Best deodorant

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

Best deodorant

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:29 pm

Whats the best deodorant to use to smell and feel fresh all day? Whats the best anything for a woman to wear to feel and smell fresh all day?

livy

Postby livy » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:45 am

mitchum roll on is excellant and no doubht the best deoderant

anonomous

best deoderant

Postby anonomous » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:41 pm

I like the teen deoderant or the secret. i dont like the spray stuff/ :shock:
bye

anonomous

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:08 pm

I feel Mitchum has worked the best for me (so far). I tend to use deodorants for a few months & then they no longer work for me. However, Mitchum has been the best yet.

pammy2791

Degree

Postby pammy2791 » Thu May 05, 2005 6:14 am

i have tried numerous deoderants, and the only one that works for me is degree. i mean, i have tried all sorts of women's and men's deoderants. i work out every day, so i need something that will smell good and LAST.

If you do too, use DEGREE!

klklkl

best deoderant

Postby klklkl » Fri May 13, 2005 2:01 am

the best deoderant is the bath and body works kind it works so great but only is avalible at one time of the year in the summer sale around june stock up becasue it is great.

rebecca_tarn
Wet behind the ears

Postby rebecca_tarn » Fri May 13, 2005 12:03 pm

I just use the cheap roll-on from Sainsburys. Works fine for me.

missleopard

deodorant

Postby missleopard » Thu May 26, 2005 9:10 am

the only one that works for me is LYNX for men 24 hr dry anti perspirant deodorant. You will never sweat again!

Postby Guest » Thu May 26, 2005 10:02 am

Sure it's cheap and smells great.

Anonomous

Dryness?!?

Postby Anonomous » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:40 pm

Sure for me every deodorent works but it doesnt keep me dry! I have embarresing "pit marks" under my arms. In the gym i workout and play sports and im so embarresed i cut down my activity time. :cry:
That a real bummer for me!
I now wear a lot of black so it's less visable, which works :D... :cry: but then i look like a goth when i am a very outgoing, happy person :wink: Does anyone, anybody, anywhere know any other way to keep clean, fresh, and dry. Please write a comment.

Anonomous

xXx.Lesley.xXx
Saintly

Postby xXx.Lesley.xXx » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:43 pm

Dove is the best I've found. It's fairly cheap too.
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;54;133/st/20091005/e/Start+Uni/dt/5/k/354e/event.png[/img]

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:43 pm

. wrote:Sure it's cheap and smells great.

Sure but what the hell is it I have no frigen clue!

help me please!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:29 am

ok ya'll...question..i am going on this trip to the beach with my church....and i have kind of bad b.o....and sometimes i have sweat marks on my shirts...yuck!...and so i want to know what kind of deoderant keeps you dry and hides the stinky smell??? please HELP ME!!!! i'm leaving in 2 days!!

Re: Degree

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:20 pm

pammy2791 wrote:i have tried numerous deoderants, and the only one that works for me is degree. i mean, i have tried all sorts of women's and men's deoderants. i work out every day, so i need something that will smell good and LAST.

If you do too, use DEGREE!

guest500

Postby guest500 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:31 pm

try right guard extreme sport - you don't get much in a can but its bloody good!

for blokes - if you want a deoderant to work better - take a clipper to your underarm hair. let the deoderant do its job properly!

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”