Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

Mathdu37000
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Mathdu37000 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:18 am

Hello, my name is Matheo I am 17 years old and I am French,

it's been about 1 year since I read this conversation from time to time and I discovered by pure chance this conversation I spent a lot of time to translate the English messages into French but as I continue reading I am also on page 20 ..

Today I decided to go to the end of the conversation to see how much of page I still had to read and I had the satisfaction to see that still in today send you messages !!

I am really surprised and I will continue reading from page 20. I find this discussion really interesting and I learn from day to day on the thoughts of women with their heel ..

In any case in France women do not like high heels very well not for everyday use and seeing women in town with high heels is almost impossible .. I find it enormously unfortunate but most women complain that heels are very sore foot :( I can understand but it's really something magnificent that embellishes a woman !!

For the little anecdote I am still in high school and in my high school the whole building was built with a linoleum floor. It happens often when a teacher or a student wears heels that the brand soaks into the ground but the linoleum must be of very good quality because even a teacher who is with heels of 12cm (type louboutin so kate / pigale) and about 90kg does not make permanent marks but just marks for 10 seconds.

Ah and in France heels with metal tips do not exist I have never seen metal stilettos since I admire the heels, that is to say since I was 7/8 years old. I think that in France 90% of women wearing heels have heels with plastic and not metal tips :cry:

I hope that my English will be understandable because I use a translator to speak to you. Have a nice day !!

heelgal
Wet behind the ears

Postby heelgal » Thu May 21, 2020 12:12 am

We've been trying new things during this shelter in place, husband was never too into trampling but lots of time at home has lead to experimentation. Plus he annoyed me recently and decided this was an appropriate punishment (this conversation actually gave me the idea haha). Anyhow gave him a good trampling and now he loves it. Unfortunately as punishment it may have backfired.

MistressJodie
Evangelist

Postby MistressJodie » Thu May 21, 2020 12:14 pm

heelgal wrote:We've been trying new things during this shelter in place, husband was never too into trampling but lots of time at home has lead to experimentation. Plus he annoyed me recently and decided this was an appropriate punishment (this conversation actually gave me the idea haha). Anyhow gave him a good trampling and now he loves it. Unfortunately as punishment it may have backfired.

Haha that's brilliant!!! Did you enjoy it too? I'm actually the opposite, I haven't trampled since the lockdown started and I'm really missing it to be honest. You are right, it is the ultimate form of punishment, what heels did you use?

Anita1805
Guru

Postby Anita1805 » Mon May 25, 2020 1:08 pm

Mathdu37000 wrote:Hello, my name is Matheo I am 17 years old and I am French,

it's been about 1 year since I read this conversation from time to time and I discovered by pure chance this conversation I spent a lot of time to translate the English messages into French but as I continue reading I am also on page 20 ..

Today I decided to go to the end of the conversation to see how much of page I still had to read and I had the satisfaction to see that still in today send you messages !!

I am really surprised and I will continue reading from page 20. I find this discussion really interesting and I learn from day to day on the thoughts of women with their heel ..

In any case in France women do not like high heels very well not for everyday use and seeing women in town with high heels is almost impossible .. I find it enormously unfortunate but most women complain that heels are very sore foot :( I can understand but it's really something magnificent that embellishes a woman !!

For the little anecdote I am still in high school and in my high school the whole building was built with a linoleum floor. It happens often when a teacher or a student wears heels that the brand soaks into the ground but the linoleum must be of very good quality because even a teacher who is with heels of 12cm (type louboutin so kate / pigale) and about 90kg does not make permanent marks but just marks for 10 seconds.

Ah and in France heels with metal tips do not exist I have never seen metal stilettos since I admire the heels, that is to say since I was 7/8 years old. I think that in France 90% of women wearing heels have heels with plastic and not metal tips :cry:

I hope that my English will be understandable because I use a translator to speak to you. Have a nice day !!

Hi,

First this, although it feels strange to talk to someone who could easily have been my son (even younger than my youngest daughter) about this, I will try to answer you.

Your text is good to understand, and thereby, sometimes I also have to look up words because English isn't my native language.
If you are now at page 20, you only need tp read about 120 to be at the end. :lol:

It is not only in France that you see fewer ladies in high heels on the street, that has to do on the one hand with "what is fashionable", but also because heels, especially the high and super thin ones, are not the most comfortable footwear, and often not inconvenient on some surfaces, especially those typical cobblestone streets are notorious.

Then it indeed must be a good quality linolieum, because even though I weigh less than your teacher, I have already left many lasting impression in even many floors, starting with the floors in my school at the time.
But that will also be because, as you said, ladies nowadays almost only choose for plastic tips, where in the past almost always, sometimes even for the first wear, they chose metal ones.
But a worn down heel will certainly leave a permanent impression.

Even now I mostly choose for metal, in the first place because of the better wear resistance, but also for their sound.
I even have some pairs of heels where the lower part of the heel ends in a metal point, so real stilettos still exist.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

Mathdu37000
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Mathdu37000 » Tue May 26, 2020 3:41 pm

Okay, yes I am young :roll: and it's been a year since I know this section but I read it very rarely but it's a pleasure ..

Indeed women often complain that high heels hurt the foot and that it is difficult to walk with the fashion of sneakers, sandals and flat boots for the winter take over.

Even in an evening women will prefer to take off their shoes and be bare foot than with their heel.. i understand but I find it very frustrating and a shame :cry: the heels are beautiful and it really adds something, I find that it embellishes a woman for many !!

Yes it must be a very high quality linoleum it is missing more than you came to my high school to try on your stilettos and I think it will not resist :lol: hihi.

And finally I never had the opportunity to hear in real a metal heel hit the ground :cry: but that plastic heels unfortunately .. The noise must be magic !

Anita1805
Guru

Postby Anita1805 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:26 pm

To me, summer or winter doesn't really matter, I actually wear heels all year round.
Winter is sometimes easier because a boot is firmer than an open shoe, and certainly a sandal.
But now during the spring and summer it's so nice to be able to show your legs and feet again. :D

Because wearing heels in my work is impossible ( only possibility by working at the office or at meetings), I mostly wear them in freetime, so at evenings, but certainly almost daily, and I mean high heels.

It only takes one teacher or student with a worn to the nails heel to provide more permanent dents on floor, although linolieum remains wonderful material at times.

Yes the sound is amazing, although some women just find it a disadvantage (sometimes me even), but the big advantage is the great wear resistance, and you are assured of attention. :wink:
And for the more experienced listener, a metal tip will often give a somewhat dull sound, while my metal stilettos really produces a fierce ticking sound.

MistressJodie
Evangelist

Postby MistressJodie » Thu May 28, 2020 1:07 pm

Haha walk behind me for an hour and you'll hear plenty of metal heel sound and see my exposed nails leave lots of permanent heel marks lol can't believe you've never seen it that is a shame

Fouad
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Fouad » Thu May 28, 2020 2:02 pm

Anita1805 wrote:
jrgimenez wrote:What a sensation.
It is something that I really like in women. They don't realize certain things, which we end up liking very much! Excellent story.

We like to give you that pleasure, although we wear them in the first place for ourselves, but not everyone is happy with the damaged floor afterwards.
To be clear, with trampling I personally have nothing.

anita I think you should try it , you will love it .

Anita1805
Guru

Postby Anita1805 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:01 pm

Fouad wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:
It is something that I really like in women. They don't realize certain things, which we end up liking very much! Excellent story.

We like to give you that pleasure, although we wear them in the first place for ourselves, but not everyone is happy with the damaged floor afterwards.

Damage floors or trampling ?

Fouad
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Fouad » Thu May 28, 2020 3:44 pm

Anita1805 wrote:
Fouad wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:

Damage floors or trampling ?

I was talking about trampling Anita , I know you're enjoying making holes in the floor .

Fouad
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Fouad » Thu May 28, 2020 4:19 pm

heelgal wrote:We've been trying new things during this shelter in place, husband was never too into trampling but lots of time at home has lead to experimentation. Plus he annoyed me recently and decided this was an appropriate punishment (this conversation actually gave me the idea haha). Anyhow gave him a good trampling and now he loves it. Unfortunately as punishment it may have backfired.

hahahaha you sound like you enjoy delivering pain to your husband ,
has he been a bad boy lately ?

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”