School underwear

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
BeckyTheBest
Just warming up

Re: School underwear

Postby BeckyTheBest » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:46 pm

I was at school in the 70s and 80s and don't recall anything like that. Regulation knickers? No ... we just wore our own choice of knickers.

In primary school, if we forgot out PE shorts we were expected to do the lesson in our underwear, if it was an indoor lesson. Very embarrassing ... but it happened to most of us occasionally, so you kinda learned to accept it and live with it.

UKGent
Master Wizard

Postby UKGent » Mon May 07, 2018 6:13 pm

BeckyTheBest wrote:I was at school in the 70s and 80s and don't recall anything like that. Regulation knickers? No ... we just wore our own choice of knickers.

In primary school, if we forgot out PE shorts we were expected to do the lesson in our underwear, if it was an indoor lesson. Very embarrassing ... but it happened to most of us occasionally, so you kinda learned to accept it and live with it.

Though nearly all secondary schools in the UK during the 70's and 80's had a school uniform policy, i accept that some did not enforce 'regulation knicker' rule and pupils were allowed to wear their own choice of underwear (thongs were worn but they was never officially accepted). The only time 'regulation knickers' were worn as part of the school uniform policy for a lot of schools was during PE. At my school , when it was PE day, the girls brought in a pair for PE, something my sisters had to do on regular occasions, wear a pair for during school and a separate pair for PE.

Blouses and shirts had to be full arms, no short sleeves, neck ties worn at all times, even in hot weather. The only time you was allowed to wear a t-shirt was during PE and it had to be a plain white sports t-shirt. Anything with patterns, designs or other colours was not allowed.

As for primary school, ours had the same policy, if you forgot your PE shorts you had to do the lesson in your underwear (inside lessons only). This gave way to lots of giggles from both boys and girls when you'd see someone wearing 'themed' underwear, themed as in cartoon characters or based on popular toys such as barbie or action man. So yes, when that happened it certainly made you double check your bag for your PE kit.

Gym Knicker Lover

Postby Gym Knicker Lover » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Hi everyone I have loved School Gym Knickers ever since I started school
I'm Male 53 years old
I suppose it's because it's the first time you saw a Girl in Knickers
I remember goung to swimming lessons and Students took us for lesson
We was in the pool and the Girl Students were squatting at the pool side and we got a beautiful view of their Gym Knickers
My Girl has several Pairs in Different Colours with Matching Pleated Gym Skirt

Return to “General Chit-Chat”