TOPLESS SUNBATHER - FIRST TIME

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
missjones38dd2

TOPLESS SUNBATHER - FIRST TIME

Postby missjones38dd2 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:44 pm

Goingg to Ibiza in August - plabnning to sunbathe topless for the first time - confession - nothing to do with white bits - just turned on by the thougt of showing my tits off to other men in front of my husband - am I weird or have any of you done the same !!!

Riz_1980
Evangelist

Re: TOPLESS SUNBATHER - FIRST TIME

Postby Riz_1980 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:46 pm

Goingg to Ibiza in August - plabnning to sunbathe topless for the first time - confession - nothing to do with white bits - just turned on by the thougt of showing my tits off to other men in front of my husband - am I weird or have any of you done the same !!!
Just be sensitive to his feeling hun.

Riz :roll:
[b][color=blue]"A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance"--- Feeling great sexual desire; "feeling horny"[/color][/b]

joanna3535
Saintly

Postby joanna3535 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:35 pm

dont burn your boobies :lol:

Honeynoats
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Honeynoats » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:49 am

Not only topless, but bottemless too! Being a female is great at a nude or topless beach. We don't have to worry about erections. Have a great time and enjoy the feeling, but use a lot of sunscreen. Don't burn the nipples. Your hubby might even like it so much he will want more. Oat loves to have me show my tittiey in public, let alone on the beach.

When we are at the nude beach, I always tease Oat by staring at his p***s, if that dosn't get him hard, I talk about what I want to do with it and mayby I slip a finger or two inside of me. At first he usually is embarrased about gettting hard infront of others on the beach, but by the end of the day he is so horney he dosnt care anymore.

Oh, make sure your hubby watches as you apply sunscreen to your tits. Caresse them gently as he watches on, see if he can control himself.

late starter

Postby late starter » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:25 pm

Just be sensitive to his feeling hun.

Riz :roll:
I feel the same way. I sunbathe nude or topless in my backyard, not because I want the tan, but because I am turned on by the though of my hubby coming home and finding me there. I've told him that my fantasy is to be topless with him on the beach and watch him as other men react to me. Is it weird. I don't know, but the though turned both of us on

hubby perv

Topless

Postby hubby perv » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:23 pm

No it's perfectly normal, when my wife is topless we both get turned on by men looking at her

blueblue

Postby blueblue » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:43 pm

I can't quite understand the fuss you all make about being topless. I live in Germany and - believe me or not - nobody here cares about naked skin in a parc, at the public swimming-pool or on the beach. Somestimes you even stand at the bus stop next to a billboard with an undressed beauty advertising milk and honey. Maybe that's why we've got one of the worlds lowest birthrates :? Because it surely is considered rude to have sex publically :lol:

Greta

Topless Sunbathing

Postby Greta » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:02 pm

It is fantastic to go topless and have the sun toast my breasts. It feels so wonderful. It is even better when I remove my bikini bottoms and bake my buns in the sun. It is such a wonderful feeling of freedom. I agree totally with the German philosophy and think tht the FKK (nude) areas at beaches and parks are wonderful.
Usually at the beginning of every summer season, I deliberately lie topless all day in the sun so my breasts are nicely sun burnt. Though it may hurt the first day, my breasts tingle for a few weeks afterwards, especially in a tight push-up bra. It feels so marvelously sensual even when I am at work.

The-Prophet
Saintly

Postby The-Prophet » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:04 pm

I can't quite understand the fuss you all make about being topless. I live in Germany and - believe me or not - nobody here cares about naked skin in a parc, at the public swimming-pool or on the beach. Somestimes you even stand at the bus stop next to a billboard with an undressed beauty advertising milk and honey. Maybe that's why we've got one of the worlds lowest birthrates :? Because it surely is considered rude to have sex publically :lol:
omg i'm going there!!!!

repecca534634

Postby repecca534634 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:11 pm

theres nothin weird with this FANTASY, as long as you dont actually do it. there are a lot of psychos out there, and turning them on by running around half naked is definetely not a good idea. last year a guy grabbed my breasts while i was in a whirpool and kept holding them for about a minute or so - nobody noticed anything. it was so disgusting, but i still count myself lucky that there were so many people around, otherwise im sure he would have tried to r**** me. and i did not show my tits to him or anything ! so if you want to have some fun with hubby, take my advice and show him what you got while youre alone at home with him.

Greta

Topless

Postby Greta » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:06 pm

On the Riveria being topless is de rigeur as it is in Ibizia. I sunbathe topless or nude in many countries and I always feel safe. I have never been bothered by anyone who tried to touch me or made improper advances.
At beaches or swimming pools where I go topless there is safety in numbers and in local tradition. I have always found people to courteous while on the beach and at pools.
It is unfortunate that you were grabbed in a whirlpool and this ruined the day. It is still a fantastic experience to go toples and nude and every woman should try it.
Greta

IncredibleHungHulk

Postby IncredibleHungHulk » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:00 pm

...last year a guy grabbed my breasts while i was in a whirpool and kept holding them for about a minute or so - nobody noticed anything....
for a full minute ? that sounds like you really enjoyed it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:58 pm

...last year a guy grabbed my breasts while i was in a whirpool and kept holding them for about a minute or so - nobody noticed anything....
for a full minute ? that sounds like you really enjoyed it :lol: :lol: :lol:
She probably was too shocked to defend herself, that does NOT mean she liked it, a**hole !

nutter

Postby nutter » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:37 pm

Personally I wouldn't like it if my girlfriend enjoyed showing her privates off to other men just to frustrate me! You all seem to see it as a laugh, but i'm sure if it were the other way round and your blokes were getting off on showing their manhood off to other women you'd be a bit offended/annoyed with them. Of course, if the bloke doesn't mind, or enjoys it then fair enough, but i say you should ask him first, and if he says he wouldn't like it, then don't!

Greta

Postby Greta » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:46 pm

In other countries especially in France and Germany it is perfectly natural to be nude. It is wonderful to swim in the raw and feel the water cascading over every centimeter of your body. I enjoy toasting my breasts in the sun until they are golden brown or sometimes deep red. It is great baking in a co-ed sauna while nude
It is not a matter of showing off, but enjoying your body and feeling comfortable with it. the experience of being on a nude or topless beach is great and everyone should try it.

RMS Titanic7

Postby RMS Titanic7 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:43 am

what do you think?

Re:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:13 am

dont burn your boobies :lol:
I'd be more worried about burning my front bum than my boob's, just the thought make my eyes water!

Re: topless and less

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:03 am

In other countries especially in France and Germany it is perfectly natural to be nude. It is wonderful to swim in the raw and feel the water cascading over every centimeter of your body. I enjoy toasting my breasts in the sun until they are golden brown or sometimes deep red. It is great baking in a co-ed sauna while nude
It is not a matter of showing off, but enjoying your body and feeling comfortable with it. the experience of being on a nude or topless beach is great and everyone should try it.
I wear a factor 50 sunblock to slowly tan my breasts. It takes longer so more nude time, but I don't mind. First time advice is not to wear a bra to the beach, and bring no bikini top, so you have to take off your top and your breasts are bare. Don't be afraid to sit up, or stand up and walk about and let your breasts hang naturally. If you are on a nude beach, or in a quiet lakeside, slip off underneath as well. I do my winter swims fully naked here in Denmark, after a sauna, even if other women and men are not nude. I also do wild cold water swimming, and always nude for the raw, natural, effect. It means getting used to baring your vulva (under my hair in my case), and not feeling shy as a naked woman, even if a man comes to swim. Unless he is young, he knows what every woman has down there, very well. Often they strip off to swim if I am naked. I wear bikinis at the beach sometimes, and at the swimming pool unless they have a nude hour. We have some swimming pools in Denmark where we are allowed to bare our breasts during public swimming, and I always do if possible.

Return to “General Chit-Chat”