Foot Length

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

CutiePie112

Foot Length

Postby CutiePie112 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:16 am

My feet are 12" long and my boyfriends are only 9" long. I love making fun of his teeny tiny feet. His hands are tiny too. Mine are 9" long and his are 7" long! I think it is funny how my hand is the same length as his foot!!! lol :D !!!!! Does anyone have a boyfriend with teeny feet too?

(p.s.) It is sooooo much fun playing footsie because my feet are way more powerful than his. Oh yah, If you are wondering I am a female. I am 18 years old!

goodySMALLshoes

Postby goodySMALLshoes » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:52 am

I am a man who is 5'3" tall. Not only am i short I also have TEENY TEENY feet. I wear a boys 3!!! My foot is 8 1/4 inches long!!! I have a girlfriend who is 5'8 and wears a size 10 womens!!! Her foot is 10 1/4" long. That 2" is alot when you think aout it. My foot doesn't even come to her little toe, and like you said CutiePie112, it is fun playing footsie with her big feet. It looks odd to my friends when we play footsie with our girlfriends, but i think it is cool having such tine feet!!! If your boyfriend wouldn't mind I think it would be fun playing footsie with you, especially because your feet are almose 4" bigger than mine!!! :P

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:01 am

P.S.! I think it is cool that your hand is almost an inch bigger than my foot!!! I have puny hands! They are half as long as your foot (for all you "GENIUSES" :roll: out there that is 6" long)!!! I think it would would be fun to give each other foot massages sice your hand is bigger than my foot, and my hand is half as long as your foot!!!!!!!!

goodySMALLshoes

Postby goodySMALLshoes » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:03 am

that last reply was me. i forgot to add my name :? .

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:06 am

my b/f's feet r not what u would call tiny, but they r 2 sizes smaller. he wears a size 9 in mens and i wear a size 11mens. so he doesn't have small feet, i just have big feet! :D

dan66

Postby dan66 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:00 am

My girlfriend always wears shoes that make her feet look small. They always looked smaller than mine. I have small feet for a guy, a size 7. So anyways, I went shoe shopping with my girlfriend, I found a nice pair of black and white Etnies (size 7) and I went to find her and saw her trying to put a shoe on (they were girls etnies). It was to small for her. I went over to her and saw the shoes were a size 10 womens :? ! I thought that they must be in the wrong box because the shoes were to small for her and in womens I wear a nine. I was curious so i put one on. Amazingly it was a ten! It was 1 size too BIG :? !!!!!!!! I went over to her and showed her that those were too big for me. While I was showing her she put on a size 12 womens and it fit (I have no clue how she found that big of a size)! I was shocked. We sat down and put our feet together, her feet were at least 3/4" bigger than mine and were wider too :shock: . I was shocked because when she had her shoes on her feet looked like they were smaller than mine. She was surprised also. She said she thought I had big feet. She asked me what size I wore, and I told her I wore a 7 mens. She told me she had a pair of mens 10 shoes. She always thought since I was a man I had bigger feet. Now she won't stop telling me how cute my "tiny toesies" are! I think it is awsome having smaller feet than my girlfriend. Just to be funny I put on her shoes (they are 3-sizes-too-BIG!!!) and try walk around in them, but whenever I do I fall out and trip :wink: then she laughs so hard about my little feet! She also puts on my shoes (which takes a few minutes) and her feet get stuck in them and I have to help her out of them! And because she does that my shoes were streached and are a 7 1/2 now! Now my shoes are too big. I love her and her "Titanous Toes" so much!!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:21 am

that is so cool :D ! I have boyfriend who's feet are 3 sizes smaller than mine! i wear a 11mens and he wears an 8mens! i am a little jealous of his small feet, but i would rather have bigger feet than him because it sexy when he puts his small feet up against my big monsters. i luv his little feet sooooo much. it is really cute when we foot wrestle because i have to put my foot at a slant just so he can lock toes with me, but i always end up winning because his feet and toes are little. i always luv givin him foot rubs :D ! his feet r so cute and little. he always gives me foot rubs, but is intimidated by my feet.

bigmansboot

Postby bigmansboot » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:26 am

My girlfriend and I are the opposite of you guys! My foot is 12" long and her's is only 10". Her feet are smaller than mine but bigger than my brother's puny 9 1/4"! So we both have big feet i guess

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:58 pm

u peeps r disgusting! that is sick and wrong having a g/f with huge feet! :evil:

CutiePie112

Postby CutiePie112 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:00 pm

You might think so, but we all think it is cool! I find it soooo cute how he has such small feet!

BigMaMa55

Postby BigMaMa55 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:03 pm

I have big feet (size 12 womens)!!! But my son has HUGE feet! His shoes are a size 16 mens!!!!! It is so hard too find shoes for him.

The-Prophet
Saintly

Postby The-Prophet » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:07 pm

mm i can't be bothered to get a tape measure but i have pretty large hands :)

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:12 pm

Do you know how big they are? Mine are 8 1/2" long!

The-Prophet
Saintly

Postby The-Prophet » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:18 pm

arg i'll go check

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:21 pm

HaaaaHaaaHaaa! I have the biggest feet so far! I am a women, 34 years old, my feet are 12 1/5" long :D :D :D !!! I have a husband who's feet are small, 9 3/4"! He is embarrassed about his feet being 2 3/4" smaller than mine, and gets intimidated when I sit next to him and put my feet up against his, sole-to-sole! When we first met his feet were bigger, but I went through a HUGE growth spurt! He was taller than me at 5'7", but I now tower over him at 6' 6"! I also had smaller hands, but that changed too. Now my hands are 8 3/4" long and his are only 8" long!

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”