Foot Length

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

Photographer

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:36 pm

Hi
thanks for your interest in potential modeling for the upcoming website focusing on women with large feet, but we're looking for women over the age of 17. If anyone is interested in being a model , please let me know on this board, and will give you an email address to send a couple of pics to, also could tell you more about the website itself. It's amazing to see that some of you here wear size 14, 15, 21 shoes, needless to say we'd be very interested in you as models, so please don't be shy to ask any questions. Thanks , Gabe

6-1smlfeet

small feet

Postby 6-1smlfeet » Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm

I have small feet for a guy. I wear men's 7.5 (american...6.5 uk). My wife wears women's 10, which is the same as men's 8.5. Her feet are longer and wider than mine. We always watch movies and put our feet up on the ottoman, and invariably she puts her inside leg over mine so that both of her feet can play with one of mine. She will trap my foot with both of hers and manipulate, pinch and squeeze my toes with hers. She giggles and pretends it is some sort of competition and says things like "your little feet are so teeny, I can just about break your toes with mine and hide your foot with mine." She knows this is a turn on, so anytime her girlfriends are around and we are barefoot, she makes a point to compare her feet to mine sole to sole and tell her girlfriends to look at how tiny my feet are. She never lets them know that this turns me on though (as far as I know). I love it.

ali_mon_x
FF Royalty

Postby ali_mon_x » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:03 am

I'd hate to have larger hands or feet than my man, I want to be the little one in the relationship! lol
"I think the world is ahead of you, it is going to be an adventure to see what you do with it, it can only get better!" -the wonderful N_R :)

nADA

BIG feet small feet.

Postby nADA » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:04 am

My foot size is 8.5 inches. I'm 5'3". Most people my heigth have at least 9" or bigger foot. The width of my foot is 3 and 3/8" or 8 1/2 centimeters. Guys with small feet are always screwed in society anywhere on this planet. Be happy if you have bigger than avge feet.
Opportunities in this world is like availability of air and water. Its very hard for me to get dates because of evolution and its consequences, which can be clearly explained in Darwins Theory of Evolution book.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:16 am

goodySMALLshoes wrote:I am a man who is 5'10" tall. Not only am i tall I also have BIG BIG feet. I wear a mans 10!!! My foot is 8 1/4 inches long!!! I have no girlfriend. I am 15 and my p***s is 7.1" long too.
:twisted:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:03 am

Raulkrs wrote:http://rgwrreffaewbe..
<a href="http://rgwdreffsrdsb..">desk3</a>
desk4
[link=http://rgwareffdfaff..]desk6[/link]

:roll: very good er?! hmm, yes.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:44 am

. wrote:Can those of you with large size feet (12 and up) email me pictures of your feet (preferably against a ruler or a measuring tape to confirm the length)? There may be big opportunities out there for you. Email them to usnewkids (at) yahoo.com

Thanks
A. M.

:roll:

tboy

feet

Postby tboy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:19 pm

I read somewhere , its a biological relationship between foot size and height. your feet should be 1/7th of your height.
so a 6ft person 72" tall should have 10" feet?
dont know if it is true.

women usually have smaller feet than men because they are shorter in height. so it goes that a tall model like women over 6ft, will have larger feet than some say 5ft9 men.

l, like lots of men like womens feet (mild foot fetish). and generally seem to prefer feet that arent too big. size 6/7 is just right. but I wouldnt want to date a lady with feet bigger than 9 UK.

Guest today

Shoe Size

Postby Guest today » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:05 pm

I wear 9 1/2-10 in mens and I am 5'9" tall male. I am suprised how large womens feet are now. I would say the average womens foot now is atleast a 9. I would say I am below average for a male with a size 10 in gym shoes. Women with the size 9,10,11 pretty much have the same size shoe I do and can probably wear my shoes. I think the only really difference is the width between our feet not our lenghts.

Re: Foot Length

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm

I love women that have big feet the bigger the better

marby
Demigod

Postby marby » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:48 am

:o That's big, i thought a 6 was big.
[url=http://www.theweddingticker.com][img]http://www.theweddingticker.com/ticker/30384.png[/img][/url]

rick14

Postby rick14 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 am

It's no so wrong for a girl to have big feet, but a dude's should always be larger. I'm lucky. I haven't met a girl with feet bigger than my size 14's. In fact, most girls could fit both feet in my shoes, which is sweet.

KaiRoux
Devotee

Postby KaiRoux » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 am

Well I currently have a pair of converse shoes in size 4 :oops:
Jeorjette wears a 6 and she isn't any taller than me

And I think her hands are JUST bigger than mine, but it wouldn't be by much
Katie Potatie :)

If anyone had me on msn, I've switched emails so please update to the new one I have listed here.

Cassie123456

Postby Cassie123456 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:29 am

My bf has smaller feet than i do.
See the pics i took of our shoes:

DF UK

Postby DF UK » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:26 pm

I am a male, 5ft 6 tall and I take a UK size 6 shoe or 5 with sandals and flip flops. Infact, I have a pair of flip flops in a UK size 4 that fit perfectly. People stare at my feet all the time - especially when I wear sandals or flip flops, as it makes my feet look much smaller - but it doesn't bother me. I also have very small hands and take a very small ring size. Two previous girlfriends have even had bigger feet than me and I am also the smallest shoe size in my office which includes 3 females, who are all a size UK 7, which they find amazing.

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”