Mature Shoplifter Caned instead of Court.

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
davelamb
Beginner! Talk to me!

Mature Shoplifter Caned instead of Court.

Postby davelamb » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:45 am

In the following account how would you feel if you were Sharon?

How will the punishment end?

Would this stop people shoplifting?

A 41 year old housewife called Sharon has been caught shoplifting. It is the third time she has been caught. The security guard (Dave) knows that if she goes to court again, she will be sent to prison.

Dave offers her the choice, either the Police and Court or the shops in house Corporal Punishment. This would be a caning, at the rate of one stroke for each ten pounds stolen.

She is devastated but eventually agrees to the caning.

Dave adds up the goods in Sharon’s bag, with the two designer dresses, this amounts to just over £240.

So that’s 24 strokes. Sharon looks shocked. I can’t take that many. Well OK, is it the Police?

She shakes her head and follows Dave down to the basement. Bend over the bench he says. Legs spread please. She spreads her legs and Dave very quickly ties them to bench legs.

There’s no need for that Sharon says. Well I don’t want you running away half way through, however you can keep your hands free says Dave.

What a sight ! Sharon was wearing thin cotton trousers and bent over the line of her knickers was clearly visible.

Thwack. Christ no, no no no she screamed and shot up to rub her bottom. I can’t take any more like that. Please I do anything, anything at all.

Dave gave her two more, Thwack Thwack. With exactly the same reaction from Sharon.

Please Please anything anything she said again.

Well I could reduce the number of strokes if your trousers are removed. No……… Thwack……….Yes Yes stop, stop ok I agree. Well go on then, remove them and I’ll reduce the strokes by six.

She starts to unbutton them and push them down but can’t get them to far as her legs are spread so wide.

Dave undoes one of her legs fastenings. She pushes the trousers down. Dave quickly ties the leg back in position. What a sight !

Sharon was not into thongs, but wore a very white pair of plain cotton knickers. After bending down these were stretched tight across her bottom. With her legs so widely spread the gusset of her knickers was smooth and very enticing. Dave resisted running his fingers along the tightly stretched material.

Twenty minus six is fourteen Dave said. Sharon was now in tears, please I can’t take that many, not with just my knickers for protection.

Now Dave offered his ‘coup de grace’. It will speed things up if you allow me to tie your hands, I will then reduce the strokes by a further six.. No….No …..No way said Sharon ……..Thwack ………….Sharon shot up again with a blood curding scream, The cane had landed on the very sensitive area at the very top of her legs. The knickers hadn’t offered her any protection !

Oh my God she said, I can’t take it, it’s agony your cutting me in half. Tie my hands and reduce the number please.

Dave tied her hands firmly to the bench sides.

It was at this point that Sharon realised just how vulnerable she was. Strapped down over the bench with her legs spread wide and only a small pair of white cotton knickers protecting her modesty……………but for how long?

Re: Mature Shoplifter Caned instead of Court.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:16 pm

perv

persona-non-grata
Half blood

Postby persona-non-grata » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:23 pm

perv
Narrow-minded repressed frightened little bigot with low-self esteem.

davelamb
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby davelamb » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Well possibly.

On the other hand as it's only a fantasy, which I know other have, I was hoping for some helpful discusssion. But then perhaps not....................?

Dave.

persona-non-grata
Half blood

Postby persona-non-grata » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:45 am

Err - Dave - my comments were directed at 'guest', not you.....

davelamb
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby davelamb » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:17 pm

whooooooooooops sorry ! No one else has commented though !

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:56 pm

whooooooooooops sorry ! No one else has commented though !
That may be because this is not a flagellation forum David.
:lol:
For The Many Not The Few.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:59 am

perv
Narrow-minded repressed frightened little bigot with low-self esteem.
+1
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

davelamb
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby davelamb » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Fair point Dan Mc, so do you know of any Forums where it would be acceptsble to post this question ?

Dave.

The Colonel

Postby The Colonel » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 am

What a stupid thread. :roll:

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:02 am

Smart response, Colonel. If you actually liked the story, who knows what wild accusations might fly at you? :lol: :lol:

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

The Colonel

Postby The Colonel » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Smart response, Colonel. If you actually liked the story, who knows what wild accusations might fly at you? :lol: :lol:
Now you put it like that -

Great thread! :clap:

Bravo! Bravo!

Cane that Bleet!

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:29 am

Now you put it like that -

Great thread! :clap:

Bravo! Bravo!

Cane that Bleet!
:lolup: :rotflmao:

Rebcca464646

Postby Rebcca464646 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:00 am

Great idea all I need to know now is which shops adopt this choice of punishment so I can go and steal something. I would like to think the reduction of cane strokes could still be reduced with an option of the knickers being lowered with a final reduction of accepting a long F****** I personally would make sure I stole to a value of £400 Please find me a Dave

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:08 pm

OUCH !!!!! :yikes:

Return to “General Chit-Chat”