Thoughts on Men wearing panties

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
Pianoman1220

Thoughts on Men wearing panties

Postby Pianoman1220 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi everyone-
I'm new here and just wanted to get some feedback on men who panties. I am a 34 old male and have been wearing them for a couple of years now. They are so much more comfortable than men's underwear! I wear mostly VS. Guys, have you tried it? Ladies, what your thoughts about it? Actually, it was a past girlfriend that turned me onto it. All the best!

Tina TV
Master Wizard

Re: Thoughts on Men wearing panties

Postby Tina TV » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:16 am

Wear them every day. Have done for many years. Satin or stretch lace mainly.

And your question is ?

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 am

Nothing wrong with men wearing panties just as long as they keep things in check controlled and supported - No floss here - be practical.
Colors - goodness gracious there is a rainbow of colors out there and since panties are unmentionables and not seen who cares what color is your fashion.
But if you are giving a tantalizing peek or a full expose' do it with some degree tastefulness - make it thrilling and entertaining - VIVA-LA !!!
The smooth semi-seamless panties make outer wear fit and look better especially light colors.
If the leg bands are not too tight and restraining - the bottom door fly can be used for relief.
Panties bought in multi-paks can and are usually less expensive than the related men's multi-paks.

Who wrote the Bible and who is telling you what to wear - it is not written anywhere in scripture/scrolls and I am certainly not telling you what to wear !
But then I am no Saint (yet) !

So good ahead and enjoy the Fruit of Loom !!!
"No Sex Please were British"

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:01 pm

What about girls wearing men's underwear? I wear y fronts and find then so much comfier than thongs or knickers, I actually shared an underwear draw with my ex and found it fun to wear sets of y-fronts

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:24 am

Guest wrote:What about girls wearing men's underwear? I wear y fronts and find then so much comfier than thongs or knickers, I actually shared an underwear draw with my ex and found it fun to wear sets of y-fronts

And aye what about those boxers - akin to tap panties - all that room with no need to worry about storage for game pieces (balls) !
"No Sex Please were British"

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:56 am

I never really found boxers all that great, on guys or myself. Found them too baggy under clothes and would be constantly adjusting them, and I wanna see the lumps and bumps on guys ;)

Funny you should mention the space, I once wore a strap-on for a day (under y-fronts) to see what having a willy was like. A friend was staying with me for the weekend and found it very interesting, nothing happened. It was fun to do but wouldn't rush to do it again, they're not the comfiest of things.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:13 am

Interesting, othe the other hand, as a guy, I love both thongs and knickers! They are so much thinner you feel like you're wearing nothing.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:36 pm

That's exactly what I don't like. If I want to feel like wearing nothing, I would wear nothing. I had a bf who liked wearing thongs and we would buy each other underwear to save embarrassment at the shops. I swear thongs were created for his bum though, it was perfect!! Apart from him I want my guys in briefs.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:38 am

Panties are perfect because they actually give even more support than men's briefs and my jewels don't sweat as much as heavy cotton briefs or boxers. And women have so many other options. My girlfriend and I shop together for underwear. I'm not embarrassed about it. And neither is she. She thinks it's cool that I wear them. And if she wanted to wear men's I would support her 100 percent.

Yaktalk13

Postby Yaktalk13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:43 am

I'm a guy who wears thongs. Men's thongs. Have for years now. They are so much more comfortable than briefs. They give me the support I need but also the feeling of not wearing anything!

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 am

Homefree13 wrote:Panties are perfect because they actually give even more support than men's briefs and my jewels don't sweat as much as heavy cotton briefs or boxers. And women have so many other options. My girlfriend and I shop together for underwear. I'm not embarrassed about it. And neither is she. She thinks it's cool that I wear them. And if she wanted to wear men's I would support her 100 percent.

I don't mind what he'd wear, I just prefer briefs, though boyshorts on anyone are a close 2nd. That's kl with your gf, I'd definitely recommend her trying briefs (especially at that time of the month). I get funny looks at the shops when I'm buying and he was hiding that he was gay, so that's where it came from rather than the actual wearing.

Do you go for lacy sexy lingerie styles or is it more girly and childish like Disney princess and my little pony? I go for childish, my Thomas the tank engine briefs are my absolute favorite, with Spiderman a close 2nd.

Was also wondering if it's a problem when you're "up", coz panties aren't designed with the space for that in mind. My ex was probably ok coz he was small (by his own admission) and being gay don't think he was up much around me.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:47 pm

What kind of underwear you wear doesn't have anything to do with sexual preference, not in my case anyway. I'm definitely attracted to women. And many straight guys actually wear panties. It helps take some of the sexual edge off for me. I've just always had an attraction to them and find them very sexy. I love the soft, silky feel of them. It reminds me of being with a woman. As far as kinds of panties I wear, I have both sexy cheeky lace ones as well as cool character ones such as Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman and Black Widow. The Harley Quinn ones being my favorite. I make sure I get panties that stretch so they will accommodate when I'm in the up position. And many surprisingly have a lot of give to them so not usually a problem.

What got you interested in wearing briefs? What brand do you prefer? Does anyone else know you wear them? Also, what did you think the fitst time you saw your boyfriend in a thong? Had you seen a guy wearing one before?

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:31 pm

I know I just meant that he was embarrassed about buying them coz he was hiding that he was gay, now he'll happily wonder in on his own. I still get alittle embarrassed.

I first wore briefs when me and a guy friend (like an older brother) went to Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth for the day. It turned into really sunny day and we decided to walk to Southsea and have ice-cream on the beach.

After the ice-cream we both wanted to go in the sea but we didn't have swimsuits so we went in in our underwear (I was in pink Barbie knickers, he had black boxers plus both in T-shirts) after a swim we both put our jeans back on and had ice-cream whilst we toddled back. We were both super uncomfortable walking back and agreed it'd be best if we got fresh underwear for the train ride home.

I thought it'd be sensible to buy a cheap multi-pack and share rather than getting more expensive single pairs each which neither of us could afford (being 13 and 14 we didn't have cards). He refused to wear knickers and I wasn't going to wear boxers, so briefs were a good compromise, we found a set of camo ones we both liked and changed in nearby toilets before the ride home.

I was hooked by the time the train left and he let me keep the rest of the pack :) how did you start with panties?

I don't wear branded ones, I get plain ones and use T-shirt transfers to iron on patterns :oops: when I find character ones in my size I pounce but that's rare. Lots of my friends know as I'm not shy about it but I'm the only girl I know who wears them, so do get teased especially at the beach when they're on show.

Umm I'm not too sure what I thought, I remember laughing taking my jeans off, revealing my briefs, then giving him a wedgie and making out whilst I pushed him on the bed. It didn't go any further but I found it fun and cuddled for hours after curled up in our underwear and watched films. Wasn't really a turn off or a turn on, if he had character one rather than lacy it would have been more of a turn on I think.

I'd never seen a guy wearing girls underwear before and haven't since but it wasn't a massive shock when I told my flatmates (all girls in uni halls) they actually were Ok with him wondering around in his thongs like they did.

Homefree13

Postby Homefree13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:I know I just meant that he was embarrassed about buying them coz he was hiding that he was gay, now he'll happily wonder in on his own. I still get alittle embarrassed.

I first wore briefs when me and a guy friend (like an older brother) went to Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth for the day. It turned into really sunny day and we decided to walk to Southsea and have ice-cream on the beach.

After the ice-cream we both wanted to go in the sea but we didn't have swimsuits so we went in in our underwear (I was in pink Barbie knickers, he had black boxers plus both in T-shirts) after a swim we both put our jeans back on and had ice-cream whilst we toddled back. We were both super uncomfortable walking back and agreed it'd be best if we got fresh underwear for the train ride home.

I thought it'd be sensible to buy a cheap multi-pack and share rather than getting more expensive single pairs each which neither of us could afford (being 13 and 14 we didn't have cards). He refused to wear knickers and I wasn't going to wear boxers, so briefs were a good compromise, we found a set of camo ones we both liked and changed in nearby toilets before the ride home.

I was hooked by the time the train left and he let me keep the rest of the pack :) how did you start with panties?

I don't wear branded ones, I get plain ones and use T-shirt transfers to iron on patterns :oops: when I find character ones in my size I pounce but that's rare. Lots of my friends know as I'm not shy about it but I'm the only girl I know who wears them, so do get teased especially at the beach when they're on show.

Umm I'm not too sure what I thought, I remember laughing taking my jeans off, revealing my briefs, then giving him a wedgie and making out whilst I pushed him on the bed. It didn't go any further but I found it fun and cuddled for hours after curled up in our underwear and watched films. Wasn't really a turn off or a turn on, if he had character one rather than lacy it would have been more of a turn on I think.

I'd never seen a guy wearing girls underwear before and haven't since but it wasn't a massive shock when I told my flatmates (all girls in uni halls) they actually were Ok with him wondering around in his thongs like they did.

No need to feel ebarrassed. I think it's awesome that you are doing something different that what society deems normal. Thinking for yourself.

I first tried them when I was a teenager. I was bored with my undetwear. One day in the department store, I decided to head over to the ladies intimates. I felt such a rush being there, surrounded by all the colorful panties. I ended up buying just a plain pack of nylon bikinis. At the register, I was so embarrassed I could not look the cashier in the eye. But when I got home and tried them on I was instantly hooked. And have been wearing them ever since. I find Victoria's Secret's have a good amount of stretch to them. The first time I was intimate with my girfriend she unzipped my jeans and saw pink, her eyes lit up. When she saw they were panties however, she started laughing. And asked me a whole bunch of questions. She found it strange but came to accept it. Her mother also knows and she has not said anything to me about it.

Sounds good, cuddled up in just your underwear watching films. Have you ever seen The Fountain? It's one of my favorites. Anyway, it does not matter to me what a person wants to wear. As long as they feel comfortable and sexy. Like I said, I think you're awesome for bucking the trend! Keep it up!!

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Thanks, though as my friends will tell you I don't need much encouragement to be different! (My boob's are really small (24A) and only wear kids crop tops, and have to wear nappies to bed, I'm also bi) I think you're panty wearing is pretty kl too keep at it :)

Haha, yeah, I've found the cashiers don't care but I get funny looks from other shoppers. I could see that being a surprise but glad she excepted it, does she ever wear yours or visa versa? Why on earth would she tell her mum?!

It's the most intimate thing I've done (apart from the story I posted in the locker room cover thread) and absolutely love it, my friends have to push me away of when we have pj movie nights as I tend to snuggle. I've not but tend not to like anything with time travel, Parent Trap with the Lohan is my fav or Stardust depending on my mood.

I do draw the line at some things, otherwise I'm pretty open, more depends how how and why it's done rather than the what. Thanks you too!!

Return to “General Chit-Chat”