Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

Pjedro
Getting in the Groove

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Pjedro » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:40 pm

heelgal wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:
Pjedro wrote:A girlfriend told me about a housewarming party from a neighbor (was a women)... These neighbor had not paid attention and did not think so far to ask for taking off shoes...

Next morning the wooden floor anywhere in the rooms was completely demolished by heelmarks! And... It must have been from only one lady...? You think, this is possible...? Because... – she was the only one seen wearing here high stiletto heels through the beautiful new house!

The neighbor was really angry!

Yes entirely possible that one person could do it. Think of every single step, every single foot movement causing a heel mark. A house party could mean thousands of heel marks from just one pair of stilettos. Very ballsy of the girl to wear a pair of nail heels to a housewarming too, I like her style lol

Agreed. Thousands is likely. I can put hundreds of dents in a wood floor in my stiletto heels in a matter of minutes. If they are so concerned, they should be lucky it was just one woman in stilettos and that she was walking throughout the house, not concentrating all her movement on the floor by the kitchen counter.

I think they need to look at it as a "breaking in," when its no longer pristine but can just be lived in normally. We did this at our house after initially worrying about maintaining the floors in a perfect condition. After a few weeks I got tired of the BS so one day I greeted my husband at the door in pair of sexy boots worn to the nail and told him I would be wearing my shoes around the house from now on. He watched me that evening christen our floors in those boots and now it is just normal for me to wear my heels at home (though they arent always my most vicious heels) but by now our floors are covered in dents, scratches, worn spots, etc. So what?

So, you all think that at the inauguration, the visitor knew (or at least noticed) what she would do with her heels in the new house - and so she deliberately chose the beautiful, new floor dented?

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:25 am

Pjedro wrote:
heelgal wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:
Pjedro wrote:A girlfriend told me about a housewarming party from a neighbor (was a women)... These neighbor had not paid attention and did not think so far to ask for taking off shoes...

Next morning the wooden floor anywhere in the rooms was completely demolished by heelmarks! And... It must have been from only one lady...? You think, this is possible...? Because... – she was the only one seen wearing here high stiletto heels through the beautiful new house!

Yes entirely possible that one person could do it. Think of every single step, every single foot movement causing a heel mark. A house party could mean thousands of heel marks from just one pair of stilettos. Very ballsy of the girl to wear a pair of nail heels to a housewarming too, I like her style lol

Agreed. Thousands is likely. I can put hundreds of dents in a wood floor in my stiletto heels in a matter of minutes. If they are so concerned, they should be lucky it was just one woman in stilettos and that she was walking throughout the house, not concentrating all her movement on the floor by the kitchen counter.

I think they need to look at it as a "breaking in," when its no longer pristine but can just be lived in normally. We did this at our house after initially worrying about maintaining the floors in a perfect condition. After a few weeks I got tired of the BS so one day I greeted my husband at the door in pair of sexy boots worn to the nail and told him I would be wearing my shoes around the house from now on. He watched me that evening christen our floors in those boots and now it is just normal for me to wear my heels at home (though they arent always my most vicious heels) but by now our floors are covered in dents, scratches, worn spots, etc. So what?

So, you all think that at the inauguration, the visitor knew (or at least noticed) what she would do with her heels in the new house - and so she deliberately chose the beautiful, new floor dented?

I would say most heel wearing women are well aware of the damage their heels can create and enjoy the feeling. It's not always clear though how soft the wood is and whether youve lost a heel tip. Once you have some experience the feeling and the sound of the heel tells me what's going on under them.

Pjedro
Getting in the Groove

Postby Pjedro » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:34 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
heelgal wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:

I would say most heel wearing women are well aware of the damage their heels can create and enjoy the feeling. It's not always clear though how soft the wood is and whether youve lost a heel tip. Once you have some experience the feeling and the sound of the heel tells me what's going on under them.

Okay, then you have to assume that the lady acted consciously at the housewarming!?

Okay, maybe she hat much fun... :whistle: But... Is not it a little bit nasty to damage the private floors in a brand new house?

MistressJodie
Advocate

Postby MistressJodie » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Pjedro wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:

Why do you mean, that ist was „very ballsy“ of that girl? :|

You would not do so at a housewarming? You would not dare?

I absolutely would but not everyone shares my attitude though. I select heels based on what I’m wearing and how I’m feeling. Where I am going has no bearing on my decision. I’ve gone to house parties wearing stilettos that are showing an inch of nail - totally obvious to the house owner, not “oh the tips must have come off today “ but very clear to them that I have chosen heels that I know will do damage. It’s up to them to accept it or confront me.

Pjedro
Getting in the Groove

Postby Pjedro » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:11 pm

MistressJodie wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:

I absolutely would but not everyone shares my attitude though. I select heels based on what I’m wearing and how I’m feeling. Where I am going has no bearing on my decision. I’ve gone to house parties wearing stilettos that are showing an inch of nail - totally obvious to the house owner, not “oh the tips must have come off today “ but very clear to them that I have chosen heels that I know will do damage. It’s up to them to accept it or confront me.

And there are really only a few homeowners who then say "shoes off" to you? Or maybe this has never happened before?

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:22 am

Pjedro wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:

And there are really only a few homeowners who then say "shoes off" to you? Or maybe this has never happened before?

In my case, yes there are very very few who ask me to remove my heels. I do however mostly wear heels in good condition, so perhaps it's less obvious They will cause damage.

Anita1805
Leader

Postby Anita1805 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:58 pm

heelgal wrote:
Absolutely the case with my husband. The power I exert over him with my heels is tremendous. He stops worrying about the floor and gets really turned on by my heels dominating the floor. I can use this to my advantage with him.

Fortunately that was no point between me and my husband, and so was allowed to (and did) from the start just keep my heels on inside, but have to say your way to make your point clear leaves no doubt open. :lol:
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

Anita1805
Leader

Postby Anita1805 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:13 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:

Agree with you, in common I'm very aware what my heels can do to a floor, and even a normal resistant floor can have a softer spot. (I see that on my own floor, most part is covered with dents, but at some spots they are much deeper)
And what you say, losing a tip can make that a normal safe (with tips) heel, suddenly become damaging, without become aware.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

Pjedro
Getting in the Groove

Postby Pjedro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:34 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:

In my case, yes there are very very few who ask me to remove my heels. I do however mostly wear heels in good condition, so perhaps it's less obvious They will cause damage.

That means, the homeowners realize only too late, that you mark them with your shoes the wooden floor? :twisted:

Pjedro
Getting in the Groove

Postby Pjedro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:38 pm

Anita1805 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Agree with you, in common I'm very aware what my heels can do to a floor, and even a normal resistant floor can have a softer spot. (I see that on my own floor, most part is covered with dents, but at some spots they are much deeper)
And what you say, losing a tip can make that a normal safe (with tips) heel, suddenly become damaging, without become aware.

But you realize that already, if you lose the tips of your heels - and that you then kick holes in the ground?

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:21 am

Pjedro wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
I would say most heel wearine

g women are well aware of the damage their heels can create and enjoy the feeling. It's not always clear though how soft the wood is and whether youve lost a heel tip. Once you have some experience the feeling and the sound of the heel tells me what's going on under them.

But you realize that already, if you lose the tips of your heels - and that you then kick holes in the ground?

Of course we all know that an exposed nail heel after a plastic tip falls off will cause more damage. It's not alway clear that a tip has fallen off if I am not paying attention, however I usually notice quickly because the change in sound is quite obvious. Once it happens the only thing to do is keep going and enjoy the sounds and feelings of that sharp needle tip dominating whatever I happen to step on.

Ginas1120
Wet behind the ears

Postby Ginas1120 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Pjedro, it seems from your comment that us girls wearing our stilettos on a wooden floor even to the nail tip really turns you on and excites you :D
It is a turn on for us also. I am petite but I know that my 99 pounds on a nail heel tip will leave a mark. I also see a LOT of guys watching me and my heels during parties and it seems to get and keep their attention.
I just really don't care about the floors. If they are pristine, it is just a matter of time before before they lose their "virginity'" so I might as well be one of the first ones....
Has any one done heel stands and lean back against the wall on a floor....when you get a little bit tired of standing? I have also put my shoe up against the wall on occasion to lean back and relax...I have done this at a number of public places and bars... and oh well, heels also go through some of the plaster...and also leave some marks on wood paneling....
Pjedro, I know you are into our heels, which is great. MOST guys have a heel and shoe fetish...and a lot of girls do too.... but THAT is another topic. :oops:

Gina
Gina

Pjedro
Getting in the Groove

Postby Pjedro » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

g women are well aware of the damage their heels can create and enjoy the feeling. It's not always clear though how soft the wood is and whether youve lost a heel tip. Once you have some experience the feeling and the sound of the heel tells me what's going on under them.

Of course we all know that an exposed nail heel after a plastic tip falls off will cause more damage. It's not alway clear that a tip has fallen off if I am not paying attention, however I usually notice quickly because the change in sound is quite obvious. Once it happens the only thing to do is keep going and enjoy the sounds and feelings of that sharp needle tip dominating whatever I happen to step on.

And no consideration for the landowner - just bad luck for him! :lol:

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:40 am

Pjedro wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Imagine you are wearing a good pair of black high heel boots and suddenly you are surrounded by thousands and thousands of ants. What are you going to do? Take your boots off ? Ask for a helicopter rescue? Of course not!

Alternatively i guess I could ask a bunch of guys to lie on the ground so .I could walk on them instead.....

Pjedro
Getting in the Groove

Postby Pjedro » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:48 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:

Imagine you are wearing a good pair of black high heel boots and suddenly you are surrounded by thousands and thousands of ants. What are you going to do? Take your boots off ? Ask for a helicopter rescue? Of course not!

Alternatively i guess I could ask a bunch of guys to lie on the ground so .I could walk on them instead.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, no - please do not misunderstand me: I find it basically outrageous to ask someone to take off their shoes! Man or woman, no matter ...

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”