School underwear

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
sally - 0
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby sally - 0 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:21 pm

sarahjanehenderson wrote:I started wearing thong knickers when I was still at school aged about 17. I was one of the first in my year to wear them.

how did you know, were you checking? :lol:

Moira Mac
M'Lady
Location: Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katzenellen Bogen by the Sea

Postby Moira Mac » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:51 am

......................in what way?

Moira Mac
M'Lady
Location: Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katzenellen Bogen by the Sea

Postby Moira Mac » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:57 am

I'll need to get my imagination seen to then, I didn't put in any lies about my experiences.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 pm

still a virgin that repulses all women Alfie? :lol: :roll: :lol:

jolia

Postby jolia » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:08 am

Alf Huckham wrote:
. wrote:still a virgin that repulses all women Alfie? :lol: :roll: :lol:

Still a "Guest" that can't even fckin join up proper and prefers to post shite instead?

Hello Anne :wave:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:44 am

still a virgin that repulses all women Alfie

True, yes pet?
Poor Martin. Never been laid.

Maybe he can comeback with one of his 'special" cutting remarks? :lol:

BigKev41

Underwaer

Postby BigKev41 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:35 am

Most girls these day don't wear any knickers

johnnie58

To Alfie my love.

Postby johnnie58 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:07 am

If you are a bloke that has a gender problem and don't know if you are m.or f.You at least have the outstanding ability to prove beyond doubt that you are a prize moron.(if you can't understand what a moron is try a dictionary.)
If you can't be kind to the contributers on this site,F---K OFF.John

shavenbush
Chatter

Postby shavenbush » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:23 pm

My experience was that thongs and g strings became the norm around GCSE years then as sixth form came along thongs turned to g strings and for many underware become totally optional with many choosing not to wear any at all during A level's a trend which contimues in Uni.
'If you want to feel happy take a pill, if you want to be happy deal with the truth'

Jenny Bishop

Re: School underwear

Postby Jenny Bishop » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:28 am

I was schooled at catholic schools and all three schools were very strict about uniforms. At secondary school we had spot checks for incorrect dress. Any girls caught not in full uniform were dealt with by the headmistress. Spot checks were usually done by the form teacher first thing any morning and any clothing not of uniform was confiscated on the spot and the culprit sent to the headmistress. There was always the odd girl who thought she could get away with not wearing regulation maroon knickers especially if we had already had a spot check the previous day, they would be made to stand in front of the class and remove their knickers hen report to the headmistress, so embarrassing carrying your knickers down the corridor to the office then standing waiting for punishment. All uniform misdemeanours were punished with six of the best over the knickers, it was tough if you had none on !!

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Jenny Bishop wrote:I was schooled at catholic schools and all three schools were very strict about uniforms. At secondary school we had spot checks for incorrect dress. Any girls caught not in full uniform were dealt with by the headmistress. Spot checks were usually done by the form teacher first thing any morning and any clothing not of uniform was confiscated on the spot and the culprit sent to the headmistress. There was always the odd girl who thought she could get away with not wearing regulation maroon knickers especially if we had already had a spot check the previous day, they would be made to stand in front of the class and remove their knickers hen report to the headmistress, so embarrassing carrying your knickers down the corridor to the office then standing waiting for punishment. All uniform misdemeanours were punished with six of the best over the knickers, it was tough if you had none on !!

This did not happen

UKGent
Master Wizard

Postby UKGent » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Jenny Bishop wrote:I was schooled at catholic schools and all three schools were very strict about uniforms. At secondary school we had spot checks for incorrect dress. Any girls caught not in full uniform were dealt with by the headmistress. Spot checks were usually done by the form teacher first thing any morning and any clothing not of uniform was confiscated on the spot and the culprit sent to the headmistress. There was always the odd girl who thought she could get away with not wearing regulation maroon knickers especially if we had already had a spot check the previous day, they would be made to stand in front of the class and remove their knickers hen report to the headmistress, so embarrassing carrying your knickers down the corridor to the office then standing waiting for punishment. All uniform misdemeanours were punished with six of the best over the knickers, it was tough if you had none on !!

This spot check was very common in the 70's and early 80's (don't know about earlier). My school was CofE (Church of England) and both my sisters used to complain to my mother about having their underwear checked. Uniform rules was that females had to wear regulation school knickers, my sisters hated them because the material they was made out of itched too much. It was the female PE teacher who did the checking. Only 1st to 3rd years (11 to 14) had the checks done, 4th and 5th years (15-16) didn't have to wear them therefore no checking was done BUT thongs were not allowed, again the female PE teacher would be observing when the girls getting changed for PE.

If any girl broke the underwear rule, first time offence they would be told to go home and change. Repeat offenders were sent to the deputy headmistress. Depending on the number of repeat offences, the girl would either get a letter of reprimand and sent to the parents, the can across the hand or the can across the backside. No girl would have to remove their underwear in front of the class and walk to the deputy headmistress office carrying them in full view of everyone. The school was very strict but not to the point of embarrassing the girls in the manner in which you describe above in your post.

The only embarrassing thing the boys had to suffer was playing sports in their underwear if they forgot their white PE shorts (football, rugby & outdoor hockey excluded). This stopped by 1984, same for the girls underwear checks.

So yes, part of what the poster wrote is correct, the later part is a bit suspect though BUT is not beyond the realms of possibility because I know from close friends that went to Catholic school, they were extremely strict on many things and would use embarrassment tactics to make sure pupils kept in line.

LoyalRebel
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re:

Postby LoyalRebel » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:00 am

sally - 0 wrote:never really got into stockings or suspenders, not til I was older and realised what they did for a boyfriend :lol: but never saw them as practical as part of the school uniform.

did anyone wear a thong back in their school days? I never really got into them until I was 17/18 and had left school. just wondered what age it becomes acceptable to wear them as many people would consider them to be a sexy item of clothing, yet i'm sure girls as young 12/13 are wearing them these days.

My mom bought me a couple sporty thongs when I was 16. Never used them to be sexy, just used them because they were comfortable sometimes. But I was never the wild kid, never went to parties or did anything wild. I was a loner. Maybe they wouldn't be appropriate for a more wild kid. But I don't like the idea of setting different standards for different kids, it's not fair.

Anyway, I had no school uniform, other than my cheer uniform. Which was waaaaayyyy too short. Barely covered me. Sometimes it didn't :oops:

LoyalRebel
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby LoyalRebel » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 am

UKGent wrote:

This spot check was very common in the 70's and early 80's (don't know about earlier). My school was CofE (Church of England) and both my sisters used to complain to my mother about having their underwear checked. Uniform rules was that females had to wear regulation school knickers, my sisters hated them because the material they was made out of itched too much. It was the female PE teacher who did the checking. Only 1st to 3rd years (11 to 14) had the checks done, 4th and 5th years (15-16) didn't have to wear them therefore no checking was done BUT thongs were not allowed, again the female PE teacher would be observing when the girls getting changed for PE.

If any girl broke the underwear rule, first time offence they would be told to go home and change. Repeat offenders were sent to the deputy headmistress. Depending on the number of repeat offences, the girl would either get a letter of reprimand and sent to the parents, the can across the hand or the can across the backside. No girl would have to remove their underwear in front of the class and walk to the deputy headmistress office carrying them in full view of everyone. The school was very strict but not to the point of embarrassing the girls in the manner in which you describe above in your post.

The only embarrassing thing the boys had to suffer was playing sports in their underwear if they forgot their white PE shorts (football, rugby & outdoor hockey excluded). This stopped by 1984, same for the girls underwear checks.

So yes, part of what the poster wrote is correct, the later part is a bit suspect though BUT is not beyond the realms of possibility because I know from close friends that went to Catholic school, they were extremely strict on many things and would use embarrassment tactics to make sure pupils kept in line.

That's so creepy. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke. Underwear checks? That is completely inappropriate.

UKGent
Master Wizard

Postby UKGent » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:01 pm

LoyalRebel wrote:
UKGent wrote:

That's so creepy. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke. Underwear checks? That is completely inappropriate.

Yes, totally inappropriate by today's standards but back in the 70's and 80's, different time, different era.

Return to “General Chit-Chat”