where to find big size shoes - UK10

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

chatya
Beginner! Talk to me!

where to find big size shoes - UK10

Postby chatya » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:51 pm

:( I am a size 10 shoes and miserable because I can't find appropriate shoes to go with nice trendy cloths. Can anyone help :?: I need some stylish and quality shoes for these big feet of mine.
cool chick

AJ

Re: where to find big size shoes - UK10

Postby AJ » Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:26 pm

chatya wrote::( I am a size 10 shoes and miserable because I can't find appropriate shoes to go with nice trendy cloths. Can anyone help :?: I need some stylish and quality shoes for these big feet of mine.

That is a problem, I suffer the same. I am a size 9, and feel like I am walking round in clowns shoes!

Fatlisa
Guru

Postby Fatlisa » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:05 am

I thought that Faith did a range of shoes for the larger sizes.

Re: where to find big size shoes - UK10

Postby Guest » Wed May 05, 2004 6:55 pm

chatya wrote::( I am a size 10 shoes and miserable because I can't find appropriate shoes to go with nice trendy cloths. Can anyone help :?: I need some stylish and quality shoes for these big feet of mine.

try tall girls they have stylish shoes boots sandles for sizes 9 10 11 and very resonable prices

Postby Guest » Wed May 05, 2004 7:05 pm

Fatlisa wrote:I thought that Faith did a range of shoes for the larger sizes.[/quot

They do in some Evans shops there is a shoe section that caters for size 10 really gorgeous shoes but come in EEE which is to big for me :(

CarrieDoway
Wet behind the ears

Postby CarrieDoway » Fri May 07, 2004 4:25 pm

Find a transvestite shop, no not everything they stock is loud, trashy and bawdy. I went once when i was 17 and I couldnt find anything in my size (i'm a 7-8) that i liked...felt a bit funny going in but id say real females in the shop outnumbered hemales, all of us with same prob. BIG feet
You may be right, I may be crazy But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for......

tiff

you think thats bad!

Postby tiff » Fri May 07, 2004 11:15 pm

hi everybody, you think it's bad when you wear size 9 amd 10, but I wear a size 11 1/2 and I'm 16 years old. Sometimes, I cry when I walk into a store and all my friends buy these really cute shoes that I happento love, but I can't get them because my feet are way to big. For a teenage girl that loves to wear stilettos and pointy shoes( as my brother would day) its really bad. try to top that.

CarrieDoway
Wet behind the ears

Postby CarrieDoway » Sat May 08, 2004 2:20 pm

Try this link, there are loads of stores on there that do larger shoes, prices can be a little high but i think worth treating yourself occasionally

http://www.northernconcord.org.uk/shoes.htm
You may be right, I may be crazy But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for......

tv_sue
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby tv_sue » Sat May 15, 2004 7:25 am

hayway shoes do lots of large size shoes
there based in leicester.i have used them a few times
and im just about to order some more
but i have only payed buy post
http://www.haywayshoes.co.uk/default.php

CarrieDoway
Wet behind the ears

Postby CarrieDoway » Sat May 15, 2004 7:53 pm

ooh I do like some of those....strictly bed boots for me tho! :wink:

choccy feind
Beginner! Talk to me!

big feet

Postby choccy feind » Tue May 25, 2004 7:05 pm

i am 13 nd i am already a size/10 think how i feel when i have 2 try nd find school shoes. plz some1 help us people wid big feet. when im older im settin up a company 4 large women so ever1 else can b left out!!!!

tory

big feet!

Postby tory » Wed May 26, 2004 6:03 pm

i'm 15 and i have size 10 feet and my friend has size 11!i went shopping for school shoes at the weekend and it's impossible... i want something nice and feminine but i find all the shoes in large sizes are realy clumpy or they have high heels and i'mm tall enough as it is!i looked at tall girls but they were all really expensive for the shoes i wanted and with a teenage allowance i have to save up to buy them. :cry:

Postby Guest » Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am

Hey. My favorite number is 22 and I have one thong that has #22 on it, but I haven't been able to find others. Please let me know if you know of any and what store I could get it from! Thank you!

CarrieDoway
Wet behind the ears

Postby CarrieDoway » Thu May 27, 2004 10:13 pm

Tory and Choccy
Not sure if these are your taste for school but theres a sale on at the mo.....http://www.jamesandjames.com/htmlfiles/frameset/jjframeset.htm

Amy

ARRRHHH SIZE 10

Postby Amy » Fri May 28, 2004 11:43 am

:cry: im a size 10 aswell n i find it really hard to get shoes ive tried evans but the shoes are 2 wide ive ordered some frm tall girls the delivery is really quick and they fit really well they have sum gr8 shoes trendy 2 dnt frett. :lol: cya xxx

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”