How many people have seen you naked?

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
Dom
Just warming up

Postby Dom » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:30 am

I have never counted.

IR1337
Demigod

Postby IR1337 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:36 am

ali_mon_x wrote:Quite a few. I'm not embarrassed about nakedness as long as it's not in front of family. :P

pics? pretty please? I'll be your best friend!!
Sound off like you've got a pair!

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:19 am

too many to count. people pay to see me naked.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:45 am

. wrote:too many to count. people pay to see me naked.

How much?

Egnima

Postby Egnima » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:54 pm

2 cents.

ali_mon_x
FF Royalty

Postby ali_mon_x » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:52 pm

IR1337 wrote:
ali_mon_x wrote:Quite a few. I'm not embarrassed about nakedness as long as it's not in front of family. :P

pics? pretty please? I'll be your best friend!!

No, I'm going through a refined phase at the moment! :P
"I think the world is ahead of you, it is going to be an adventure to see what you do with it, it can only get better!" -the wonderful N_R :)

Now_Registered
Queen

Postby Now_Registered » Mon May 01, 2006 3:20 am

I don't think nudity is a big deal. When I was a kid, I wouldn't think twoce about going skinny dipping with friends, mixed company, etc...I don't think an abacus could count the number of naked people I've seen, or that have seen me....we're born naked, and when we are on the morticians table, we're naked, and odds are when they fire up that oven for my ass...I'll be naked too!

Postby Guest » Mon May 01, 2006 4:31 am

I'm selective about the people who see me naked, not cos i'm self concious but out of modesty. its something i like to save for people im quite intimate with, just cos i can.

Postby Guest » Mon May 01, 2006 5:39 am

. wrote:I'm selective about the people who see me naked, not cos i'm self concious but out of modesty. its something i like to save for people im quite intimate with, just cos i can.

how much do you charge for intimacy?

selfconcious
Getting in the Groove

Postby selfconcious » Mon May 01, 2006 5:17 pm

i ahte my naked body i stll even get embrassed in front of my bf and we haev beeen sleeping togetehr for over an yr n a half .. i hope my frirnds havent seen me naked!

cosmic order

Postby cosmic order » Tue May 02, 2006 7:25 pm

I walk about in front of my daughter, but thats it.

PatsyPoo

Re: How many people have seen you naked?

Postby PatsyPoo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:06 am

When I was younger we lived in a sort of isolated place. I usually was at our pool naked, sunbathing naked and wasn’t concerned when the meter reader drove up and saw me or when anyone drove up for that matter. We had our milk delivered and the milkman just came in the house to put things in the refrigerator.
9 times out of 10 I was in the kitchen naked and he saw me, we’d even talk and neither of us thought a thing about me being naked. Neighbor would frequently come over and he always saw me naked. A friend used to drive over and just come in, even if I was in the shower. I just thought nothing of being naked or being seen by lots of men. Maybe I did it sometimes on purpose, don’t know. All I do know is that it never bothered me a bit.

Return to “General Chit-Chat”