Wild things with heels

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Re: Wild things with heels

Postby jrgimenez » Tue May 12, 2020 2:41 pm

Hi Anita!
Yes, of course there are many women here who use heels. But the time is not the best.
And if I could, I would do the impossible for women in stiletto boots to come to my house, to walk on top of my sofas. :D
Perhaps the easiest thing to do is simply invite the lady into your house, hoping she leaves at least a nice spot with dents in your floor, most will not in to also walk straight on your furniture too.
Hi Anita!
Yeah right. But the quarantine in Argentina still prohibits us. And unfortunately, I don't know who wants to do it. But as soon as the opportunity appears, I will try to achieve it.

Anita1805
Magician

Postby Anita1805 » Tue May 12, 2020 7:55 pm

Hi Anita!
Yeah right. But the quarantine in Argentina still prohibits us. And unfortunately, I don't know who wants to do it. But as soon as the opportunity appears, I will try to achieve it.
Sorry, I didn't know how strict the measures are at your country.

Personally I rather think that you at best first "just" meet with a lady, and not lay the input she will run over your furniture.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Tue May 12, 2020 8:41 pm

Hi Anita!
Sorry, I didn't know how strict the measures are at your country.

Personally I rather think that you at best first "just" meet with a lady, and not lay the input she will run over your furniture.
Of course. First thing's first. Go delicately, and then make the proposition. Maybe at some point it will happen, for now, I continue with my illusion. Meanwhile I see marks on the floors that I can visit. And by the way, I look at sofas that could become future victims ......

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Hello! I raise this thread, because it still seems very interesting to me. Here in Argentina we are still in quarantine, but that does not prevent us from reading and writing about different experiences. Greetings to the whole communit

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:48 pm

I ask you, what was the most difficult surface on which you walked with high heels?

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:16 pm

Hello, my name es Juan. I'm from Argentina.
I'm a guy in love of women wearing heels, just like 99% of the rest of men.
This is my question: do you ever wear heels on sofas, couch, tables, several fornitures? Just for fun, for fashion, or the simple fact that you can do it?
I mean, for example, climb a sofa in front a mirror to take pictures of you outfit, or heels.
I've seen many pictures of various celebritys or models doing it, but do you do it too?
Greetings to all!
Hey,

Yes of course, especially when it is not your own furniture. For example in hotel rooms to take photos etc
Hi
Wuau!
So, what kind of forniture have you used for photo session? With heels?
Hi,

Many different kinds like desks, sofas, the bed, chairs, tables. Anything furniture you can name i've stood on it in heels hahaha.

I'm quite careless hehe.
But... Quite careless only, when it is not your own furniture, shure? :lol:

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:25 pm

Hi franfran
Why? You didn't have a chance, don't like? Afraid for the sofa?
Firstly, it doesn't look very comfortable and, secondly, It might get the fabric dirty.
And do you pay attention to that? That the fabric doesn't get dirty?

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:33 pm

Hi franfran
Firstly, it doesn't look very comfortable and, secondly, It might get the fabric dirty.
And do you pay attention to that? That the fabric doesn't get dirty?
The last thing I would think about is whether it gets dirty or not. I would be looking at something else. boots like that, in those sofas, I find an amazing image.

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:34 pm

Hi franfran
That's ok. Get the fabric dirty or dents is the idea. I think is sexy
Not when you have to clean it afterwards.
What if it weren't in your own armchair, franfran?

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:10 am

Hi franfran
Pedro, hi!

Would you let someone use your sofas like this if they were yours?

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:02 pm

Pedro, hi!

Why not, Juan?

However, it would depend a bit on the woman - and her intentions for afterwards! :wink:

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:10 pm

Pedro, hi!

Why not, Juan?

However, it would depend a bit on the woman - and her intentions for afterwards! :wink:
And the type or shoes

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Pedro, hi!

Why not, Juan?

And the type or shoes
The type of woman! ;-)

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:25 pm

This is my question: do you ever wear heels on sofas, couch, tables, several fornitures? Just for fun, for fashion, or the simple fact that you can do it?
I mean, for example, climb a sofa in front a mirror to take pictures of you outfit, or heels.
I've seen many pictures of various celebritys or models doing it, but do you do it too?
Greetings to all!
I do in hotel room, I wear with my heels skirt 2 or 3 inches above mid-thigh :lol: :lol:

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:33 pm

Greetings to all!
wild thing in heels is also coming home from a night out and the car wont start.
I had to walk home, it was winter -15C on icy side walk, I was wearing a leather mini skirt and hold ups. I fell down a few times and laddered the stockings. it was co :oops: :lol: ld.

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:14 am

Greetings to all!
I do in hotel room, I wear with my heels skirt 2 or 3 inches above mid-thigh :lol: :lol:
Have you left any damage to the furniture in the process - that's fun, isn't it?

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:57 pm

Greetings to all!
Have you left any damage to the furniture in the process - that's fun, isn't it?
yes it is

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:31 pm

Greetings to all!
yes it is
What did you break?

Pjedro
Evangelist

Postby Pjedro » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:33 pm

Greetings to all!
yes it is
And ... What was the worst thing that you once did with your heels?

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Greetings to all!
yes it is
What did you break?
a lamp

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Greetings to all!
yes it is
And ... What was the worst thing that you once did with your heels?
During a diner feel a guy c*** with the pointy toe of my heel.

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”