Pjedro
Evangelist

Re: Heelmarks

Postby Pjedro » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:31 am

My shoes stay off the furniture unless its in bed LOL
But you can also leave damage in bed!? :wink: :whistle:

Only on the man!!

:shock: :lol:
Exactly! Although my heels have been known to also tear up the bed in some positions. :lol:
Okay, then maybe a man shouldn't let you into his waterbed with your heels? :doh: :lol:

heelgal
Wet behind the ears

Postby heelgal » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:05 pm

First off its my husband. And quite frankly my husband and all my previous boyfriends have never turned down letting me into their bed.

No waterbed but on occasion my heels have messed up the headboard and torn sheets, that's not on purpose though, that's from good sex.

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:28 pm

First off its my husband. And quite frankly my husband and all my previous boyfriends have never turned down letting me into their bed.

No waterbed but on occasion my heels have messed up the headboard and torn sheets, that's not on purpose though, that's from good sex.
Yes, it is YOUR husband and YOUR bed - I already understood that! Was also meant in general - that nailed heels in a waterbed might not be the best idea... :wink:

And I won't doubt that other men have enjoyed seeing you in their bed in the past - including your heels... :clap:

And finally: During sex, everything that both want is allowed - isn't it? And then regardless of losses ... :D

Ginas1120
Wet behind the ears

Postby Ginas1120 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:53 pm

Hey Anita and Pjedro et al,
I have been gone for awhile and just got back to the site. I agree about the headboard and the damage nail heels can do with the dents and scratches and all....it does get pretty crazy kicking my heels into the headboard or wall and marking it up.... great memories :L)
Also my boyfriend at the time and I went out of town and he LOVED my heels... and I walked up on the desk of the hotel room and trampled him and my nail stilettos let some wicked dents and scratches..

For work I was putting up some decorations for an event we were having at a hotel and one of the maintenance guys was helping me and I had to stand on a cushy chair to reach on the wall.... and I started taking my shoes off and the hotel guy just told me to leave them on as the chairs are tough. I was wearing my spikey 4 inch heels which had been worn down to the nail and I never get them replaced because I like the sound they make and the damage they do... :)
Well, I am only 100 pounds but my spikes popped right through that seat padding and I must have put 20 dents and 5 or 6 holes in that chair padding.... The maintenance guy just said, "damn girl you got some nasty sexy heels there..... don't worry about the chair, I will just keep it as a souvenoir" I think The guy also was hard from watching me.

Fun,
Gina
Gina

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:57 pm

I have been gone for awhile and just got back to the site. I agree about the headboard and the damage nail heels can do with the dents and scratches and all....it does get pretty crazy kicking my heels into the headboard or wall and marking it up.... great memories :L)
Also my boyfriend at the time and I went out of town and he LOVED my heels... and I walked up on the desk of the hotel room and trampled him and my nail stilettos let some wicked dents and scratches..

For work I was putting up some decorations for an event we were having at a hotel and one of the maintenance guys was helping me and I had to stand on a cushy chair to reach on the wall.... and I started taking my shoes off and the hotel guy just told me to leave them on as the chairs are tough. I was wearing my spikey 4 inch heels which had been worn down to the nail and I never get them replaced because I like the sound they make and the damage they do... :)
Well, I am only 100 pounds but my spikes popped right through that seat padding and I must have put 20 dents and 5 or 6 holes in that chair padding.... The maintenance guy just said, "damn girl you got some nasty sexy heels there..... don't worry about the chair, I will just keep it as a souvenoir" I think The guy also was hard from watching me.

Fun,
Gina
Hi Gina!!
What a good story !! I'm sure the boy was looking at you. In my case, I would have done the same. What's more, I probably would have gone to find more chairs !! Haha
Ever happened to do the same on a polished table, or some invaluable sofa?

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:18 pm

Fun,
Gina
Wicked dents and scratches on a table in the hotel... – you dare a lot, Gina! :sunglasses: Wasn't there any trouble afterwards?

And the story with the chair that you ruined with your heels... - great! :clap: :lol:

In your view, was that the worst thing you did with your heels? Or have there been even better stories?

Okay, I had called for a competition in the thread "Stilettos" - with this description you are at least very far ahead! :dance:

Anita1805
Magician

Postby Anita1805 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:33 am

Welcome back Gina. :D

I recognize your experience at the hotel, though it was with me mostly at home and at work, sometimes accidentally, but sometimes I was "too lazy" to take a rung or ladder.

Add to that the fact that I have a few extra pounds to put in because of my firmer physique, and you understand that some "accidents" were (and are) not so easy to hide.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:24 pm

Welcome back Gina. :D

I recognize your experience at the hotel, though it was with me mostly at home and at work, sometimes accidentally, but sometimes I was "too lazy" to take a rung or ladder.

Add to that the fact that I have a few extra pounds to put in because of my firmer physique, and you understand that some "accidents" were (and are) not so easy to hide.
What kind of accidents do you mean, Anita? :wink:

Anita1805
Magician

Postby Anita1805 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:30 am

Accidentally standing on a table or other piece of furniture with heels on.

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:09 pm

„Accidentally...“ :lol: :dance: :wink: Do you „accidentally“ have fun with it too?

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:32 pm

„Accidentally...“ :lol: :dance: :wink: Do you „accidentally“ have fun with it too?
I hope she have so much accidents like this!!

Anita1805
Magician

Postby Anita1805 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:12 am

No this time was really accidental, wanted to replace a lamp, so neatly grabbed a ladder, it just didn't work out so well, and in thought I put my foot on the table. :doh:

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:19 pm

No this time was really accidental, wanted to replace a lamp, so neatly grabbed a ladder, it just didn't work out so well, and in thought I put my foot on the table. :doh:
These accidents are the ones that attract me the most. And if there was a chair or sofa before the table to get to the table, too. I would gladly try to recreate such a situation, just to see the result.

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:52 pm

And what happened - with the table?

Anita1805
Magician

Postby Anita1805 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:55 pm

I still have them, in the past sometimes had a question how that happened, but most will understand that it was a accident, and I don't dance on the table all the time.
Last edited by Anita1805 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:03 pm

I still have them, in the past sometimes had a question how that happened, but most will understand that it was a accident, and I don't dance on the table all the time.
Okay, so there is ONE print of the heel on the table - or what?

You don't dance on tables all the time – but, you have done this before? On other tables?

Anita1805
Magician

Postby Anita1805 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:49 am

You don't dance on tables all the time – but, you have done this before? On other tables?
Some, it's not that the table is full with dents, but I have (unfortunately) moved my foot a few times.

I meant to say that I normally don't dance on the tables, but to answer your question completely.
Yes, during my teenage years it has indeed happened that we in a cafe or bar stand or danced on a table or bench. :oops:

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:25 am

Some, it's not that the table is full with dents, but I have (unfortunately) moved my foot a few times.

I meant to say that I normally don't dance on the tables, but to answer your question completely.
Yes, during my teenage years it has indeed happened that we in a cafe or bar stand or danced on a table or bench. :oops:
And this has happened in pointed Heels i think – of course!? :lol:

And today - are you so old that you no longer do it, Anita? :wink: Somehow it's a pity... :hand: 8)

Anita1805
Magician

Postby Anita1805 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:11 pm

And today - are you so old that you no longer do it, Anita? :wink: Somehow it's a pity... :hand: 8)
Not really pointed as stilettos or nails, but given the damage probably with worn down tips or even metal tips.

A wooden floor from time to time is also nice, because they are meant to be walked on.

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 pm

Not really pointed as stilettos or nails, but given the damage probably with worn down tips or even metal tips.
So, you seem to be able to remember the damage? Well, so tell us please!
A wooden floor from time to time is also nice, because they are meant to be walked on.
And meant that sometimes pointed heels can cause them damage... :wink:

Ginas1120
Wet behind the ears

Postby Ginas1120 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:44 pm

Pedro and other guys,
Look I really don't care what my nail tips or shredder tips or BZ tips do to wooden or linoleum floors. My spike heels are meant to accentuate my stride and tease a little too. I like the feeling when my heel "bites" into a wood floor and gives me additional grip kind of like when I wore my cross country spikes and soccer cleats to bite into the grass and ground. I like to see the marks my heel tips make wherever I walk.
I know some guys like to be stepped on with our heels and I do enjoy leaving some heel tip "tattoos" on skin of you guys who love to see us women in stilettos making our "marks" in the world 8) I have had a lot of guys want to buy my heels and I am always willing to sell them and buy new pairs for my closet

Spikingly,
Gina
Gina

motan25
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby motan25 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:29 pm

[img]C:\Users\Dragos\Desktop\28232028170_4c9d32687b_b.jpg[/img]

sinkem
Chatter

Postby sinkem » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:47 pm

[img]C:\Users\Dragos\Desktop\28232028170_4c9d32687b_b.jpg[/img]
Try again

MistressJodie
Devotee

Postby MistressJodie » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:21 pm

Look I really don't care what my nail tips or shredder tips or BZ tips do to wooden or linoleum floors. My spike heels are meant to accentuate my stride and tease a little too. I like the feeling when my heel "bites" into a wood floor and gives me additional grip
EXACTLY this !!! Exactly! I know this is always a source of fascination for you guys but I 100% absolutely totally don't care what damage my nail heels do (I don't have any of those other ones Gina!) I will generally notice if my nail bites into the floor as I have to tug it out a little but I just move my foot slightly and get my weight right back onto the nail again. Most of the time it's subconscious repetition from there on and I might end up putting a few hundred holes in the floor, maybe thousands. Some will be not so deep but others will be very deep if I stand for a while and concentrate pressure on that one nail and if there is a lot of nail exposed from my stilettos then nearly all of it will go in. That't just the reality of it. Happened earlier on today - was doing my hair and stood in the one spot, when I went to move, the nail had gone through the carpet, underlay and was pretty much stuck in the floorboard underneath. Never underestimate the pressure and damage under a nail heeled stiletto lol

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:20 pm

Pedro and other guys,
Look I really don't care what my nail tips or shredder tips or BZ tips do to wooden or linoleum floors. My spike heels are meant to accentuate my stride and tease a little too. I like the feeling when my heel "bites" into a wood floor and gives me additional grip kind of like when I wore my cross country spikes and soccer cleats to bite into the grass and ground. I like to see the marks my heel tips make wherever I walk.
I know some guys like to be stepped on with our heels and I do enjoy leaving some heel tip "tattoos" on skin of you guys who love to see us women in stilettos making our "marks" in the world 8) I have had a lot of guys want to buy my heels and I am always willing to sell them and buy new pairs for my closet

Spikingly,
Gina
Yes, I have now understood that you more or less do not care what marks you leave on floors with your high heels ... However, I don't understand why you do it at all, Gina - what gives the kick?

Ginas1120
Wet behind the ears

Postby Ginas1120 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:00 pm

Pedro and other guys,

Spikingly,
Gina
Yes, I have now understood that you more or less do not care what marks you leave on floors with your high heels ... However, I don't understand why you do it at all, Gina - what gives the kick?
I have been petite all my life.... 5'2 and about 95 pounds. I love to wear heels and have done so ever since high school. the kick is the domination of wearing them and knowing that many guys react to stiletto heels on girls and especially dominating heels in many exciting ways.

I like to catch guys watching me in my stilettos....and also enjoy the electricity of digging my stiletto nails into what ever I am standing on and leaving my mark. It is fun seeing the marks my nail tip heels leave in floors and some guys really get off on watching me walk and leave the marks at the office. Many have told me. It is more common than you would think that guys have this kind of a fetish for women's heels and digging in with them into items, floors and food. I just discovered it early and I use it to my advantage.
Maybe, pjedro, you aren't one of those guys....no problem.
It is kind of orgasmic and I enjoy doing some damage with my spikes. Spiking stuff has led to a lot of interesting dates and relationships....I don't know how else to explain it. Are there any other people here who can explain it better than me?
Gina
Gina

heelgal
Wet behind the ears

Postby heelgal » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:22 am

I have been petite all my life.... 5'2 and about 95 pounds. I love to wear heels and have done so ever since high school. the kick is the domination of wearing them and knowing that many guys react to stiletto heels on girls and especially dominating heels in many exciting ways.

I like to catch guys watching me in my stilettos....and also enjoy the electricity of digging my stiletto nails into what ever I am standing on and leaving my mark. It is fun seeing the marks my nail tip heels leave in floors and some guys really get off on watching me walk and leave the marks at the office. Many have told me. It is more common than you would think that guys have this kind of a fetish for women's heels and digging in with them into items, floors and food. I just discovered it early and I use it to my advantage.
It is kind of orgasmic and I enjoy doing some damage with my spikes. Spiking stuff has led to a lot of interesting dates and relationships....I don't know how else to explain it. Are there any other people here who can explain it better than me?
Gina
Gina, here's my take... As you and others here know, I too love leaving heel marks.

It gives me a tremendous feeling of confidence, dominance and empowerment to know that I, as a petite 28 year old desirable woman in my sexy powerful high heels, am so easily leaving permanent physical traces of my presence on a delicate expensive wooden floor. It feels empowering as a young woman knowing that I am permanently marking and claiming territory, making my very female presence forever known in a male dominated environment. And I know men like my husband absolutely love the thought of and hearing a dominant attractive woman that happens to be his wife loudly pounding around on the floor in her dainty heels and to see the visible aftermath of each step. I have caught random guys running their fingers over a patch of heel marks and I know they are getting turned on thinking about me and my sexy heels that left them which gives me a feeling of control over men. The thought that someone will have to shoulder the thousands of dents that I so effortlessly left behind with each step or else spend a great deal of money to refinish which I can then walk over and pockmark again, I find so alluring and makes me feel powerful, in control and a strong woman ready to conquer on the world.

MistressJodie
Devotee

Postby MistressJodie » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:12 am

Gina
Gina, here's my take... As you and others here know, I too love leaving heel marks.

It gives me a tremendous feeling of confidence, dominance and empowerment to know that I, as a petite 28 year old desirable woman in my sexy powerful high heels, am so easily leaving permanent physical traces of my presence on a delicate expensive wooden floor. It feels empowering as a young woman knowing that I am permanently marking and claiming territory, making my very female presence forever known in a male dominated environment. And I know men like my husband absolutely love the thought of and hearing a dominant attractive woman that happens to be his wife loudly pounding around on the floor in her dainty heels and to see the visible aftermath of each step. I have caught random guys running their fingers over a patch of heel marks and I know they are getting turned on thinking about me and my sexy heels that left them which gives me a feeling of control over men. The thought that someone will have to shoulder the thousands of dents that I so effortlessly left behind with each step or else spend a great deal of money to refinish which I can then walk over and pockmark again, I find so alluring and makes me feel powerful, in control and a strong woman ready to conquer on the world.
I'm so aware of my heels now because of the amount of guys that are turned on by stiletto heels and there are lots that appreciate / like to see worn heels causing damage or leaving marks on floors. I never knew this when I first started wearing heels, I had no idea! I was a student and bought myself a pair of stiletto knee boots to wear to college and nights out. I only had one pair! The tips wore off pretty quick, probably in a couple of weeks or less. I had no idea I was "meant" to put new tips on and even I did, I was a poor student so I wouldn't have wasted my money on that lol I wore those boots for months and months and months day in day out - they were so worn and had so much metal showing, I noticed I was getting asked about them when I was getting chatted up. Then a guy (who went on to be my boyfriend) asked me to stand on him with them so we got drunk and I stood on him and couldn't belive the screaming and pain he was in. Oddly turned me on too, I loved it!! from there it became a regular thing and we dated too. He explained all about the heel fetishes and stuff and I loved it to be honest.

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”