Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby stephaniewoi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:40 pm

High_Heels_&_Wedges wrote:
Ginas1120 wrote:Fun! It probably isn;t a good idea to step on a power cord with a metal heel :)
I REALLY enjoying stepping on things with my stiletto heels especially when I can make it look like an accident, which it rarely ever is ..... I am soooo wicked too :twisted:

I also like to dig my stiletto heels into chairs or benches across from me.....especially at airports...or on metro trains....I usually attract a couple of leering eyes and guys bulging when I tease them with my stilettos. I will read or work on my phone while my killer sharp metal stiletto tips dig into the fabric of the seat in front of me.....hahaha... love to make those guys hard...and salivate....

Spikingly,
Gina

Whenever I'm wearing stilettos (which I have seen I am going for more now), I'll always dig my heels in to everything. I'll put them against a coffee table and push against it. :twisted:

Sad news from me though.

I took a slip and a tumble... down a flight of 300 stairs.
I was walking in a clients new renovated area, and there was a slick wet spot that nobody decided to put any warnings with, and I slipped on the first step, and couldn't catch myself, and fell down 300 stairs.
I broke my leg, and three ribs. I passed out from the pain.
Woke up in the hospital at like 3 AM in the morning, my girlfriend was in a meltdown. She was scared honestly.
Doctors say I'm lucky to not have broken my neck.
I'm gonna be in the hospital for 3 months at least, gonna be out of work till 2019.
My girlfriend grabbed my laptop and that's how I'm typing all of this.

Stupid idiot client didn't think of putting a wet floor sign. My company is suing them, for injuring a worker of theirs, a danger to people itself, and most of all, for just plain stupidity.
I have to go now, the next couple months is gonna be painful.

Jeez you should look where you are going and not blame others for a missing sign.

You will recover.

High_Heels_&_Wedges
Wall Flower

Postby High_Heels_&_Wedges » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:09 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
Ginas1120 wrote:Fun! It probably isn;t a good idea to step on a power cord with a metal heel :)
I REALLY enjoying stepping on things with my stiletto heels especially when I can make it look like an accident, which it rarely ever is ..... I am soooo wicked too :twisted:

I also like to dig my stiletto heels into chairs or benches across from me.....especially at airports...or on metro trains....I usually attract a couple of leering eyes and guys bulging when I tease them with my stilettos. I will read or work on my phone while my killer sharp metal stiletto tips dig into the fabric of the seat in front of me.....hahaha... love to make those guys hard...and salivate....

Spikingly,
Gina

Whenever I'm wearing stilettos (which I have seen I am going for more now), I'll always dig my heels in to everything. I'll put them against a coffee table and push against it. :twisted:

Sad news from me though.

I was walking in a clients new renovated area, and there was a slick wet spot that nobody decided to put any warnings with, and I slipped on the first step, and couldn't catch myself, and fell down 300 stairs.
Woke up in the hospital at like 3 AM in the morning, my girlfriend was in a meltdown. She was scared honestly.
I'm gonna be in the hospital for 3 months at least, gonna be out of work till 2019.

Stupid idiot client didn't think of putting a wet floor sign. My company is suing them, for injuring a worker of theirs, a danger to people itself, and most of all, for just plain stupidity.

Jeez you should look where you are going and not blame others for a missing sign.

You will recover.

I know I will.
Just pissed in myself.
God my girlfriend almost had a heart attack when she found out. God I am such an idiot.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
God I know this is my fault. I feel so damn stupid.
I act like I am "supporting" my company, but it's just my own damn stupid fault.

By the way, just saying, it was impossible to see the water spill at my angle and I was taking small steps, as I knew I was nearing the staircase.

Also, thanks you for the "reassuring" words. :? :x :|

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:50 am

stephaniewoi wrote:

Spikingly,
Gina

Sad news from me though.

You will recover.

I know I will.
Just pissed in myself.
God my girlfriend almost had a heart attack when she found out. God I am such an idiot.
I act like I am "supporting" my company, but it's just my own damn stupid fault.

By the way, just saying, it was impossible to see the water spill at my angle and I was taking small steps, as I knew I was nearing the staircase.

You need to get well quick or your girlfriend will be off with somebody more more capable then you right now.....she will be digging her heels into more than wooden floors.

High_Heels_&_Wedges
Wall Flower

Postby High_Heels_&_Wedges » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:21 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Spikingly,
Gina

Sad news from me though.

You will recover.

I know I will.
Just pissed in myself.

You need to get well quick or your girlfriend will be off with somebody more more capable then you right now.....she will be digging her heels into more than wooden floors.

anderson
Getting in the Groove

Postby anderson » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:46 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Sad news from me though.

You will recover.

I know I will.
Just pissed in myself.

Hi High heels and wedges

I am so sorry about what happened to you. I wish you a full and speedy recovery I am here if you need someone to chat to. All the best

KR

Anderson

High_Heels_&_Wedges
Wall Flower

Postby High_Heels_&_Wedges » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:20 pm

Hi High heels and wedges

I am so sorry about what happened to you. I wish you a full and speedy recovery I am here if you need someone to chat to. All the best

KR

Anderson

Thanks Anderson.

Hopefully I can recover speedy and fully, for now, it's just gonna be sitting in a hospital bed, with my girlfriend to keep my company.

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Spikingly,
Gina

I don't think it's a problem to step on power cords with metal heels. I do it regularly. The heel is insulted, so there is no shock risk. Power cords on the floor are just asking to be stepped on don't you think?

onemikestomp

Postby onemikestomp » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:22 pm

Totally agree power cords are made to be crushed.
And mobile phone cords are very low voltage you'll never be shocked.

Actually before witnessing the story on top, I remember once seeing my wife make quite deep dents in USB cables laying on the floor. I dropped them laying on the floor as I heard her coming and she just stepped on them when walking into in my office.
One of the cables didnt work anymore as the deep print in it had made a short I guess.
She was wearing metal tipped stilettos.
Heels

Steria
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Steria » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi,everyone! :D I am a man from China,and I am new here.I'm glad to learn about your stories.I like watching the dents the your heels left.The stiletto heels have great destructive power and lethality,but the wonderful thing is that you just move gentle,then you can cause great damage on everything.The dreamlike mood fascinates me! :D

High_Heels_&_Wedges
Wall Flower

Postby High_Heels_&_Wedges » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:37 am

Steria wrote:Hi,everyone! :D I am a man from China,and I am new here.I'm glad to learn about your stories.I like watching the dents the your heels left.The stiletto heels have great destructive power and lethality,but the wonderful thing is that you just move gentle,then you can cause great damage on everything.The dreamlike mood fascinates me! :D

Hello!!

Great to see another male is taken captive by the looks of our sexy stiletto heels... :lol: :wink:

heelgal
Wall Flower

Postby heelgal » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:25 am

Yes, its exhilarating that such little effort by me in my heels, can cause so much damage. Good to hear my work and that of other ladies is well appreciated all across the globe.

tabascorez
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby tabascorez » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:02 am

Steria wrote:Hi,everyone! :D I am a man from China,and I am new here.I'm glad to learn about your stories.I like watching the dents the your heels left.The stiletto heels have great destructive power and lethality,but the wonderful thing is that you just move gentle,then you can cause great damage on everything.The dreamlike mood fascinates me! :D

Welcome Steria. I am also a man living in China, and women heels have always fascinated me. In the big cities, the chinese girls are well heeled, which is a pleasure for the eyes :D

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:06 am

tabascorez wrote:

Welcome Steria. I am also a man living in China, and women heels have always fascinated me. In the big cities, the chinese girls are well heeled, which is a pleasure for the eyes :D

Good to know the love for heels is alive and well in China as well!

Are heels just worn by the rich in big cities or are they wide spread? Are there any particular styles or trends in Chinese heels?

tabascorez
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby tabascorez » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:50 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
tabascorez wrote:

Are heels just worn by the rich in big cities or are they wide spread? Are there any particular styles or trends in Chinese heels?

Chinese girls are extreme. Some cannot live without their high heels, while others just wear flats. I've seen girls going on hiking wearing heels, and I always ask myself how they can walk and climb rocky paths with a 4 inch stiletto. The club is the best place to see the different heels that they wear :D And since most chinese girls feet are quite small compared to westerners, their feet look very cute in heels.

Trample&CrushM3
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Trample&CrushM3 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:37 pm

tabascorez wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
tabascorez wrote:

Chinese girls are extreme. Some cannot live without their high heels, while others just wear flats. I've seen girls going on hiking wearing heels, and I always ask myself how they can walk and climb rocky paths with a 4 inch stiletto. The club is the best place to see the different heels that they wear :D And since most chinese girls feet are quite small compared to westerners, their feet look very cute in heels.

Yea, I've seen chinese girls in 5 1/2 in. stilettos and I've also seen flats. It really depends but clubs are good, even some fancy restaurants are as well.

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”