REINFORCED TOES

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
Cho nylon girl

Re: REINFORCED TOES

Postby Cho nylon girl » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:46 am

Hi all, I'm just a dumb teenager, My dad adopted me from Tokyo. I was his server at this restaurant . While I was talking to him I took my foot out of my shoe"it's a habit"He said to his girl friend look how big the reinforcement is I have little skinny feet so it went almost to the arch of my foot. he said that is sexy I said I know this i why I take my shoes off in front of people.dad is a good person and he understands I was doing adult things at 11yrs old, like living on my own, working and feeding my self He supports my foot fetish and treats me like an adult. We are looking now at Berkshire and ordered a sample, they have cotton in them and the toes are opaque so there is mystery about your toes.I guess you have to be a bit of a deviant to understand why I like these, If not we will hunt them down in Japan or go there, Dad is a rock musician and he likes the orchestra he assembled. so he said it was no big deal to load his jet with boxes of these, I just have to carry them. LOL I'm so little for 17 Dad said an artist has to have the proper equipment to perform, if showing your feet off is your talent then we will get you the correct stuff to perform. I wish you could put pics up then someone might know, Of course I have pics I'm a little pervert LOL

Re: REINFORCED TOES

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:56 am

Reinforced toes capture foot sweat and give the feet a pong.

Return to “General Chit-Chat”