Spike damage help!!

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

Mockingb
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Spike damage help!!

Postby Mockingb » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:30 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
heelgal wrote:The few times someone (other than my husband) says something about my heels leaving dents, I've played ignorant or denied it. There's been some times where I've heard people complain afterward that someone left a trail of dents on their floor but its never been directed at me individually, in that case they just blame all the guests who attended lol. When my husband says something about my heel denting the floor, he usually ends up receiving the full force of my heel tips.

Hahah. Yes! If he wants to the protect the floor then the only solution is clearly that he better act as a floor mat.

:D what's the longest you made someone your floor mat?

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:23 am

Mockingb wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
heelgal wrote:The few times someone (other than my husband) says something about my heels leaving dents, I've played ignorant or denied it. There's been some times where I've heard people complain afterward that someone left a trail of dents on their floor but its never been directed at me individually, in that case they just blame all the guests who attended lol. When my husband says something about my heel denting the floor, he usually ends up receiving the full force of my heel tips.

Hahah. Yes! If he wants to the protect the floor then the only solution is clearly that he better act as a floor mat.

I have some permanent regular floor mats. I snap my fingers and there they are.

Mockingb
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Mockingb » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:53 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
Mockingb wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Is that at home or also at the office?

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Mockingb wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Mockingb wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Is that at home or also at the office?

Oh both. Guess the response time is a little longer at the office.

Ginas1120
Wet behind the ears

Postby Ginas1120 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:58 pm

I agree..... about the complainer being my floor mat.
I love your response..... "Thanks for telling me" :lol:
I do not have a husband yet.... but I do have a couple of boytoys both at work and in the apartment building who adore and worship my stiletto heels. Funny how they are so fixated by heels and the damage they can do.

Seriously, I am only 99 pounds and I am amazed at the marks my worn down to the nails heel tips can do to wood floors and linoleum. When I ran track, I liked the way my spikes would bite into the track... and my spike heels do the same on floors. I also enjoy feeling my heels bite into my floor mat boytoys....The longest a guy lasted was like 10 minutes before I turned him over and he had hundreds of my heel hickeys in his skin.... some were bleeding a little...funny how guys get so turned on. :D
Gina

heelgal
Wall Flower

Postby heelgal » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:09 am

stephaniewoi wrote:

Its win-win for him, prevents a few dents in the precious floorboards and gets the privilege of being a floor mat for me to wipe my feet on and dig my heels into.

Gina, I'm sure your neighbor boytoy wishes he lives, or even has the pleasure of living, below you to hear your heels pounding on the floor. When I lived in an apartment the neighbor below me was a cute guy who mentioned to me about me always wearing my heels at home but that he didn't mind it and actually liked it. After he said that I made more of an effort to tap, make noise and stomp in my heels just for him, we actually ended up dating for a bit lol.

Ginas1120
Wet behind the ears

Postby Ginas1120 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:43 pm

heelgal wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Its win-win for him, prevents a few dents in the precious floorboards and gets the privilege of being a floor mat for me to wipe my feet on and dig my heels into.

Gina, I'm sure your neighbor boytoy wishes he lives, or even has the pleasure of living, below you to hear your heels pounding on the floor. When I lived in an apartment the neighbor below me was a cute guy who mentioned to me about me always wearing my heels at home but that he didn't mind it and actually liked it. After he said that I made more of an effort to tap, make noise and stomp in my heels just for him, we actually ended up dating for a bit lol.

Heelgal,
GREAT IDEA! There is the cute guy living below my apartment. I usually just kick my stilettos off when I get home... BUT.... I think I will be using your idea. Sometimes we run into each other on the way home or to work. Interestingly he comments about my heels and how good I look. I usually just say "thanks" but I think he may have a real shoe fetish that I may have to exploit. Sometimes the BEST boytoys are right under your feet so to speak or in the apartment below you.....hahahaha FUN!
Spikingly,
Gina
Gina

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”