what your thoughts about it? Actually, it was a past girlfriend that turned me onto it. All the best!

Tina TV
Master Wizard

Re: Thoughts on Men wearing panties

Postby Tina TV » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:16 am

Wear them every day. Have done for many years. Satin or stretch lace mainly.

And your question is ?

kilt/skirt/skort
Getting in the Groove

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 am

Nothing wrong with men wearing panties just as long as they keep things in check controlled and supported - No floss here - be practical.
Colors - goodness gracious there is a rainbow of colors out there and since panties are unmentionables and not seen who cares what color is your fashion.
But if you are giving a tantalizing peek or a full expose' do it with some degree tastefulness - make it thrilling and entertaining - VIVA-LA !!!
The smooth semi-seamless panties make outer wear fit and look better especially light colors.
If the leg bands are not too tight and restraining - the bottom door fly can be used for relief.
Panties bought in multi-paks can and are usually less expensive than the related men's multi-paks.

Who wrote the Bible and who is telling you what to wear - it is not written anywhere in scripture/scrolls and I am certainly not telling you what to wear !
But then I am no Saint (yet) !

So good ahead and enjoy the Fruit of Loom !!!
"No Sex Please we're British"

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:01 pm

What about girls wearing men's underwear? I wear y fronts and find then so much comfier than thongs or knickers, I actually shared an underwear draw with my ex and found it fun to wear sets of y-fronts

kilt/skirt/skort
Getting in the Groove

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:24 am

What about girls wearing men's underwear? I wear y fronts and find then so much comfier than thongs or knickers, I actually shared an underwear draw with my ex and found it fun to wear sets of y-fronts
And aye what about those boxers - akin to tap panties - all that room with no need to worry about storage for game pieces (balls) !

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:56 am

I never really found boxers all that great, on guys or myself. Found them too baggy under clothes and would be constantly adjusting them, and I wanna see the lumps and bumps on guys ;)

Funny you should mention the space, I once wore a strap-on for a day (under y-fronts) to see what having a willy was like. A friend was staying with me for the weekend and found it very interesting, nothing happened. It was fun to do but wouldn't rush to do it again, they're not the comfiest of things.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:13 am

Interesting, othe the other hand, as a guy, I love both thongs and knickers! They are so much thinner you feel like you're wearing nothing.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:36 pm

That's exactly what I don't like. If I want to feel like wearing nothing, I would wear nothing. I had a bf who liked wearing thongs and we would buy each other underwear to save embarrassment at the shops. I swear thongs were created for his bum though, it was perfect!! Apart from him I want my guys in briefs.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:38 am

Panties are perfect because they actually give even more support than men's briefs and my jewels don't sweat as much as heavy cotton briefs or boxers. And women have so many other options. My girlfriend and I shop together for underwear. I'm not embarrassed about it. And neither is she. She thinks it's cool that I wear them. And if she wanted to wear men's I would support her 100 percent.

Yaktalk13

Postby Yaktalk13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:43 am

I'm a guy who wears thongs. Men's thongs. Have for years now. They are so much more comfortable than briefs. They give me the support I need but also the feeling of not wearing anything!

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 am

Panties are perfect because they actually give even more support than men's briefs and my jewels don't sweat as much as heavy cotton briefs or boxers. And women have so many other options. My girlfriend and I shop together for underwear. I'm not embarrassed about it. And neither is she. She thinks it's cool that I wear them. And if she wanted to wear men's I would support her 100 percent.
I don't mind what he'd wear, I just prefer briefs, though boyshorts on anyone are a close 2nd. That's kl with your gf, I'd definitely recommend her trying briefs (especially at that time of the month). I get funny looks at the shops when I'm buying and he was hiding that he was gay, so that's where it came from rather than the actual wearing.

Do you go for lacy sexy lingerie styles or is it more girly and childish like Disney princess and my little pony? I go for childish, my Thomas the tank engine briefs are my absolute favorite, with Spiderman a close 2nd.

Was also wondering if it's a problem when you're "up", coz panties aren't designed with the space for that in mind. My ex was probably ok coz he was small (by his own admission) and being gay don't think he was up much around me.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:47 pm

What kind of underwear you wear doesn't have anything to do with sexual preference, not in my case anyway. I'm definitely attracted to women. And many straight guys actually wear panties. It helps take some of the sexual edge off for me. I've just always had an attraction to them and find them very sexy. I love the soft, silky feel of them. It reminds me of being with a woman. As far as kinds of panties I wear, I have both sexy cheeky lace ones as well as cool character ones such as Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman and Black Widow. The Harley Quinn ones being my favorite. I make sure I get panties that stretch so they will accommodate when I'm in the up position. And many surprisingly have a lot of give to them so not usually a problem.

What got you interested in wearing briefs? What brand do you prefer? Does anyone else know you wear them? Also, what did you think the fitst time you saw your boyfriend in a thong? Had you seen a guy wearing one before?

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:31 pm

I know I just meant that he was embarrassed about buying them coz he was hiding that he was gay, now he'll happily wonder in on his own. I still get alittle embarrassed.

I first wore briefs when me and a guy friend (like an older brother) went to Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth for the day. It turned into really sunny day and we decided to walk to Southsea and have ice-cream on the beach.

After the ice-cream we both wanted to go in the sea but we didn't have swimsuits so we went in in our underwear (I was in pink Barbie knickers, he had black boxers plus both in T-shirts) after a swim we both put our jeans back on and had ice-cream whilst we toddled back. We were both super uncomfortable walking back and agreed it'd be best if we got fresh underwear for the train ride home.

I thought it'd be sensible to buy a cheap multi-pack and share rather than getting more expensive single pairs each which neither of us could afford (being 13 and 14 we didn't have cards). He refused to wear knickers and I wasn't going to wear boxers, so briefs were a good compromise, we found a set of camo ones we both liked and changed in nearby toilets before the ride home.

I was hooked by the time the train left and he let me keep the rest of the pack :) how did you start with panties?

I don't wear branded ones, I get plain ones and use T-shirt transfers to iron on patterns :oops: when I find character ones in my size I pounce but that's rare. Lots of my friends know as I'm not shy about it but I'm the only girl I know who wears them, so do get teased especially at the beach when they're on show.

Umm I'm not too sure what I thought, I remember laughing taking my jeans off, revealing my briefs, then giving him a wedgie and making out whilst I pushed him on the bed. It didn't go any further but I found it fun and cuddled for hours after curled up in our underwear and watched films. Wasn't really a turn off or a turn on, if he had character one rather than lacy it would have been more of a turn on I think.

I'd never seen a guy wearing girls underwear before and haven't since but it wasn't a massive shock when I told my flatmates (all girls in uni halls) they actually were Ok with him wondering around in his thongs like they did.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:36 pm

I know I just meant that he was embarrassed about buying them coz he was hiding that he was gay, now he'll happily wonder in on his own. I still get alittle embarrassed.

I first wore briefs when me and a guy friend (like an older brother) went to Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth for the day. It turned into really sunny day and we decided to walk to Southsea and have ice-cream on the beach.

After the ice-cream we both wanted to go in the sea but we didn't have swimsuits so we went in in our underwear (I was in pink Barbie knickers, he had black boxers plus both in T-shirts) after a swim we both put our jeans back on and had ice-cream whilst we toddled back. We were both super uncomfortable walking back and agreed it'd be best if we got fresh underwear for the train ride home.

I thought it'd be sensible to buy a cheap multi-pack and share rather than getting more expensive single pairs each which neither of us could afford (being 13 and 14 we didn't have cards). He refused to wear knickers and I wasn't going to wear boxers, so briefs were a good compromise, we found a set of camo ones we both liked and changed in nearby toilets before the ride home.

I was hooked by the time the train left and he let me keep the rest of the pack :) how did you start with panties?

I don't wear branded ones, I get plain ones and use T-shirt transfers to iron on patterns :oops: when I find character ones in my size I pounce but that's rare. Lots of my friends know as I'm not shy about it but I'm the only girl I know who wears them, so do get teased especially at the beach when they're on show.

Umm I'm not too sure what I thought, I remember laughing taking my jeans off, revealing my briefs, then giving him a wedgie and making out whilst I pushed him on the bed. It didn't go any further but I found it fun and cuddled for hours after curled up in our underwear and watched films. Wasn't really a turn off or a turn on, if he had character one rather than lacy it would have been more of a turn on I think.

I'd never seen a guy wearing girls underwear before and haven't since but it wasn't a massive shock when I told my flatmates (all girls in uni halls) they actually were Ok with him wondering around in his thongs like they did.
No need to feel ebarrassed. I think it's awesome that you are doing something different that what society deems normal. Thinking for yourself.

I first tried them when I was a teenager. I was bored with my undetwear. One day in the department store, I decided to head over to the ladies intimates. I felt such a rush being there, surrounded by all the colorful panties. I ended up buying just a plain pack of nylon bikinis. At the register, I was so embarrassed I could not look the cashier in the eye. But when I got home and tried them on I was instantly hooked. And have been wearing them ever since. I find Victoria's Secret's have a good amount of stretch to them. The first time I was intimate with my girfriend she unzipped my jeans and saw pink, her eyes lit up. When she saw they were panties however, she started laughing. And asked me a whole bunch of questions. She found it strange but came to accept it. Her mother also knows and she has not said anything to me about it.

Sounds good, cuddled up in just your underwear watching films. Have you ever seen The Fountain? It's one of my favorites. Anyway, it does not matter to me what a person wants to wear. As long as they feel comfortable and sexy. Like I said, I think you're awesome for bucking the trend! Keep it up!!

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Thanks, though as my friends will tell you I don't need much encouragement to be different! (My boob's are really small (24A) and only wear kids crop tops, and have to wear nappies to bed, I'm also bi) I think you're panty wearing is pretty kl too keep at it :)

Haha, yeah, I've found the cashiers don't care but I get funny looks from other shoppers. I could see that being a surprise but glad she excepted it, does she ever wear yours or visa versa? Why on earth would she tell her mum?!

It's the most intimate thing I've done (apart from the story I posted in the locker room cover thread) and absolutely love it, my friends have to push me away of when we have pj movie nights as I tend to snuggle. I've not but tend not to like anything with time travel, Parent Trap with the Lohan is my fav or Stardust depending on my mood.

I do draw the line at some things, otherwise I'm pretty open, more depends how how and why it's done rather than the what. Thanks you too!!

kilt/skirt/skort
Getting in the Groove

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 pm

Another plus for the female panty is the lack of the irritating y-front seaming.
The smooth semi-cupping of the male gear in satin nylon or other fabric is not
to be ignored. Also the overall smooth flat front look of some garments albeit
not a perfect camel toe but a near perfect camel bulge. The same effect that
is achieved by the thong (G-string).
If one is wearing fitted flat front pants - why in the hell do you need a flyfront
panty made out of irritating burlap sack ?

The most best way to achieve freedom for the sack would be to go sans panty
wearing a skirt or ala natural in a kilt - hem length optional with exposure index.
But then even some contractual support with nature should be entertained
avoiding the slings and arrows (pinching) of pieces and parts.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Stardust is great. And yeah, we wear each other's sometimes. It can be very erotic. When I bent down one time, my panties were showing and her mother saw them. She then asked her about it. She didn't outright tell her. You don't like thongs at all though? If the fit is right, I find them really comfortable. That's pretty much all my girlfriend wears. What is it about the briefs that attract you?

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:54 am

Thanks, though as my friends will tell you I don't need much encouragement to be different! (My boob's are really small (24A) and only wear kids crop tops, and have to wear nappies to bed, I'm also bi) I think you're panty wearing is pretty kl too keep at it :)

Haha, yeah, I've found the cashiers don't care but I get funny looks from other shoppers. I could see that being a surprise but glad she excepted it, does she ever wear yours or visa versa? Why on earth would she tell her mum?!

It's the most intimate thing I've done (apart from the story I posted in the locker room cover thread) and absolutely love it, my friends have to push me away of when we have pj movie nights as I tend to snuggle. I've not but tend not to like anything with time travel, Parent Trap with the Lohan is my fav or Stardust depending on my mood.

I do draw the line at some things, otherwise I'm pretty open, more depends how how and why it's done rather than the what. Thanks you too!!
What do you think of when you see women's knickers? Is it boring for you? Interesting at all? Or just plain uncool? Men's underwear certainly holds a greater attraction for you. Why do you think that is? I also really enjoy wearing girl jeans. They are so much tighter and fit much better than men's. That is when her mother saw. When I bent down my lace thong showed. When I looked back at her she had this huge smile. I knew she saw. Honestly, it excited me a lot. Another time my girl's sister was over, we were all sitting around watching tv. I needed a cigarette so got up to go outside. I was wearing some cheeky boyshorts. Anyway, outside, her sister steps out to have a smoke as well. She leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Nice panty lines." I was caught off guard. She then said, "I wanna see." I figured why not so I pulled my pants down enough to show her. Her face lit up light Christmas. She has since tried to get her boyfriend to wear some but he's not so open to it. Not yet.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Hehe, it sounds erotic! I love the idea of sharing an underwear with a partner. Ah ok, that makes sense telling her outright would have been rather extreme. No not really a fan of thongs at all, they just try too hard at being sexy which then looses the appeal for me.

Nope they are not boring at all, I get slightly excited when I do see a woman in them but i'm very shy and it doesn't happen often, that story in the lockerroom cover up thread was the first time since uni. Was out with friends last friday night and got a good view when I had to be a pee buddy.

I think I like mens briefs coz when I was at school any boy wearing them was bullied so there was this element of naughtiness if they were, plus that it meant he wasn't afraid of not following the crowd.

That's hilarious, she sounds fun, boyshorts are amazing though! Its actually the only girls underwear I'll wear (been in Winnie the Pooh ones today). She should hide all his boxers one day and put some boyshorts in his draw.

kilt/skirt/skort
Getting in the Groove

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:43 am

"Boy shorts" - could just as easily substitute with bike pants (longer hem length) with more coverage.
When the crotch piece has the chamois insert sometimes referred to as Padded Panties !

The thing about men wearing panties unless the sizing is generous across the butt the "plumbers crack" becomes an unbecoming sight.
A thong presents a "whale tail" issue but certainly is better than the plumbers crack.

But enough of this rear view stuff - it is what is UPFRONT that is the all important issue !
Lots of impressions - camel toe - tucked package - chastity cage and variations !

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:47 am

Hehe, it sounds erotic! I love the idea of sharing an underwear with a partner. Ah ok, that makes sense telling her outright would have been rather extreme. No not really a fan of thongs at all, they just try too hard at being sexy which then looses the appeal for me.

Nope they are not boring at all, I get slightly excited when I do see a woman in them but i'm very shy and it doesn't happen often, that story in the lockerroom cover up thread was the first time since uni. Was out with friends last friday night and got a good view when I had to be a pee buddy.

I think I like mens briefs coz when I was at school any boy wearing them was bullied so there was this element of naughtiness if they were, plus that it meant he wasn't afraid of not following the crowd.

That's hilarious, she sounds fun, boyshorts are amazing though! Its actually the only girls underwear I'll wear (been in Winnie the Pooh ones today). She should hide all his boxers one day and put some boyshorts in his draw.
I quite agree. Boyshorts are the King of panties (I'm
wearing my Harley Quinn ones today) He would certainly be crying over all the lost time. Do most girls you know wear them or thongs more? I searched out your locker room post. It was very sexy. Your "pee buddy" story sounds sexy as well.
What do you think about men's bikini briefs? I used to wear those before panties. I got teased because of them in school as well. Called girly, gay. But I figured hey, they were all wearing the same underwear. At least I was being original.
I love seeing a woman's panties peek out above her pants. Or even more so her jeans. It turns me on like nothing else. Just thinking about it makes me hot. And even though I have a girlfriend, I still find myself needing to masterbate at least once a day. Most days it's more. I get so much tension built up. What about you? Do you ever let your underwear slip out so others can see it?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:49 am

You can't substitute boyshorts with bike pants. They're longer tighter and usually a different material so look and feel very different! If I want padding I would (and do) wear a nappy.

I'm assuming that's the same as a builders bum and most guys have that issue anyway coz they don't get clothes that fit right. Isn't whale tail when the back of a shirt has come untucked and is hanging out?

I'd say the back and front are equally important myself. Not sure what any of those terms mean. Couldn't guess what a camel toe or tucked package are and hate to think what a chastity cage is.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:37 am

Awesome! I'm going for power ranger briefs today ;) most girls I know have a complete mix, think the go to type are thongs though, I think they must all love the wedgie feeling.

Hehe, thanks, any idea what they meant by an inney front bum, I asked yesterday but they just laughed. The pee buddy story is posted in the peeing in public thread on the health board (also one where I pooped my swimsuit).

Definitely sexier than thongs and men's boxers (women's boxers are a 3rd for me). Yeah kids are cruel, I got my hair pulled and paraded around the changing room. Exactly, be different and as long as its not harmful it's fine :)

My days yes! Love it when I can see what they're wearing and they've got no idea. Wow, you should let her have a go some days ;) I don't masterbate (eww) but I'm slightly damp some days if there's been alot of sights ;)

I don't let it intentionally slip out, but girls trousers have a low cut and briefs tend to sit above the hips so quite often I've got the waistband on show and by the eve I'm rocking that nappy look. The odd occasion (mostly at cinemas) it is a nappy and that does get attention, even female friends I catch peeking, which sends me wild.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:20 am

Haha, that peeing story is great. I love watching my girlfriend pee. When she unzips her pants and slides her thong down her beautiful thighs! She doesn't get it but let's me do it anyway. No idea what that term means. Have a good one!

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:23 pm

Oh don't, it's amazing! I find wetting equally mesmerising coz its such a taboo. It isn't for everyone that's true, but good she accepts it. Ok fair enough I'll just remain clueless, protects my innocence.

I'm going to Thorpe Park this weekend with friends, so will defo have underwear flashing stories, maybe a peeing one to share. I could literally talk underwear all day!

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:13 am

Any new stories? I was on a smoke break at my job, this other woman was there, she bent down to put her cigarette out and I caught a peek of her panties above her tight jeans. They were white satin with pink flowers on them. Very sexy!

I do admit, I have a peeing fetish as well. I get off on watching women pee themselves. Seeing them soak their panties with their own warm urine is beautiful. What are your thoughts on watching porn? I have an addiction to it. Hard for me to get off without it. Sort of sad I know. My girlfriend watches it with me sometimes. She does not like it so much. But she does it for me. I'm grateful for her.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:41 am

Thorpe Park was a blast. Unfortunately Trix has sworn me to silence about most of what happened :oops: But she was wearing tartan knickers and bra under a black skirt and red T-shirt. On loggers leap she was sitting in my lap with my arms around her and completely soaked through her knickers as we went down. I felt the warm puddle under my bum and asked if it was her, she confessed immediately. I got her back though and wet my teletubby briefs in her lap on tidlewave. There's also that ride where you go backwards in the dark, we both went potty on that one. The rest is no to be divulged.

The other two girls we were with foolishly wore leggings with no skirts and you could make out their underwear at all times, one was wearing yellow bikini bottoms and the other had lacy bright blue knickers. My nipples felt like they were going to pop by lunchtime they were that hard! I think the guys we were with were equally excited and a couple had definite bumps ;)

I've also got a gay friend staying with me this weekend, going to see if I can persuade him to wear knickers tomorrow. We went underwear shopping this eve and I got a unicorn crop top and knicker set, think I can persuade him into the knickers with a few favours.

That sounds really sexy, I'd be keeping an eye on her in the future. Haha, my peeing stories must drive you mad! It really is amazing though. Has your gf ever wet herself? On purpose or accidentally, bikini wetting counts too (we all do that)

I avoid porn, I think it does more harm than good but I get why people enjoy it. Your GF sounds like a keeper! I know it's hard (no pun intended) but I would try ditching the porn steadily, so you go 1 day without then a few days later, 2 days, and so on, eventually you'll realise you don't need it and I imagine your gf would be happier too :)

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:01 am

Those stories are incredibly sexy! They absolutely drive me crazy. My black lace panties showed excitement. How long have you been doing that with your friends? Do you often wet yourself? My girlfriend is great but she does not wet herself. She won't go there. The only time she told me about was an accident. It was before we met. She was on a train. The urge came to her so suddenly she was overwhelmed. The only restroom in the car was occupied of course. She placed her hand between her legs and tried her best to hold it. But it was too much. So she rushed to the nearest vacant seat and let it out. She said she had never felt such relief. But she was quite embarrassed. When the restroom was vacant again, she rushed in and cleaned up. She then returned to her original, dry seat. But I've tried to persuade her to do it. She won't though. And I respect that. But I guess that's where the porn began. I couldn't see it anywhere else. But yeah, definitely does more harm than good. I appreciate your recommendation. I will try to try it. It would be much better without it. For both of us.

I think you should get your friend to try them. Get anyone you can to try them. The woman at work is a real flirt. She is always doing stuff like that. She always wears satin panties though. I guess that's her thing. Her panty line I'd always showing. I don't know why women find panty lines something yo avoid. I find them extremely sexy. They're a constant tease. Very playful. I'm always looking trying to find them. It's such a turn on!

Please keep your stories coming. They are an incredible rush!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:12 am

Hehe, will do. Make sure your gf gets a chance to play with what's in your panties, wouldn't want to be stealing her fun. How long have we been doing what, wetting? I only ever wet with Trix, we've known each other for 15 years and it's now just something we're comfortable doing, she doesn't get the same thrill I do, so it's more like she just won't stop to go pee coz neither of us mind. I wouldn't say I do it often but I will whenever I can freely get away with it. My bladder isn't very big or strong so theme parks it's bound to happen, and my swimsuit I just don't bother holding coz its designed to be wet. I also wet the bed most nights but I don't count that as I'm alone.

Oh wow, that's incredibly sexy! Making me excited :oops: Yeah I guess it is really rare for a guy to see, unless you have a forward female friend who enjoys it. Do try that coz you'll be soo much better off, I respect that you're so open about it though, takes guts to admit.

I will push him to, I'll let you know when we're dressed. He probably will for me, I'm the only girl who can turn him on and he'll kiss, so the odds are in my favour. Just waiting for him to wake up. Actually, I'll go wake him up with a kiss and see if he'll change my nappy.

Hehe, wish I had colleagues like that. I know I don't understand it, I never try hiding panty lines, don't encourage them particularly but will never hide them. If I get front wedgies I won't sort them out either, find them quite comfy.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:40 am

We had a good make out session (he's a very good kisser) then he changed and dressed me in the unicorn crop top, Lego briefs, white leggings and a pink T-shirt. After a bit of persuasion I dressed him in unicorn knickers, a white stripy T-shirt and some tracky bottoms. I had to make a few concessions but he's now wearing my unicorn knickers!!!

The concessions were that I wear my strap-on all day under my briefs and second was that this eve we'd have some bum play. He's rather excited and his willy pokes out the top of the waistband, but once he cools off they'll look great on him!

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:03 pm

That sounds very erotic. I wish my gf would dress me. She doesn't discourage my panty wearing. But she also doesn't necessarily encourage it either. I might have to give it a go with the nappies. I hate having to get up at night to pee. Probably keep you warmer too :wink:

One time I got a massage and decided to keep my panties on. They were red lacy ones. When the masseuse removed the towel and saw them she said, "Very nice!" But she did not seem too shocked, like she had seen it before. It was very stimulating for me though. Anytime another woman finds out I wear women's panties I find it gives me a confidence boost. Like I am unafraid about. Don't care what they think. I think it's also a turn on for them as well that I have that attitude.

I wish my gf would do a strap on. An ex of mine did and would peg me. I loved it. It's a very unique sensation. I wish I could meet you. You're such a cool person. I'm in the US though.

I'm definitely attracted to my co-worker. And I know she has it for me as well. It's hard to resist. She's so sexy. I think about her a lot. She has this big ass that makes me hard every time. I admit I do get off on the thought of her. But I don't want to do anything stupid.

Thank you so much for your encouragement. It means a lot. After I get the porn under control, I also need to quit smoking. I can for sure feel the I'll effects of it. My gf doesn't smoke and wishes I could stop. I've tried several times to do it over the years. It's hell though. That's something I wish I never started for sure.

Hope you have a great day, a very sexy one!

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:54 am

Tried going without porn today. I almost made it the entire day. But eventually gave in. I didn't realize how much of a psychological hold it can have. Anyway, my gf walked in on me doing it and she got upset. We had a row over it. Turns out it has been something that really worries her. It's tough. But I will keep trying.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:42 am

I find it very intimate, and builds a bond without doing anything sexual. Why don't you offer to dress her one morning, don't expect anything in return, just do it out of care and love :) Nappies aren't warmer, by the morning they're cold, but they are comfy, occasionally I will just spend the day in one and use the toilet normally.

Oh yeah it's such a rush when someone finds out a little secret like that. I found out over the summer a friend stuffs her bra with socks and always has done, her bf doesn't know. Now, I know he won't care so whenever we're hanging out she borrows a crop top to gain confidence being in her own body, her boob's are still bigger than mine though and I'm trying to encourage her to get properly measured. I told her about my brief wearing at the same time I was really nervous but she accepted it and it was such a thrill, she did say I was an oddball but loves me for it.

We didn't have any bum play in the end, which was a relief, neither of us were keen and he was only pushing his luck when he suggested it. We did curl up naked and spoon though, and did alot of kissing. Also shared a shower and had a literal cockfight after, he won. We also held and directed each other whilst we peed (I've drilled a hole through mine so I can do a weewee with it on) I also used a urinal for the first time, standing next to him. He woke me up this morning by suckling my nipples coz I'd given him a good wake yesterday, plus wet the bed and we both needed another shower.

I have a rule with colleagues to never get involved or do anything, flirting is OK though.

Yeah both at the same time is too much. Oh no I'm sorry :( she clearly cares for you though, so why not try talking it through with her today, calmly and rationally, coz she can help you by keeping you occupied and doing things together when you're tempted, not sexual, just like going for a walk (or drive as your in the US ;) )

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:55 pm

What does it feel like wearing a strap on all day? Do you enjoy it? Have you ever worn it with panties? What did your friend think of wearing panties? Did he make it all day? As far as smoking goes, have you had any experience with it? Do you have any friends who smoke? It started out for me as a sexual thing. I loved watching women smoke, drawing it deep in their lungs. I eventually tried it, in high school, several of my friends were doing it. It didn't take long before I was hooked. For years now my life has revolved around my next cigarette and porn fix. My gf knows how bad it is. It's why she was so upset. You're right, she does care. And I hate that I hurt her. Normal sex is not enough to stimulate me anymore. She thinks it has something to do with her. That she's not enough. But the problem is all mine. That's why I really appreciate your understanding and advice. I want to change. I just need some help. For years I didn't think I did. Thank you.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:39 pm

I still have some men's underwear as well. Bikini briefs, men's thongs, even briefs and wear them from time to time. My gf finds them sexy as they tend to sculpt my package better than panties. It drives her wild she almost can't help herself. She has to play with it. She does give a really good blowjob. But don't worry, I return the favor and go down on her as well.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Umm it's not particularly comfy, my guess is that it'd be like a guy having tight briefs and a hard on all day. I find the naughtiness of it thrilling and I love weeing with it on. We're going for a walk later and I'm planning to wet my pants with it on ;) (he doesn't know and will hopefully like watching drive home bottomless) No not worn it with panties, my wearing panties is rare and wearing a strap-on is rare, and they've not crossed.

He found it fun and surprising comfy, but said its not his thing, which is fine. Oh yes, he slept in them after we went to bed, only found out when he woke me up this morning he'd snuck them back on.

No, none of my friends smoke and I've run a mile whenever it's come up so no experience either. Oh wow, that must be difficult to brake, really feel for you :( make sure you tell her that (guys are rubbish at talking which is why I'm telling you). Just being aware and admitting that is a big step :) I shouldn't laugh but I found it funny that sex isn't enough, I'm a virgin and find sex scary, so it tickled me.

Hehe, that's funny, most guys would jump at every opportunity to send a girl wild. I would just say treat her more often, you may find the porn less of an issue, just try not to go further than letting her play. Might be that resisting sexual activities helps you. Good, relationships are about the giving ;)

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:19 pm

OK, so the wetting went really well and I loved the feeling the strap-on gave was amazing. The warm wet trickling down my front bum, slowly filling my pants and finally running down my leg creating a puddle on the ground, was ecstasy. The slight problem I didn't expect was that I had to push slightly and a little bit of poop slipped out and I felt the back of my pants drop slightly.

Fortunately my friend didn't realise, he also didn't twig that the wetting was deliberate. We hurried back to the car and I started to strip down using the car and a bush as cover whilst he waited with his back turned (such a gentleman). I hopped in the car, throwing my wet stuff in the back, and positioning so my bell end was poking out under my baggy T-shirt and on top of my legs. He climbed in and asked if I was alright, looked down and erupted with laughter and lifted my top to get a clear view. The penny then dropped and calling me a tease, he exclaimed I did that on purpose. Admitting it I said and it was fun, and got a kiss, then I drove us home for a shower.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:55 am

You're wise. Don't start smoking. I watched porn again today. Couldn't help it. My gf doesn't know. It's tough because I really enjoy it. It provides a nice escape from reality. I know it's bad for me. But it's become such a part of my life. I've learned that I am truly addicted to it. What I like about it is that it's different every time. My girlfriend's body stays the same. That may sound harsh but it's the truth. I care for her but I'm just not ready to give it up. I appreciate your advice though. It's just really complicated. Take care of yourself.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:32 pm

Sorry it's been a mad week! My friend left on Monday, with the unicorn knickers so I'm guessing he'll try them again ;)

Nope never will, there's literally no advantage or appeal to do so :) Are you still wanting to stop watching it? Only ask coz it seems like you've given in. I can't help but being slightly offended by that thinking, it holds women in such little value. Your girlfriend can give you infinitely more than any amount of porn could, love, affection sharing her life, doesn't matter if her body stays the same, she's real and wants to be with you, not for sex but as a partner, that's incredibly exciting!!

At the risk of some serious backlash, is this the American culture? "If you like and want something then it's right to indulge coz its your life and no-one should tell you otherwise as you're not hurting anyone else", very shallow and immature. I don't know of any British girl putting up with that thinking or attitude for long. Sorry if I'm being harsh but you will loose her if you don't change.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:52 am

Sorry for ranting abit there, and if I crossed a line. It was just that body comment, it's so easy to make women insecure about our bodies and it can be extremely destructive and damaging. That would have warranted a smack if you'd have said that to my face.

I really hope you're still battling the porn and it's gone well over the week, we all have struggles and no-one should be embarrassed or abused for asking for help.

Return to “General Chit-Chat”