Survey request- Natural Cosmetics _ Shop!

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

nikad
Beginner! Talk to me!

Survey request- Natural Cosmetics _ Shop!

Postby nikad » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:35 pm

Hello Ladies,
I recently moved to Poland ( work transfer) and discovered an amazing amount of natural cosmetics that are produced in Pl at a very good price (comparing to the UK). I have already tried a few and absolutely love them. I came up with an idea to open an _ shop and sell these great products in UK and earn some extra cash.
However, not sure if this is a profitable idea. I have already checked a few _ shops and not sure how I would compete with them (they do not sell Polish products but also natural cosmetics from various countries).: hmmm:

My work requires travelling around Eastern Europe, so I think with time I could discover even more gems.
Initially, however, I would need to place a bulk order and send it to the UK where a friend would deal with postage of the orders as postage from Pl would be too expensive.

If you could spare 2 minutes of your times to share your experience, I would greatly appreciate it.
The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D2GTTCB

If you have any comments/suggestions that you would like to share, feel free to post it and/or if you know of anyone who is doing it successfully to unsuccessfully and can provide any advice I would be very happy to read it.
THANK YOU

jayessrobin
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Survey request- Natural Cosmetics _ Shop!

Postby jayessrobin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:49 pm

It was a good information for all people of Poland. Recently I found amazing cosmetics products from Gaya. You must checkout the products

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”