Underwear Flash

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!

Underwear Flash

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:41 am

Wondered if anyone had some embarrassing underwear flashing stories they'd like to share...

The other week, after a hike with my new bf, we met up with some friends to catch up and we all ended up hanging around in a park. After a while the other girls started doing back flips and cartwheels, to varying degrees of success.

Feeling abit left out, and under some coercion, I hopped up admitting I can walk on my hands. So without delay I'm upside down walking on my hands, getting woops and cheers from the group.

What I hadn't thought about was that I was in a skirt, which soon was also upside down, revealing that I was wearing Paw Petrol boys y-fronts. The whoops and cheers soon turned to laughter and whistles.

If that wasn't bad enough, there was a large yellow patch on my briefs where I'd peed myself on the hike. I was teased for what seemed like forever and I wish the ground had swallowed me up.

Re: Underwear Flash

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 am

I was caught by my best friend wearing Pokemon knickers yesterday. We were catching the train home from college and whilst walking over the bridge to get to the other platform a gust of wind lifted my skirt and she got a good look, along with a few other people. She teased me for the rest of the journey home, I was bright red the entire time.

DavyJ
Advocate

Postby DavyJ » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:03 pm

I was wearing a long wrap-around skirt while visiting a historic village with lots of old shops. It was a bit windy outside and in due course the "wrap-around" unwrapped. Of course I didn't realize it until a large gust caught the skirt and it nearly fell off. Fortunately I was able to grab it in time, but I absolutely could not get it "fixed" without putting on even more of a show, and it took me forever to find a restroom.

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:49 am

Try wearing a mini-skirt or mini-kilt and that kilt pin is going to do nothing to save exposing your unmentionables if you are wearing them at all !

There is an art to exposing that Underwear Flash - just enough to wet the imagination - a hint of what lies below undercover.

Wearing the same color of underpinnings as the outer garment will do nothing to enhance the visual concept - think something very ultra bright and WHITE
or perhaps a NEON PINK or even a polka dot pattern. Adding a touch of lace that just edges the hem of the skirt and best done with a slit or open box pleating
think along the lines of a cheerleaders flyaway skirt - caution of course about that up-side-down display - you wanted to do it anyway didn't you ?!?

FLYAWAY SKIRT - LINK:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTHROPOLOGY-E ... :rk:6:pf:0
"No Sex Please were British"

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:15 pm

I tried your suggestion today. Wore bright blue teddy bear print knickers with white lace and let the waistband show all day. Definitely saw one of my colleagues sneaking a peek, drove me wild! Gonna let my red and black polka dot crop top sneak out tomorrow and see what my bf thinks.

I definitely didn't want to do the upside down display, and was genuinely really embarrassed as it didn't occur to me until it was too late. That said, afterwards it made me very excited and my bf definitely liked my paw patrol pants.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:11 am

Is there ever an ok time to be flashing the undies?

Ask because I was making breakfast in my undies this morning and one of my housemates clearly wasn't comfy, I share with 5 girls so it wasn't a guy-girl thing.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:38 am

That seems fine to me, I shared a house with 3 girls at uni and none of us would've minded that. We did draw a line at being completely starkers downstairs, the rule was "if you pass the bottom step you covered the ATV" or VAT in some recitals. I didn't like them wearing thongs, thought it was just a bit too much on show and cheating the rule but never said anything. I wet the bed and wandered around in a nappy quite often in the eve, which got looks and comments but wasn't an issue.

Point is that, providing you weren't in anything to skimpy or unusual I can't see the issue. She may have just been abit surprised and caught off-guard.

Return to “General Chit-Chat”