Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Should men wear ladies outerwear?

Postby Greys0n » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:44 am

no, never

luiskvargaslvg
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby luiskvargaslvg » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:39 am

No one will stop you buying from a ladies outerwear. If you can wear a ladies parka and walk away wearing it without any problem, than you're welcome to wear ladies outerwear.

noface0711
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby noface0711 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:37 pm

I have worn cardigans for years an item of clothing regarded by some as being quite girlie. It is a feeling which i enjoy bringing out my feminine side. I like the chunky knit lumber type cardigans and now I'm in my 60s, I wear them all the time.
In addition I also like and wear parka coats with furry hoods.

KiltyCol
Heroine

Postby KiltyCol » Mon May 02, 2016 10:15 pm

Clothing is clothing. I don't wear clothing that belongs to another person (e.g. a lady).
Music is the food of love.

Top_Cat

Postby Top_Cat » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:10 pm

Yes, absolutely!

If you find an item of clothing that YOU like, and it fits, then go for it.

I own and wear a variety of coats that were designed for women, along with other items that could be considered to be 'outerwear' such as long cardigans and coatigans. As usual, women have so much more choice than men!

Turning the tables, would anything be said to a woman wearing a coat designed for a man - no!! Enough said.

Lizzyleat
Wet behind the ears

Postby Lizzyleat » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:11 pm

People should wear what ever they like and makes them feel good in my opinion x

Top_Cat

Postby Top_Cat » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:52 am

Lizzyleat wrote:People should wear what ever they like and makes them feel good in my opinion x

Thanks Lizzyleat, how I wish that there were more people like you.

jamesmid
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby jamesmid » Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 pm

For sure, in fact I only really wear women's coats, i love being wrapped up in a long down coats cause there just any for guys around which puzzles me why i've got quite a collection and started a few years back and went for coats that were quite unisex looking, most black and not that fitted but as time went on and people seemed to be fine with it i've got more adventurous and have a lot of long down coats with belts, white / brown ones etc that are much more feminine looking and still get some compliments how good they look. Main dilemma as i have over 40 long down coats is which ones to wear every day :)

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Fri May 25, 2018 3:28 am

jamesmid wrote:For sure, in fact I only really wear women's coats, i love being wrapped up in a long down coats cause there just any for guys around which puzzles me why i've got quite a collection and started a few years back and went for coats that were quite unisex looking, most black and not that fitted but as time went on and people seemed to be fine with it i've got more adventurous and have a lot of long down coats with belts, white / brown ones etc that are much more feminine looking and still get some compliments how good they look. Main dilemma as i have over 40 long down coats is which ones to wear every day :)

You have unearthed a thread that was a year and a half old. Nothing wrong with that - the timing is perfect because as times change
so does the clothing worn by the sexes - more and more clothing is becoming uni-sexual i.e. women wear de pants trousers jeans etc.
So what happened to the skirts and everyday dresses ?
Really if something fits well - looks good and is functional wear the darn garment and if the price is right even more so.

We have come a long long way babe since the fig leaf garden - but beware of eating that forbidden fruit again raising this to the next level of clothing culture !
Remember it is cold in outer space and global warming is going to have use sheading clothing down here on planet earth. "INTRESTING" very interesting !
"No Sex Please were British"

DDtop
Getting in the Groove

Postby DDtop » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:06 pm

kilt/skirt/skort wrote:
jamesmid wrote:For sure, in fact I only really wear women's coats, i love being wrapped up in a long down coats cause there just any for guys around which puzzles me why i've got quite a collection and started a few years back and went for coats that were quite unisex looking, most black and not that fitted but as time went on and people seemed to be fine with it i've got more adventurous and have a lot of long down coats with belts, white / brown ones etc that are much more feminine looking and still get some compliments how good they look. Main dilemma as i have over 40 long down coats is which ones to wear every day :)

You have unearthed a thread that was a year and a half old. Nothing wrong with that - the timing is perfect because as times change
so does the clothing worn by the sexes - more and more clothing is becoming uni-sexual i.e. women wear de pants trousers jeans etc.
So what happened to the skirts and everyday dresses ?
Really if something fits well - looks good and is functional wear the darn garment and if the price is right even more so.

We have come a long long way babe since the fig leaf garden - but beware of eating that forbidden fruit again raising this to the next level of clothing culture !
Remember it is cold in outer space and global warming is going to have use sheading clothing down here on planet earth. "INTRESTING" very interesting !

I wear blouses mostly as like the looser fit mind also fits over me boobs better!
A guy that has "Grown" 42H/44H+ in Primadonna bras!.

EmilyAdams
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby EmilyAdams » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Should be mandatory, I love seeing a touch of femininity in a man :)

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:19 am

Yes been awhile - - -
Something about ebbing life back into old posts - - -
About this men wearing a blouse instead of a conventional shirt - - -
Goes well with wearing a skirted garment - i.e. a kilt for instance - think pirate poet peasant shirt ah er blouse
AND the more blousey it is the better in the sleeves and fit - - -

And skirts well there are not so many of these worn now with women in their pant suits trousers jeans capris etc.
But alas the comforts of wearing skirts is not to be forgotten - - -
If you haven't tried it even for Halloween then you don't know what you are missing - - - CREATURE COMFORT - - -
"No Sex Please were British"

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”